Uttaran

Who Ever Came With Tapus Character Hattsoff

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Seriously and Honestly I am very surprised with who ever came up with Tapus character hatsoff to them not saying it in sarcastic way but honestly...
I never hated tapu before nor do i hate her completely now, i agree u see plenty of tapus in ur life ........... i only hated her for making icha so dam helpless to marry veer in which tapu is not sure whether she loves veer as she thinks she loves him but she doesnt , honestly maintaining her role is surely a challenge as she is very flexible ........ she just acts with her instincts without never thinking about outcome,. and wat eevr she thinks is always about her and her profit in it , she was happy with veer/ichas thing earlier caz in a way she was happy to spend more time with Sid , they show her in many shades yet they maintain to show sympathy towards her 👏 by god thats truely awesome....... in reality tapu is far far far better than ppl who are like her , seriously u find ppl worse than tapu .............. and they do exist bus u need to have a eye to see them as they always have masks worn on their faces..............

Icha , i just adore this role, kindly bring in some confidence in her plz ......... ppl like icha also exist but not so mahan .... i agree with heer helpess ness during wedding .... i  will give u live eg of mine , i and my mom we had gr love and care during my childhood my mom never ever left me alone again once she saw me crying on roads when she was just 5mins late ,. but one small incident and all hell broke loose, my mom and me we like and care for each other and i did ever thing to bring back that old love but failed so i am taking it as i can , and doing my best to win that love ( same as icha but iam not mahan and we are worlds apart LOL  ) icha craves for tapus love and me for my moms .......... she is maintaining her side of affection towards tapu hoping to get the same from her .. so i dont find her unrealistic ........but i am disappointed with her for anot able to having confidence in life and being in burden of being bought up by Jogi

Veer..... If not completely ppl like veer do exist.... they are one in a million and not all can find them, we always avoid ppl who look and sound boring but all we need to do it just look at their hearts once................

Rest of the characters i justified them long back ......... guys dont sympathise for anything