Users

Frequent Posters

rajkin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Fatima for this lovely thread for Sandy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SANDY..
May god bless u with happiness in that what ur heart wants the most
HAve a happy,healthy exciting life .Have a great day...
God Bless YOU!!😊😊
Imzi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy birthday hope you have a great day!

Multani90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

It is necessary for me to write this because I don't get to say how much you mean to me very often. But it's okay because I always feel you will always know even if I don't say it. πŸ˜ƒ You are Truly God's blessing for me..I am so happy knowing you exist. It's like you don't even have to do something. Just knowing somewhere you are there and hopefully well gives me some sort of peace. I feel I am not alone. When it comes to friendship I am usually very skeptical. I always wonder if I will end up doing something to irritate my friends or dissapoint them. I never had that fear with you. It meant a lot. I still feel the bond we share is somewhat magical πŸ˜†  You bring out the better side of me. You inspire me to be more caring. I can only have one other half of myself and that is you.Thank you for being that half of my soul, and for being a sister, and a amazing friend who I can't imagine my life without. MWAH!!! Take care of yourself. I get sad and worried when you are not alright.

THANK YOU BEING BORN!!! Thank you uncle and thank you aunty for having my jaan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you so much jaan! πŸ˜ƒ It really means a lot to me. Love the siggy! ❀️ And also thank you for the video. It was so hot. 😭   Mwah! love you.
Multani90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiNnY-pArTnEr

Omggggggggggggggggggggg   Happy Birthday Sandy diπŸ€—   πŸ₯³   Its your day enjoy it with full speedπŸ˜†  you have a gr8 life ahead dont look back. I miss you so muchh   God bless you God will give you everything Good Luck to your future forgot your past enjoy your present and look for your Future   Take care Happy Birthday once aaginπŸ₯³

from your Wacko

πŸ€— Thank you so much my little cutie wacko!!! I miss you so much! 😭
Multani90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Taheera~

happy birthdayyy!!! =D

Thank You πŸ˜ƒ
Multani90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suganain

Sandy Jaan, what to say about you.

Your an awesome person, a sweet personality.  And your are so dedicated to everything, school, life, our husband. πŸ˜‰ Although I seriously don't get to talk to you much.. I always know their is someone I can spazz to about the love of our life.. I usually don't like to share, but I made an exception for you.  And even If I did, who needs my approval.  As Changminnie once said to Junsu: "You amaze Me!"

And if you ever meet Junsu oppa before me give him an extra kiss and hug from me!πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Birthday Sandy Jaan!
Check your email, you shall be getting something!
πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much Nain love! πŸ€—I don't know what I would do without you. Your the only duckbutt loving spazzing partner I have. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜­ *nods* I know, I should definitely come online more. Again, thank you for everything.

Edited by Multani90 - 14 years ago
Multani90 thumbnail
@ Navi- LMAO! ok thanks.πŸ˜†

@ Anj di- thank you 😳

@ Baji-awww...thank you! πŸ€—

@Henna- thanky you! 😳 Those are two of my favorite junsu vids. ::::sigh::: snoogums-boogums and ue kyang kyang. πŸ˜†

@Simrah- thank you so much. the sig is so beautiful 😭

@ Riit di- thank you so much πŸ€—

@Imzi-thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Multani90

πŸ€— Thank you so much my little cutie wacko!!! I miss you so much! 😭

kahan rahte ho aaj kal aap😑
Sallu- thumbnail

Happy birthday Sandy Dee
have a wonderful day and i hope that ur every wish is fulfilled!
many happy returns of the day xxx

my dearest Sherni i miss chatting to u! x

Multani90 thumbnail
^ Thank you Salma jaan! 😳