Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I dont think AS had ignored the kid.. but Shilpa had tried to get attached but it was him who was not interested...she had provided him with the gifts WHICH HE WANTED..i dont agree with the parents that they cant expect the kid to like their choice..what rubbish... the kid had demanded that he want this and that  and thats what he got and he never played with it..he never showed interest in masti plays too.. then why blame AS for everything.. you just cant change yourself all of a sudden for somoeone who coming for 2-3 days..as Appu said..they were told to keep the kids the way they would have kept their own..but the kids are not their and they dont get to know them in just 2 days..3 days is too short to adjust with especially a child.. When the parents know their child very well then why blaming AS
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Shilpa and Apurva tried but their tactics of handling this kid was wrong....They needed to play with the kid more, instead of just talking to him like an adult...har age ke bacche ko alga tarah se handle karte hai....Well I think its a learning thing for them...
achchilarki thumbnail
Originally posted by: desicrowd

I think Shilpa and Apurva tried but their tactics of handling this kid was wrong....They needed to play with the kid more, instead of just talking to him like an adult...har age ke bacche ko alga tarah se handle karte hai....Well I think its a learning thing for them...

I agree. Also there is a difference between boys and girls, if they would have girl instead of boy, they will be ok with this tactic but boys want full musti all the time which they didnt provide to him at all. Shilpa got irritated with him since the beginning when he kept asking for expensive toys so she started disliking him and did not attach with him by heart. Kids are smart enough to know who likes them and who doesn't.

tinytina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: achchilarki

I agree. Also there is a difference between boys and girls, if they would have girl instead of boy, they will be ok with this tactic but boys want full musti all the time which they didnt provide to him at all. Shilpa got irritated with him since the beginning when he kept asking for expensive toys so she started disliking him and did not attach with him by heart. Kids are smart enough to know who likes them and who doesn't.

I think you are quite right...Boys need masti mazaa and Shilpa-Apurva though are very good as parents didn't do any sort of masti the way Gurmeet or Elesh & Rakhi did with their kids.  So the child lost interest..and at this age children behave like this only...they get close to only those other their parents who provide some entertainment...and Shilpa-Apurva though were very good handled him like they were handling grown up kids...I think they too lost interest in the child because of his demanding nature...galti dono sides se hui hai...Poor child..i think he was promised lot of things and got confused...😕
sana_love thumbnail

100% I agree with u tinytina.

ShinyGirl thumbnail
well... i think children can be demanding at times, i have seen so many kids so ask for things, and thats because they are innocent and they dont understand the formalities of life.... and i think shilpa and apoorva took it very personally that kid was asking stuff.... specially shilpa.... and while in museum also she was very rude in saying that mera bacha kuber ki pooch bana hua hai and all that... i doubt she wud say such stuff for her own kid.... having said that i think shilpa was treating that child as her equal and not as a child.... i m a big fan of both of them but their behavior towards a child really disappointed me
tinytina thumbnail
I think you are right! I agree with you Mariaam!😊
tinytina thumbnail
Oops Sorry, I meant you are right Shiny Girl😊
tsaian thumbnail

yar why to blame shilpa and appu , they have tried their level best  ,  i agree that kid is a kid but  one thing tht shilpa and appu  have alimited budget and they all have to spend under their budget and secondly  they cant forced a child to do all teh thing , and if they forced then weall will say that they are rude and dominent , we as a viewer are easily pointing the figure  but  they  are the one who actually  lived under the circumstances and most importantly they  dont show them 24*7   ther are just showing what they want to show , they are editing all the thing in their own , great job appu and shilpa

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ShinyGirl

well... i think children can be demanding at times, i have seen so many kids so ask for things, and thats because they are innocent and they dont understand the formalities of life.... and i think shilpa and apoorva took it very personally that kid was asking stuff.... specially shilpa.... and while in museum also she was very rude in saying that mera bacha kuber ki pooch bana hua hai and all that... i doubt she wud say such stuff for her own kid.... having said that i think shilpa was treating that child as her equal and not as a child.... i m a big fan of both of them but their behavior towards a child really disappointed me

Iagree with you their behaviour towards innocent kid really dissapoint me.Shilpa was very annoying .