Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Picture perfect makes a short and changed return!!

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Damini to savni daughter----Beta, you should always be Frugal! I learned Frugality from my Bunny mom....your mom learned it too. but since your mommy is in a semi-veggie state right now... and I would not want this opportunity to pass by..hence Listen to me properly and Be FRUGAL ALWAYS!!! and Oh give your daddy a kick from my behalf...that's like my niece!!!πŸ˜‰

Prithvi to savni daughter---Darasal Beta, main kehna yeh chahta tha ki tumhe har kaam LIMIT mein karna chahiye...chahe woh Breakfast ho, Manicure ho, Shopping ho, nahana (shower) ho, Gaana(singing) ho, nachna (dancing) ho, Studying ho.....sab kuch...mera matlab hai ki sab kuch LIMIT mein karo! then you'll be fine.......tumhe limit mein rehana sikhna HI HOGAAAAAA.πŸ˜‰
hmmmm....hmmmmmm😊

EDIT: continuing on with the LECTURE of the fortnight!πŸ˜‰

Rosh to her niece----- Dekho....if you agree to agree to all my agreements  then i will agree to share my teddies with you. If you agree to my agreements! btw you remember the agreements, right? you will have to pour ONE GALLON COKE on your Spooky uncle tonight while he is having his recharging sleep....but make sure that you don't see in to his eyes....his eyes are awfully spooky!!!
and one more clause....you will have to do a cheer leading sequence with me and kick the LIPSTICK prince back to NEPTUNE. Now will ya agree???πŸ˜ƒ

Varun to his niece---- 010101011010010100101010000101010 0101010 0101010
010101 0 0010011001110 0 0010 0010 01010 101001 01010101001  0101010 001 100101 00101010 0101 0 101 010100 01010 0 0 1010 001 0 01010010101 010 01 01010010100 01001 00 01 01 010 0101010101001001 0 0 001 0 010 01010100101 0101 0010101010101010

to be continued......if you all want me tooπŸ˜‰

EDIT # 2:

Daddy to his daughter (singing)-- In this mansion, Gujraaaal Mansion...
                                               A mighty Lion dwells....
                                             In this mansion, Gujraaaal mansion,
                                         A mighty Lion dwells........
Hush, my darling, don't fear, my darling
The lion only looks for meeee
Hush, my darling, don't fear, my darling
The volcano will erupt TONIGHT!!!!!!

Ela to her granddaughter-----Here we go round the mulberry bush,
The mulberry bush,
The mulberry bush.
Here we go round the mulberry bush
On a cold and frosty morning.

Mommy to her lovely daughter---
What are little boys made of?
Snips and snails
And puppy-dog tails,
That's what little boys are made of.
What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice
And everything nice,
That's what little girls are made of.πŸ˜†

(P.S. no offence to lil boys!πŸ˜‰)

Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
darsal Krupsii...ur humor is LIMITless aur tumhe woh continue karna HI HOGA!!
shrutic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This one is for the Prithvi and Varun comments

🀣 πŸ€£

Brilliant stuff!!!
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🀣  

OMGGGG .. Krupsie .. I don't think I've laughed sooo much in the longest time! I literally fell off my chair laughing .. ROFL!!!! 🀣

All of them .. Brilliant!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Please please pleaaaaaase continue!!! I can't even choose my favourite one .. all are super duper amazzzing .. and soooo .. HILARIOUS!!! 🀣 Looooved the Prithvi & Rosh ones the most ... but Damini & Varun are a close second!!!

I wanna know what advice Nani & Dadi have .. also Daddy dearest! 😳

This section is MADDDDERRRRRRRRRR than I thought it was!!!! πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣

Awesomeness, Krupz!!! Prithvi and Varun ones just KILLED me..

Please continue, baby!
guys.......................NOW I M ADDICTED TO GK-CS OFF SCREEN CHEMISTRY...........................IT SURPASSES PRIDA CHEMISTRY...........................

first came the HDHAA wedding promotion..................

THEN THE AJNABEE PROMOTION.............GK hand on CS shoulder...........awwwwwwwwww

GUYS there was also a DIWALI WISH.....................where PRIDA were wearing BLUE....................but neither vipin nor arnab posted it......................only the savni one was posted.................but they aired it very less.............damn it............IT WAS A nice one..............but no touching

BUT YEH LUX PROMO NE TOH MERI JAAN HI NIKAAL DI......................AFTER WATCHING IT ..................I CUDNT BLV WHAT I JUST SAW................

I SAW MANY LUX PROMOS 2DAY.....................SAJAN..................RAGVIR...............NAKSHA...............ALL WERE VERY CUTE.................

BUT GK-CS HAS TKEN IT TO A NEW HEIGHT

since i m a DIE HARD GK CS shipper......................I JUST CANT IGNORE THEIR Off SCREEN SPARKS...........ny each passing off screen clips................which we get very few................thanks to sbs/sbb/HA....................THE COMFORT LEVEL AND THE PLEASURE ON THEIR FACES 4 JUST BEING WITH EACH OTHER ...................i think GK who claims that he has NEVER been in love....................HAS FINALLY FOUND IT.....................HE SEEMS SMITTEN BY CS......................ALSO CS DOESNT SEEM TO MIND HIS PROXIMITY//
nikita_88 thumbnail
I want to re-like!

I love the additions 🀣🀣

The Varun one🀣🀣
Edited by nikita_88 - 14 years ago
kheerni thumbnail
OMG Krups!!  ROFL!!!

πŸ€£

Prithvi and Varun have crossed all limits!!!!! 

More More More pleasseee!!
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Oh Krups!!
You've done it.
You've just killed me with that.
🀣
Especially with Prithvi and his limits.
Varun and his 0101010110100110 were hilarious. 🀣
Please do continue. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Krupsieeee ... what should I say?!!! The additions of Ila, & SaVni are just toooo cute! Looved the whole nursery rhyme feel to it ... just toooooo cute! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Loved the Mulberry bush one! Awwww .. Ila even looks like she is singing it! πŸ˜†