Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@Anu...not for two more weeks? Why??? I am pretty clueless about the schedule and all of Fox or TNT.....Yaa, I can totally count on you to give me your style of spoilers, which will increase my excitement further up. And I can also trust Mash to post some stuffs about the episode, which will actually SPOIL the scene for me :P :P

@Raee......exactly! Neither are those nalayaks starting season 4, nor do they show re-runs. They keep showing re-runs of Heroes, Desperate Housewives, Bold and Beautiful, 90210. Still, Bones being most popular in Asia, among all these, doesn't get re runs. You know, Bones is always treated unfairly, don't know why.
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nice guess Anu...yes it's Wendell....lol...according to the sources ofcourse.....and i think it's gonna strain Hodgins-Wendell relationship too....

of course it's excellentttt!!!!!

You know Anu u r THE BEST avi maker.....i am yet to see a better one...here at IF atleast....

Booth here is such a sweetheart....bringing it at THE perfect time.....such a considerate man!! (WTH can't i get one like HIM)...and just LOOK at those expressions...turn my heart into goo....and i love the way she smiled seeing 'Jasper' before picking it up was a bit surprised and full of gratitude and joy at knowing there's SOMEONE who could fulfill a simple wish just to make her happy.....Brennan's expressions in return was all the thanks he needed....Now, this is one of THOSE scene...What i like in this scene is soo hard to explain....the dialogues/ gestures makes it sweet...the situation makes it emotional....and those expression *sigh* makes it romantic...yes.. romantic....i think they can go on acting as pals but scenes like these gives off such a ROMANTIC feel....i like this kinda mush.....😍
AreYaar thumbnail
@Raee: Sure you can use them yaar! Would love to see your creations on them :D :D

Okies, here are the pics:

Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: incandescence

nice guess Anu...yes it's Wendell....lol...according to the sources ofcourse.....and i think it's gonna strain Hodgins-Wendell relationship too....

You know Anu u r THE BEST avi maker.....i am yet to see a better one...here at IF atleast....

@BOLD: i second tht.
aha anu ur avis r just beautiful😍
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
@Anu: DEAD...........😍 wow the pics r so adorable☺️
AreYaar thumbnail
@Mels: The schedule is all crap cuz of baseball season...ughhh....Fox is the official channel....and according to their schedule, next epi MAY air on Nov. 5th if stupid baseball doesn't come in the way AGAIN *rolls eyes*

TNT only airs re-runs of old seasons. LOL yes you can ALWAYS count on Mash to post THOSE kind of spoilers :P haha
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

Booth here is such a sweetheart....bringing it at THE perfect time.....such a considerate man!! (WTH can't i get one like HIM)...and just LOOK at those expressions...turn my heart into goo....and i love the way she smiled seeing 'Jasper' before picking it up was a bit surprised and full of gratitude and joy at knowing there's SOMEONE who could fulfill a simple wish just to make her happy.....Brennan's expressions in return was all the thanks he needed....Now, this is one of THOSE scene...What i like in this scene is soo hard to explain....the dialogues/ gestures makes it sweet...the situation makes it emotional....and those expression *sigh* makes it romantic...yes.. romantic....i think they can go on acting as pals but scenes like these gives off such a ROMANTIC feel....i like this kinda mush.....😍

Muahhhh for the kind words, Mashy ji😆😆 I'm deffo NOT the BEST avi maker but I lowe capturing scenes I love😃😆

@bold: Wordddddddddddddddddddddd😍

Ahaa! So my Wendell guess was right! I knew it! LOL....Wendell is becoming a popular character out of the interns so he had a better chance of getting a storyline....poor Hodgins..one of the few guys he was bonding well with after Zack's exit...aur ab yeh😆😆
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
@Mels: so true they re-run evrything...from desperate Housewives to PB n FRIENDS[ though i wont complain about tht😆]but wen it comes to bones they dunt even bother to re run the past seasons forget tht they wud strt a new season!!!!!🤢
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anu....i m not just saying this coz we r friends n all...did i ever said u r the best sig maker or the best VM maker....noo...though u r good at them too.....and i said i THINK i u r THE BEST...u may not b....but i haven't seen better stuff....

Mels..WHEN did i give SPOILERS of those kind??...okk may b i did...i m not sure if i did not....acha baba i will not say anything about the 5th season....but u NEED to watch it MELS!!!!!!......should i tempt u??? *ebil muh*....

Anu...i can bet Mels will watch season 5 as soon as her term is over....haha

P.S...Mels...i really don't mean to...i just don't understand what to post and what not to.....and u can ALWAYS use the IGNORE technique that I used while u two were discussing the seasons i had not watched....
AreYaar thumbnail
Raeeeeeee! You BETTER make some stuff on these pics now! :D

@Mash: LOL thank you so much for that compliment once again yaar :-)....I think avi making is something I enjoy the most out of those activities too...maybe that is why I'm relatively better at it..haha

I SO hope Mels watches season 5 after her term is over....I really want her input on these epis :D

Keep on tempting her to watch it, ok?? *ebil muh* haha