Hi Folks Jai here I am new here!!!

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi folks,
This is Jai here.I am new to this forum but I like this show especially for the character Manav.The dude is too good.Actually my mom is used to see the tamil version of it called I guess "Thirumathi Selvam".
I used to see some when I was at home,that is also good.
And dont worry folks Archu wont marry that Idiot Satish I guess eventually something will happen and Manav and Archu will be back together thats how the orignal version has it.
But I guess there might be props between Manav's mom and Archu and Manav might stand with Archu and then lots of drama but eventually through some means I hope and guess Archu will know about Manav innosence,
But Man I pitty the guy Manav,man the guy is too good!!!Its a lesson I guess to people dont be too good and innocent and even Archu she is also innocent.I hope if they stay with the original version they wont split up Manav and Archu,man now its been too long.
And I hope somebody takes the initiative to clesr this stupid misunderstanding!!!!I dont know what is Manav Kaka is doing atleast he can do something!!!
Well I guess somehow they will reunite soon,just hope it happens soon!!!
Folks I will be making new friends here soon!!!

Regards
Jai 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Welcome! I agree with you, the storyline is dragging. I too would like the story to move forward with Archana and Manav getting back together. I am kind of surprised that Kaka has taken this so easy, last time he fought to bring Archana and Manav together this time nothing was done.

Jaishankar thumbnail
hi bollywoodcrazed yeah hope this Kaka does something soon and nice meeting u yaar 😊 Edited by Jaishankar - 14 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
welcome to the forum hun😃......

and thank u for the info dear now I believe this will keep me going till then.
Jaishankar thumbnail
you are welcome _angel_!!!! 😊
devashree_h thumbnail
Welcome Jai!!😊

Even I think they should stick to original. I have heard the story and I think this one is dragging a lot. And Manav needs to fight for himself. I dont see him striving to prove himself innocent. Its like he has accepted the fact that no one is going to believe that he is innocent.And I think the makers wont take the risk of separating Archu and Manav because then the title "Pavitra Rishta" would look fake.
Jaishankar thumbnail
hi devashree_h yeah they wont spilt them as manav is the main lead as well and the tilte will have no meaning too if they spilt so i guess its matter of time we have to wait I guess
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Jai, Welcome to the PR forum :)
I agree but in the tamil version, the 1st would be didn't come back or feel whatever for her, whereas here Satish came back into Archu and her family's life .. Even though Archu doesn't feel anything, I fear her family might get her married to Satish, but of course we do know that won't happen .. I think Manav will soon know abt her mother's plan and will confront her, which may get the lead pair together .. As per the prediction, i think Sachin and Shravani will take the initiative to get them back as one soul again ..
Anyways enjoy ur stay here and have fun :)
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Welcum to the forum jai..............

-Pooja
devashree_h thumbnail
Pooja, welcome back after long time!! 😉