Fan Fictions

Choose one KYPH Plot (Edited)

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Choose one KYPH plot.

Hello Friends,

I have thought of several plots/storylines about Angad/ Zaib and Kripa! Some of them have been suggested by my dear readers.
Problem is I cannot decide which one to write first so I leave it up to you!

Please read the following storylines and choose which one you want to read first and I will start that FF in mid- November.
You can also list them in order of preference, then I will write one after the other in the sequence that is most popular.

#1 BONDINI (Bengali word for Bandini, or shackled): Set against the backdrop of Kolkata in the 70s, a tumultous era of violent Naxalite movement, this is an old-fashioned inter-faith love story of 2 star-crossed lovers…. Zaib Khan, a Pathan, born in Kabul, brought up in Kolkata, in a family of travelling Kabuliwalas….and Kripa Mukherjee, a Brahmin girl from an orthodox priestly family of Shyambazar in North Kolkata. Their love was forbidden, prohibited, yet timeless, everlasting, that crossed all boundaries, defied all restrictions, survived all tragedies and separation.

#2 DECEPTION: Story suggested by Shelina. Budding singer Kripa Sharma is delirious with happiness! Shes getting married to the Man of her dreams. Their whirlwind romance and quick engagement has left family members in a tizzy! She cant wait to be Angad's wife and leave for their honeymoon! But on her wedding night, she discovers that she has been the victim of a horrible DECEPTION!

#3 THIN LINE BETWEEN LOVE/HATE: There is a very fine line between passionate love and virulent hatred! When betrayal and heartbreak pushes a loving heart towards hatred and vengeance, the consequences destroy the ex-lovers and everyone around them! This is the story of Casanova Angad and his nemesis, Kripa, who is back for revenge!

#4 LOVE IS BLIND: Story suggested by Nitu! Blind from birth, Kripa Sharma comes to Mumbai with her father to get an eye operation. Her father leaves her at Khanna House in the care of his mother's friend, Dadi, when he goes to Dubai to earn money for the operation. The Khannas are rich, arrogant people, especially their playboy son, Angad. Kripa unknowingly interrupts him in an embarassing moment and he suddenly takes notice of this blind, helpless girl, who is a guest in his house.

#5 I WILL SURVIVE: A painful story of adultery and heartbreak set in New York. Angad Khanna, smart, successful architect at a famous firm, his lovely wife Kripa and cute little daughter Sur have a perfect life in a suburban home. Kripa returns from a summer trip in India to get the biggest shock of her life! This is the painful story of a woman who survives the greatest tragedies but picks up the pieces to carry on with strength and dignity. Ive been planning this story for last 2 years but didn't have the heart to write it because of its severely tragic tone.

#6 INDECENT PROPOSAL: Senior year student of Columbia University,Kripa Sharma is devastated at her father's sudden death, leaving her mother and brother in India with a mountain of debts. She has no option but to quit her studies, return to India and forget about her dreams of becoming an successful journalist. Dragged by her best friend Aliyah to a party, she runs into rich and handsome business entrepreneur Angad Khanna. He overhears her discuss the problem with her friend and offers her an outrageous deal. Will she agree to his indecent proposal or will she cling to her middle class values, accept defeat and return home empty-handed?

AND FINALLY…..HALLOWEEN SPECIAL for 2009:
This one I am starting on Friday, Oct 29, day before Halloween.

Plot: Angad and Kripa Khanna, a newly married couple move from Manhattan into a stately old Victorian house by the sea on the southern shore of Long Island. They are renting it for a prolonged honeymoon with option to buy when the lease gets over in one year. Both are thrilled with the size of the mansion and its affordable rent. What they don't know yet….there are other unseen inhabitants of the old house, who will soon make their presence felt. BOO! 😆

Now you may wonder how I can update 3 FF's at the same time, Chori Chori AND Halloween Special AND new AK story?
Thats because I find it much easier to write about my fav couple Angad-Kripa whereas CC updates take a long time to write becuz of so many characters and 5 couples. 😆
I will update CC only once a week, Halloween special every 3 days, same with new story when it starts. Hopefully I will be able to follow that schedule, if not then please bear with me as sometimes its difficult to write with a 4 year old kid, a part time job and household chores.

Thanks A LOT for all ur appreciation over the last 2 years! Please keep commenting and pressing the like button if u enjoy the updates. 😊

Thanks and All the best,
pallavi

P.S. A request to everyone else: Please dont "Borrow" my story ideas for ur own, they are mine, Nitu's and Shelina's original concepts. And I WILL eventually write all of them, one after the other.
Thanks! 😳
Edited by pallavi25 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

6.INDECENT PROPOSAL: Senior year student of Columbia University,Kripa Sharma is devastated at her father's sudden death, leaving her mother and brother in India with a mountain of debts. She has no option but to quit her studies, return to India and forget about her dreams of becoming an successful journalist. Dragged by her best friend Aliyah to a party, she runs into rich and handsome business entrepreneur Angad Khanna. He overhears her discuss the problem with her friend and offers her an outrageous deal. Will she agree to his indecent proposal or will she cling to her middle class values, accept defeat and return home empty-handed?

I loved this concept di:))

Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
sonali2027 thumbnail
DECEPTION: Story suggested by Shelina. Budding singer Kripa Sharma is delirious with happiness! Shes getting married to the Man of her dreams. Their whirlwind romance and quick engagement has left family members in a tizzy! She cant wait to be Angad's wife and leave for their honeymoon! But on her wedding night, she discovers that she has been the victim of a horrible DECEPTION!

INDECENT PROPOSAL: Senior year student of Columbia University,Kripa Sharma is devastated at her father's sudden death, leaving her mother and brother in India with a mountain of debts. She has no option but to quit her studies, return to India and forget about her dreams of becoming an successful journalist. Dragged by her best friend Aliyah to a party, she runs into rich and handsome business entrepreneur Angad Khanna. He overhears her discuss the problem with her friend and offers her an outrageous deal. Will she agree to his indecent proposal or will she cling to her middle class values, accept defeat and return home empty-handed?

I like both these concepts.. I dont mind if you start any one of these..

Sonali.Edited by sonali2027 - 14 years ago
ShelDev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Pallavi:

1) Deception - (haha) you know why
2) Indecent Proposal
3) Love is Blind
4) Thin Line Btwn Love/Hate
5) I will survive
6) Bondini...

Loved all the plots.....

Thanks dear.....

Shel
Arnav-ASR thumbnail
Deception,
i will survive.
indecent proposal..
i will love to read about i will survive pkzzzz diiiiiiiii!
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Pallavi Here is my choice by serial no.

2.DECEPTION: Story suggested by Shelina. Budding singer Kripa Sharma is delirious with happiness! Shes getting married to the Man of her dreams. Their whirlwind romance and quick engagement has left family members in a tizzy! She cant wait to be Angad's wife and leave for their honeymoon! But on her wedding night, she discovers that she has been the victim of a horrible DECEPTION!

1. BONDINI: Set against the backdrop of Kolkata in the 70s, a tumultous era of violent Naxalite movement, this is an old-fashioned inter-faith love story of 2 star-crossed lovers…. Zaib Khan, a Pathan, born in Kabul, brought up in Kolkata, in a family of travelling Kabuliwalas….and Kripa Mukherjee, a Brahmin girl from an orthodox priestly family of Shyambazar in North Kolkata. Their love was forbidden, prohibited, yet timeless, everlasting, that crossed all boundaries, defied all restrictions, survived all tragedies and separation.

4.LOVE IS BLIND: Story suggested by Nitu! Blind from birth, Kripa Sharma comes to Mumbai with her father to get an eye operation. Her father leaves her at Khanna House in the care of his mother's friend, Dadi, when he goes to Dubai to earn money for the operation. The Khannas are rich, arrogant people, especially their playboy son, Angad. Kripa unknowingly interrupts him in an embarassing moment and he suddenly takes notice of this blind, helpless girl, who is a guest in his house.

5.I WILL SURVIVE: A painful story of adultery and heartbreak set in New York. Angad Khanna, smart, successful architect at a famous firm, his lovely wife Kripa and cute little daughter Sur have a perfect life in a suburban home. Kripa returns from a summer trip in India to get the biggest shock of her life! This is the painful story of a woman who survives the greatest tragedies but picks up the pieces to carry on with strength and dignity. Ive been planning this story for last 2 years but didn't have the heart to write it because of its severely tragic tone.

6.INDECENT PROPOSAL: Senior year student of Columbia University,Kripa Sharma is devastated at her father's sudden death, leaving her mother and brother in India with a mountain of debts. She has no option but to quit her studies, return to India and forget about her dreams of becoming an successful journalist. Dragged by her best friend Aliyah to a party, she runs into rich and handsome business entrepreneur Angad Khanna. He overhears her discuss the problem with her friend and offers her an outrageous deal. Will she agree to his indecent proposal or will she cling to her middle class values, accept defeat and return home empty-handed?

Pallavi i want to read all by this serial no first i wanna to read No 2nd
DECEPTION😛

waiting for hunting one too Thank You Very Much For all concept all are mind blowing , one bye one wanna to read all.👏

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey dear
i love all the story plots n am so confused as i love whatever u write.......every story looks very interesting..............think i wont be of much help in this case..............

6 - Indecent proposal
4 - Love is blind
2 - Deception
3 - Thin line between love/hate
1 - Bondini (what does it mean?)
5 - I will survive

wow u will be writing all the stories in the future am so very looking forward for all the stories................

the halloween story looks interesting n they r married............cant wait for it..................n i hope u will be able to write all the 3 ffs n i pray for that.........
wintersunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey di... i am excited to read all of your above ideas and here's the order:
1. Indecent Proposal
2.Love is Blind
3.Thin Line Between Love/Hate
4.Bondini
5.I will Survive
6.Deception

But you can write Love is Blind first... cuz it's a tie with Indecent proposal... i just love those two ideas!
sweet_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey di i love all the concept but the most i like is

4.LOVE IS BLIND: Story suggested by Nitu! Blind from birth, Kripa Sharma comes to Mumbai with her father to get an eye operation. Her father leaves her at Khanna House in the care of his mother's friend, Dadi, when he goes to Dubai to earn money for the operation. The Khannas are rich, arrogant people, especially their playboy son, Angad. Kripa unknowingly interrupts him in an embarassing moment and he suddenly takes notice of this blind, helpless girl, who is a guest in his house.

and also can't wait till u start halloween story

love ya

mittal
Edited by sweet_mittal - 14 years ago
AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey pallavi here are my choices... out of all of them the first two..

6 - Indecent proposal
4 - Love is blind
2 - Deception
3 - Thin line between love/hate
5 - I will survive
1 - Bondini (what does it mean?)

they were all great plots..

thanks for the pm..