jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #31

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

-Ayushi-

Monday
Prem romancing with Heer when Geet comes with Chahat.Everyone is happy.Premeer and Chahat see Premeer's wedding video.Prem comes to Gayatri to ask her about her health where Gayatri lies to him Heer was busy so she didn't come with her to the doctor.Prem asks Heer the same to whichshe answers that Gayatri didn't let her go with her to the Doctor.Prem says that you care about Maa alot so he had said that.Gayatri talking to Veera's pic about seperating Premeer.Premeer leave Chahat in her new school where Prem flirts with Heer.Prem feels someone is following them.Prem tells Heer to make milk for Gayati when Gayatri herself goes to make it.Geet says that Gayatri should take kaada[medicine]that will be more effective and makes it as bitter as possible.

Tuesday
Gayatri is made to drink the kaada[medicine] from Heer's hands.Chahat gets hurt at school while playing when she meets a new girl Sneha.Heer tries to talk with Maya and make her husband understand about their relationship but fails.Prem sees Ash in her room and sends her out.Gayatri again offers Ash money and success in seperating Premeer.Geet,Heer and everyone else sees Gayatri-Ash together and Gayatri starts scolding Ash.Prem again accuses Ash about the plan she did 6yrs back to which Ash talks back saying mistake happened from both of them and not her alone.Heer tells that she trusts Ash and Ash leaves from there happy that she got her trust.

Wednesday
Gayatri thinks that she made a big mistake by telling Ash everything.Geet warns Gayatri not to play with Heer's feelings.Chahat brings Sneha to juneja house.Chahat gives Sneha her dress for fancy dress competition.Harman scolds Maya for coming late night and tells her not to come late from now on.Prem in his room is upset.Heer comes and brings rasgullas for changing  his mood.Heer feed him when Prem grabs Heer's hand with the rasgulla and licks her fingers.They talk about going to Chaht's school for fancy dress and they hug.Next day Premeer reach Chahat's school wheer Sneha calls Prem papa[father].Premeer are shocked and Prem leaves while Heer follows him.Chahat is confused why Sneha called Prem papa.

Thursday
Heer consoles Prem saying some confusion would have been there.Chahat also co mes ther and three of them leave.Premeer arrive at Juneja house where is discussing about Chahat's b'day celebrations.Lalit tells Gayatri to give the family necklace to give it to Heer.She does it angrily.Gayatri challenges Geet that she'll get the necklace back in a day.Gayatri gives Heer money to keep in the safe.Geet tells Heer to find out about Sneha as to why she called Prem papa.Chahat brings Sneha to juneja house.Sneha again calls Prem papa to which Prem gets angry and says that he is not her father.Sneha cries and Heer takes her.Chahat asks Prem, ehy Sneha calls Prem papa.Prem says even I don't know and hugs her.

Friday
Gaytari takes money from Heer's room secretly.Geet tells Heer that they need to solve the problem quickly as to wht Sneha keeps on calling Prem her father.At the school,Geet and Heer meet the principle about to know about Sneha.Geet feels someone heard their conversation.Gayatri keeps the money in her wardrobe.Lalit tells her to give her duties to Heer.Heer comes to Prem and asks him to forgive Sneha,He does so.They discuss about Chahat's b'day and Prem hugs Heer.Gayatri tells Geet that Geet'll have to leave the house.Next day Premeer wish Chahat happy birthday.Prem and Chahat play.Prem has a blindfold on his eyes so by mistake he picks up Sneha as she comes.Prem is not happy to see this.Chahat and Heer request Prem to let Sneha call him papa.He agrees.

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Scene of the Week

riks1 & fivr_786

Couple

hmmm...this week was long no???so many things happened in just one week!!!we saw chahat's entry....and the entry of sneha too neways....the couple scene of the week goes to..........definitely the rasgulla scene!i mean that scene was out of this world no???right from the moment heer entered the room and tried to ease out prem's mood..reminded us of the old days wen prem would open up only to heer...as if she was the key to his heart......heer yet again proved this.....the way she made sombre prem smile....was like a fresh breath of air in this whole hyper prem phase!...the way heer fed him the rasgullas and the way he licked her fingers one by one! left this whole forum crazy and wanting for more and on the other hand showed us how comfortable prem heer had become after their reunion....and no matter wat may come...he will be trusting him in any situation.....

Family

Picking a family scene for this week was harder that it should have been and unlike before this time it was due to a LACK of good family scenes. Gosh! Wasn't this week just such a drag?! Well I hope it gets better and SOON! As far as the family scene for this week goes, I will have to pick the scene from October 19th when Chahat returns home. It was a sweet reunion and most of all CHAHAT IS BACK! It was bad enough that she wasn't around for her own parent's wedding (Why they couldn't hold off on the marraige till she got done with her big girl finals is still something I don't get) but it was getting a little weird not having her around in her own home with her own parents. The way Prem hold her and then how Chahat offers her half eatten candy to Heer was just too cute! So if for nothing else, I think it's the scene of the week because now the phamily is together! 

Dialogue of the Week

loveabletwinz

Male

"Baap re baap, yeh tho poori atankwadi lag rahi hain, bilkul tumhari tarah, kya tum school mein aisi thi?" – Prem

HAHA! Taang keechna koi INSE seekhe! The moment I heard Prem say that I burst my head out laughing! He had the cutest expressions and Mashallah, Prem, Heer and their tukda are the cutest living things on this planet! All in all, it's just such a refresher to have the three of them share some screen space after so long! And let's not forget Prem's FABULOUS little expression at this line. Afterall, yeh hain na hamara badmash, naughty prem! Shakal se hi lagta hain! *Giggle* Gosh, just like Chahat, Prem is just as much an atankwadi! TAUBA! Only goodness knows how many of us have already died because of Prem's luscious looks! AYE HAYE! *nazar utaring*

Female

"Jab tak maine aapko karve karele se meeta kela nahi bana diya na, main yaha se nahi jaaongi" - Geet

Geet got MAJOR plus points for this dialogue! Infact geet was a little too nice with that monster. If anyone of us was in her place, we'd be giving her worse galiyan's. But I got to say, Geet has a way of besati karoing! Haha! Karva karela is the last thing I would have thought of. And to think of it, that is EXACTLY what gayathri is! What a sour, SOUR person!

OMG Moment of the Week

fivr_786

O.M.G. Oh my GOD! Did they seriously make Chahat lecture Prem about how it's hard for a child to be without her father in the October 23rd episode?! Seriously? Really? How old is she again (seven if you believe the counting abilities of the creatives)? And she is sitting there emotionally educating (or should I say emotionally black mailing) her father? And if that wasn't disgusting and weird enough, they made Prem enable some random child's wrongful belief that he's her father. If it was just about calling him "papa" like Chahat used to before she knew it was true (and like Heer so aptly pointed out) I'd be okay with it -- because then he's just being nice and being there for the child. But to make him actually enable the child and leading her to BELIEVE that he is really her father when it's not true -- now that is just WRONG. And disgusting! Ridiculous.. Utter nonsense! Between Chahat's lecture and Prem's acceptance of her "wish" I just about heard my jaw hit the floor. I know of several parents (including my own) who don't think twice before refusing to comply with their child's wrong wishes.So why Prem didn't object to this and make Chahat see the light is beyond me! There was just so much that was off with this one scene I am not sure I can address everything without sounding like a rant. Over all, this was the a perfectly ridiculous end to a very very weird week.

Shining Stars of the Week

loveabletwinz

We have a little twist in the character of the week. This week we're going with the negatives… because all we have had this week is a bunch of negativity! Ofcourse, we can't forget the amazingly awesome Premeer scenes *FAINT*… but at the same time, we cant forget all the scheming that is happening behind the scenes. So ladies and gentlemen, here is your Antagonist of the Week  :-D

Antagonist of the Week

We have two contenders for the spot this week… and without a shadow of a doubt, the two nominees are AHSLESHA AND GAYTHRI!!! Gayathri is a no – brainer! That woman is so pessimistic! She does the most foul, cruel and disgusting things! UGH! And Ashlesha… although her real face isn't out yet, we all know the mastermind behind "Sneha" is Ashlesha! And my! She is one slimy character! We all know by now that she is up to no good. I think the creative's have forgotten that Ashlesha only faked sleeping with Prem, so them trying to make Ashlesha look all "goody-two-shoes" is a major failure! Ashlesha definitely has a love for home-wrecking! *shakes head at her*

Phew! Now that all the negativity is over with, here's a bit of positivity :-D

Actor

Even though Ms. Shama just drives us all NUTS with her mad woman act, I think we can all give her a break from this spot. So this week's Actor of the Week nominations goes to the one and only PREM JUNEJA aka HARSHAD CHOPRA! TAUBA! His act, no matter what scene it is, always manages to drive us up a wall – in a good way :-D Harshad deserves this spot, even if it is for no other reason but because he is so droolicious! *GASP – the guy is breathtakingly amazing*

Balaji Bloopers

Miss_Forever & nityatarlapally

Monday

Prem tells Heer that they have to go to Ludhiana the next day but they are supposedly living in Ludhiana only so how can they go to Ludhiana from Ludhiana only??Does India have 2 Ludhianas??..
In last Friday's episode Prem didnt have any band-aid on his head after the accident in the morning but in todayz episode he was shown having a mini-band-aid on his forehead when he was talking to Gayatri.
Prem and Heer are telling Chahat about what to do in school and she tells them she's not in Kinder Garden anymore yet her school's name is Something Kinder Garden.
Gayatri's body double is used.

Chahat came back from Delhi, and the next day she already has school?

The new Juneja house (Ludhiana one)seemed different than what was shown when Juneja's shifted from Dehi to Ludhiana.

Tuesday

G3's body double was used.

Harman and Maya's room is that same as G3's room.

The front door to the Juneja house was changed again. It was a different door this time.

And one thing I've noticed since the last week was the inconsistencies in Premeer's bedroom.We keep seeing a different arrangement everytime.

Wednesday

The school teacher is none other than the girl (from that couple who are friends with Prem) who asks Prem and Heer to dance at the club when they both were trying to unite Preet-Meher.

I think they're short of rooms or something cuz Chahat's room is the same room as Harman's and G3's. Whatever that juice Heer gave the kids, it looks like the kaada that Geet made for G3. That was soo not juice.

Heer's body double was used quite a lot of times this week(thankfully not for Premeer scenes).

Thursday

Remember the gate to Heer's old house in Delhi? the one with the golden design on it, well that's the school's gate. The family's back in Delhi? lol.. idiotic sets people!.

Gayatri was wearing the same saree the next day. I mean everyone, Heer,Geet prem they all changed theire clothes but G3. I guess she was too lazy to change.

Friday

Chahat was said to be 7 years old. Mathematical error, in Canada Prem said that he had a daughter that was 5 and 1/2 years old. Chahat turned 7 all of the sudden.

Fashion Icon of the Week

Shruti11

This week it was all about 'Premeer' so it was very tough to select the fashion icon of the week as they both looked  very good in their outfits. But after through analyzing i think the KDC Fashion Icon Of The Week goes to "Mr. Prem Juneja". He looked extremely hot  in the purple shirt he wore, but we cannot neglect Heer in the blue & white saree. So congratulations to "Mr. Prem Juneja".

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Monday : Battle of the Chef's

Tuesday: Winner Crowned

Wednesday: Waqt Ka Khel on Women

Thursday: Parents Wanted

Friday: Big Pimpin'

Special Awards

jnawaz & Premeerxoxo

1. The Besharm Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…MR. PREM JHUNEJA… Again… Wow Prem is on a roll these days 5th time in a row *Pheww*. Wow more then a month now … Kya baath hai Prem yaar bohat pyaar aa raha hai Heer pay … But I'll admit my insides tickle when he is so naughty … *Blush* … Okay so when Heer was coming down from the stairs and he grabs her … *Faint* … he acts so naughty there like when Heer tells him "Chipko Mat." And he moves closer to her lips *Blush*, And lets not forget his dialogue *mein nahi aya tumhari yaad mujhe lay ayi." … *Breath* … How cute is this guys yaar mera tu jaan nikal jati hai issey dektay hai. Oh! Let me tell you about the finger licking good scecne. Hai Hai Yaar hamara Prem tu bohat agay nikal gaya hai. The way he puts her fingers in his mouth. *Faint*. I cant stop watching that scence. Too cute. I love Prem … Mujhe bi Prem chiye *Blush*.

2. The Kabab Mein Hadi Award:  …goes to none other then…*drum roll* ….. SNEHA Where did she come from. Hadi ban gayi hai Premeer ki zindagi mein. I have to say do feel sorry for her but she is annoying too with the "Papa … Ap Meray Papa ho." And hugging Cahahts Papa. We were doing to well with Meher and Kulraaj being kabab mein hadi par kya Karin creatives *Sight*. The scence "Ap mujhe tum kyun kahtay hain mujhe beti bola Karin." *Pulls Hair Out*. Areey yaar Prem sirf Chahat kay papa hain koi sneha ka nahi.

3. The In-Your-Face Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…GAYATRI…Well we all know Geet is going to turn negative but OMG the karda scecne was too much yaar. She was going to make Prem think bad about Heer but lagta hai galay mein kuch paas gaya  buddi khaay, the funniest part was she had to drink it out of Heer's hand *Rolling on the floor laughing*. Lets not forget the necklace scence. Hehe ek bachi ney buddi ko pagal bana diya lol. Chahat is great yaar "Iska matlab ap mama ko bi kuch dhain ghee." Awsome yaar loving this girl.

4. The Made-Me-Cry Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…our little…CHAHAT…. Hai yaar mein marjawan. She is so cute cant imagin what will happen when she finds out she has to share her Papa. Well the scence where she talk to Prem was soo sute and teary. "Papa Sneha ap ko papa kyun bo rahi hai." They way she said it and her face expression was so sad. I almost cried they way she said it. This sneha is making out Chahat cry *Wiping Tears*

5. The So-Close Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…ASHLESHA! omg…so close….she was so close to DEATH!! if prem had been going a little bit faster and hit her with a little more force…she'd be dead…and I for one…would be celebrating!!! so close…uff….so so so close… *sigh*…alas…it was not meant to be…hopefully…Ash and G3 will be walking together and then a bus will come and kill them…hey…on can always hope…he he

Weekend Video Mixes

PremLeoManav

Talented Tales

so I've updated part 7 of Tanhai…here is the link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1231262

Note: Heer's Secret and Sau Dard will be updated either today or tomorrow

Editors Note

hey guys…issue #31…wow! thanks to everyone…old and new for keeping us going…the KDC would be nowhere with you guys…readers and reporters alike…however…I do have so sad news…our loyal reporter…Bul3…is leaving us…I personally want to thank her for all that she has done…she has been with KDC from the beginning…stuck it out through crappy story lines, separation and God knows what else…didn't complain or flake out! you have been a very important part of the team…I know im gonna miss you but so will everyone else…remember that the KDC is always open for you!!!

On that note…I wanna welcome all the new reporters to the KDC team…I hope you guys have a great experience

Rock on People!
JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Great Job Jaz

Aww Blu3 will Miss you :(

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for this amazing KDC. Always amazing job done by all. I especially liked the So-close award. lol.
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratz on 31st kdc
awesome work
thanks for sharing
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh..!!...Jaz you are extremely nice dear🤗!!..thanks for the lovely message❤️..and I would miss working for KDC too..I am glad that I was a part of KDC..I enjoyed working for KDC a LOT!!..thnx to all other reporters and all our readers for their love and support..thanks a ton!!..And I too Welcome Miss_Forever  and nityatarlapally as new reporters of the Blooper section..I hope you guyz enjoy working for KDC as much as I did..All the very best👍🏼
sourpuss thumbnail
Congrats on the 31st issue! =D A wonderful job, as always, everyone!

Love,
Bhav (:
cute_san17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for this amazing kdc
and bul3 we are seriously gonna miss u😔
vice.versa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the KDC.  I would've put SNEHA as the Antagonist of the week, though!  😆

Bye Bul.  Thanks for all the hard work.  Wish you all the best of luck in whatever takes you away from the KDC. 
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great issue once again Jaz. and everyone..!!!
Will miss u Bulbul.U were gr8 with the bloopers section.

Btw in friday's epi. there was one more blooper of Gayatri's saree changed from Heer's room to hers.

.Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome work by everyone