Asian Shows

~*~ Happy Birthday Sandy ~*~ lll multani90 lll

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

My other half was born on this day..(so i guess it's my bday too)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDY!!
May god make all your good wishes come true. May he bless you with good health 😊 Remember how scared we were last year before your birthday! Can't thank God enough for making you all right again. But you are sick right now...😭 GET BETTER JAAN!!πŸ€— I Hope you always smile.

You are the kindest & sweetest person I know!! mwahh I love you!! Have a fabulous day!!!

Here is my I-F present πŸ˜† A junsu sig πŸ˜ƒ

PS: Your card is a little late..couldn't mail it yesterday. Hopefully you will recieve it before the weekends.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84Hanwv2A1U[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

It is necessary for me to write this because I don't get to say how much you mean to me very often. But it's okay because I always feel you will always know even if I don't say it. πŸ˜ƒ You are Truly God's blessing for me..I am so happy knowing you exist. It's like you don't even have to do something. Just knowing somewhere you are there and hopefully well gives me some sort of peace. I feel I am not alone. When it comes to friendship I am usually very skeptical. I always wonder if I will end up doing something to irritate my friends or dissapoint them. I never had that fear with you. It meant a lot. I still feel the bond we share is somewhat magical πŸ˜†  You bring out the better side of me. You inspire me to be more caring. I can only have one other half of myself and that is you.Thank you for being that half of my soul, and for being a sister, and a amazing friend who I can't imagine my life without. MWAH!!! Take care of yourself. I get sad and worried when you are not alright.

THANK YOU BEING BORN!!! Thank you uncle and thank you aunty for having my jaan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Omggggggggggggggggggggg   Happy Birthday Sandy diπŸ€—   πŸ₯³   Its your day enjoy it with full speedπŸ˜†  you have a gr8 life ahead dont look back. I miss you so muchh   God bless you God will give you everything Good Luck to your future forgot your past enjoy your present and look for your Future   Take care Happy Birthday once aaginπŸ₯³

from your Wacko
tiki5434 thumbnail
happy birthdayyy!!! =D
suganain thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sandy Jaan, what to say about you.

Your an awesome person, a sweet personality.  And your are so dedicated to everything, school, life, our husband. πŸ˜‰ Although I seriously don't get to talk to you much.. I always know their is someone I can spazz to about the love of our life.. I usually don't like to share, but I made an exception for you.  And even If I did, who needs my approval.  As Changminnie once said to Junsu: "You amaze Me!"

And if you ever meet Junsu oppa before me give him an extra kiss and hug from me!πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Birthday Sandy Jaan!
Check your email, you shall be getting something!
πŸ˜‰

all23eyzonme thumbnail

I already wished you on the phone but I am going to wish you again. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAL!!!! πŸ₯³

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wishing you a very happy birthday Sandy Baby...

Hope u have a wonderful day out there😊...

KC294 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Sandy dear,
I hope this Day is a blast for you and I pray that this next year is filled with health and happiness. I know i don't often talk to you But today i want to say you are an amazing person. May all you wishes come true.
Mwahs

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Hope you have an amazing day! Ive never met someone who adores Xiah as much as you do πŸ˜† But ur like my sis in law (im married to Changmin - he just doesnt know YET lol) and your married to Junsu! πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQwffm5D17Q&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Added bonus (its only 2 secs but you end up laughin for 10 mins πŸ˜†) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8k9icelQDs&feature=related

Hope your dreams and wishes come true.. πŸ˜ƒ

Henna xx
-Simrah- thumbnail

Many many happy returns of the day to you... hope you have a great birthdayπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

And little gift from my side😳