star one to become a 'family oriented channel?'

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
ever since i read the article on if ive gone into utter depression..........star one was the only show other than sab that offered shows of diffrent contnet.......and now that too is gonna become a so called family oriented channel which in short means they are gonna start producing those regressive,stupid,and illogiacal shows that do nothing expet pollute the indian society......star one has been my favorite channel since day one....cos it didnt shpw the regular third class rubbish!!!!...............if they really want to get good TRPS they should try to improve thier show matterial ......maybe introduce diffrent shows,comedys etc...like the7y did when they had just begun.....plese do read this.......and post youre views too.... shruti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agree wid u shruti

24x7 emotional mellow drama

Different and many chracters wid heavy make up
And dresses

Wid long dialogues and emotional attayachar on each other

Huh!

I jus dont knw why starone wishes to change its identity?

I has its own and unique fan following

It is the only one channel
On whose shows we can find people like us

I mean people who r young and energetic

Argh!

I hate starone if they have this thought to turn to gec striking their minds

Huh!
aish_punk thumbnail
i dont want it to become into a family channel..i mean it was unique..i seriously dont want it to change!
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no no no!!! i think the starone team is taking a short-sighted decision.......starone is only youth-based channel and if this too gets family-oriented......???? i mean, i think starone is the channel for todays generation -who the hell wud want those saas-bahu ronas and dhonas, with the same twists being repeated??????

the only reason why starone channel is planning to introduce mellow drama is coz starone is not getting enough popularity i guess...... unlike starplus and colorsand thats coz starone is not available in most of the packages.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if starone serial promos start airing on starplus and colors then tell me, who the hell wont like to watch mjht, lnmdj and dmg????? PLZ STARONE....U HAVE A HUGE YOUTH FAN FOLLOWING-PLZ DONT DISAPPOINT US.......IF U DONT BELIEVE IT THEN, HAVE A LOOK AT MOST OF THE WEBSITES-IN IF ITESELF, ALL THE STARONE SERIAL CAST IS TOPPING THE TOP CELEBRITIES LIST-THEN HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE??????

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
U know what??? starone is the only show which was a mixture of all, be it reality shows to youth based shows to game shows to anything....... it never bored us-the only channel where the concept of one story does not collapse with the other.....one has a base of college, other has air force, hospital, high school, houses, hotel.....everything u know...just have a look at starone's archived shows, ddonnt u think starone is doing much much better now than before......why?????

reason-coz of the increase in the no. of youth based shows-
starone team, if u r viewing my response, then i dont think u will have any doubts left in ur mind and u will not be able to deny the fact that
STARONE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean ppl watching saas-bahus r watching those shoiws coz they have no choice -many of them still dont know what is starone and thats coz its not available in most of the packages and its shows r not promoted on other channels.....even i dint know but once or twice i guess, dmg advertises were shown on starplus and thats when i got interest in the cast and storyline and forced my parents to get me starone!!!!!!

STARONE SHOWS HAVE GOT EVERYTHING FROM CONCEPT TO STORYLINE TO DIALOGUES TO HUMOUR TO CAST TO ENTERTAINMENT TO TWISTS TO EVERYTHING ...................!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I GUESS I HAVE WRITTEN ENOUGH....BUT I STILL HAVE MORE AND MORE BUT DONT WANT TO MAKE THIS REPLY ENDLESS......