adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guyz i saw chandana(damini) interview on mtv shw stripped....it ws gud...she ws kinda hvin fun....ws lukin vry gud......⭐️⭐️⭐️.....m tryin 2 find d link bt unable 2.....nywaz dis is d link 2 d channel......if sum1 cud find it plz post d link...its a gud 1........gotta go nw...fr imp sumthin  ....bt if i find ll post it....

Edited by aaditti7 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
will it come again?what time..i can record it i guesss
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hEY ADDITI...
This is not the clip..it has some other gal in it...

can you post the correct clip please..

I would love to see CS with her hair down...
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ya i have seen it too..........tat epy was aired on friday @7pm in mtv stripped today its gonna come @5:30pm dono if its gonna be da repeat epy of friday the guy asked her such silly questions n  annoyed to the  core 
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg !! omg !! she was sooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeee !!! ☺️☺️☺️.. jus saw dat....
but dat stpd sid irritated her to the core !!!!!! grrrrrrrrrr !! 😡 😡 😡

n by d way.. he was teasing her abt Raman too.. he  lukd behnd her n cald "raman" n she turnd bk.. n then he was lyk" yeh raman kaun hai bhai ??!"😆n she was lyk.." tumhe raman ke baare mein kisne bataya ??!!" ☺️.. n then onwards.. she tld no mre questns !! jus tld them 2 shut the camera.. 🤣  n ran away inside into her vanity van !! 😆 😆😆 .. she was sooo cute !!.. but yaa dat guy was seriously irritatn !! stupd fella!!🤢.. Pri shud hv been thr he wud hv gvn hm black n blue !! 😆 😆 😆

luv niki..
😊
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

<font color="#0000ff">omg !! omg !! she was sooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeee !!! ☺️☺️☺️.. jus saw dat....<br>but dat stpd sid irritated her to the core !!!!!! grrrrrrrrrr !! 😡 😡 😡<br><br>n by d way.. he was teasing her abt Raman too.. he lukd behnd her n cald "raman" n she turnd bk.. n then he was lyk" yeh raman kaun hai bhai ??!"😆n she was lyk.." tumhe raman ke baare mein kisne bataya ??!!" ☺️.. n then onwards.. she tld no mre questns !! jus tld them 2 shut the camera..🤣 n ran away inside into her vanity van !!😆😆😆 .. she was sooo cute !!.. but yaa dat guy was seriously irritatn !! stupd fella!!🤢.. Pri shud hv been thr he wud hv gvn hm black n blue !!😆😆😆<br><br><font color="#ff0066">luv niki</font>..</font><font color="#0000ff">😊</font>

hey plzz upload the link ...the above link has some other clips....
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hey now I really wanna see it..

Please please upload someone...
hey chk it out 2day at  2pm mtv india.. its cmg again..[ hope its d same video though im nt sure...🤔]
 well if i get d video, i will post the link.. still searchn 4 it... Her part will cm almost near the end...😃

luv niki..😊
Yup !!    found the link atlast ...here it is...

http://www.dailymotion.pl/video/xawwto_23-oct-mtv-stripped-p3_shortfilms

PS: by d way i jus noticed.. the house in the b/g was fully decorated wth lites..!! It means marriage is gonna happen... !!!!!!! yipeeeeee!! well i dunno 1 or 2...😉

luv niki 😊
Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 14 years ago
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Yup !!    found the link atlast ...here it is...

http://www.dailymotion.pl/video/xawwto_23-oct-mtv-stripped-p3_shortfilms

PS: by d way i jus noticed.. the house in the b/g was fully decorated wth lites..!! It means marriage is gonna happen... !!!!!!! yipeeeeee!! well i dunno 1 or 2...😉

luv niki 😊

thanks a lot dear..😃......finally i saw it...😃.........ooh man, that SID is so annoying..😆😆....poor Chandana, she got damn irritated with him.😆😆.........But frankly telling, i loved their chemistry!.😆.......OMG, their chemistry was toh even better than G.K.- C.S. .😉😆...............C.S.- Sid are now my current favourites!..😉😛😆..................
and that dress of C.S. was really good.😛......she was looking like a doll in it!.😛......Waiting to see her wearing this dress in the show.........😳
😳