😳😳😳...
tnxx di 4 including my concept ☺️...heart u sooo much 4 considering it 🤗

my vote goes to
INDECENT PROPOSAL (i can already c d fireworks) 😉 😍

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
omg they are all awesome u have to write all of them please pallu di :D
but i vote for Deception first!!
btw i really want to read ur update on chori chori....but i dunno wats rong wid my IF...everytime i go to a diff page it takes me bak to page 1:S do u have any dieas how i can fix this??? pm me please
PrincessPatel77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i would love to read:
#4 LOVE IS BLIND: Story suggested by Nitu! Blind from birth, Kripa Sharma comes to Mumbai with her father to get an eye operation. Her father leaves her at Khanna House in the care of his mother's friend, Dadi, when he goes to Dubai to earn money for the operation. The Khannas are rich, arrogant people, especially their playboy son, Angad. Kripa unknowingly interrupts him in an embarassing moment and he suddenly takes notice of this blind, helpless girl, who is a guest in his house.

6.INDECENT PROPOSAL: Senior year student of Columbia University,Kripa Sharma is devastated at her father's sudden death, leaving her mother and brother in India with a mountain of debts. She has no option but to quit her studies, return to India and forget about her dreams of becoming an successful journalist. Dragged by her best friend Aliyah to a party, she runs into rich and handsome business entrepreneur Angad Khanna. He overhears her discuss the problem with her friend and offers her an outrageous deal. Will she agree to his indecent proposal or will she cling to her middle class values, accept defeat and return home empty-handed?

please write these stories i wanna read it so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smilesx3 thumbnail
thin love between hate/love
bondini
deception
i will survive
indecent proposal
love is blind
madz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
DECEPTION
INDECENT PROPOSA
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey! I loved 2 concepts !!
1 BONDINI (Bengali word for Bandini, or shackled): Set against the backdrop of Kolkata in the 70s, a tumultous era of violent Naxalite movement, this is an old-fashioned inter-faith love story of 2 star-crossed lovers…. Zaib Khan, a Pathan, born in Kabul, brought up in Kolkata, in a family of travelling Kabuliwalas….and Kripa Mukherjee, a Brahmin girl from an orthodox priestly family of Shyambazar in North Kolkata. Their love was forbidden, prohibited, yet timeless, everlasting, that crossed all boundaries, defied all restrictions, survived all tragedies and separation

5.I WILL SURVIVE: A painful story of adultery and heartbreak set in New York. Angad Khanna, smart, successful architect at a famous firm, his lovely wife Kripa and cute little daughter Sur have a perfect life in a suburban home. Kripa returns from a summer trip in India to get the biggest shock of her life! This is the painful story of a woman who survives the greatest tragedies but picks up the pieces to carry on with strength and dignity. Ive been planning this story for last 2 years but didn't have the heart to write it because of its severely tragic tone
Sunayna
x
Kavi1982 thumbnail
Love is blind

INdecent proposal
-simi- thumbnail
i wanna read all of them now :( lol

'love is blind' and 'bondini' sound the most interesting to me 😃

vennelachowdary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
all r gr8👏 .......
but i choose indecent proposal di...
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
NUMBER 2!!!!!!! Can you give me the link to your halloween special ff Pallavi di?
Thanks
~Jot~