Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I don't think that she was set up by Motiben, but I will go with the train theory or Virat or Avinash Choudhary.
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My goodness! We have to again watch the over exposed Chavi Mittal once again in each and every episode ! Then, enough of 'Bandini' for me.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yep, there will be lots of fake Subhi scenes this week. But for DM to face his real feelings for Santu, this drama has to take place. All the good things come with something bad anyway😃
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Anamika trying to win DM and DM loses himself to Santu😍

fuzzyface thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

Anamika trying to win DM and DM loses himself to Santu😍

Uma ur such sweety let's hope this happens n soon😆
Angels_rose12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

this option just hit my mind right now:

remember on last friday's (or is it this moday's epi?) after Moti gave mehndi on Santo's hand she said: "iss santudi ko toh main nahi chodhoongi"

well i think this subhi look-alike is all set up by Moti with help of someone else! but in the long run, as Moti would say herself: "khud ki pher par kulaadi maara hai usne"
instead of seperating SanRaj it will unveil her raaz. i bet she stole the necklace and gave it to ana👏

Angels_rose12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

this option just hit my mind right now:

remember on last friday's (or is it this moday's epi?) after Moti gave mehndi on Santo's hand she said: "iss santudi ko toh main nahi chodhoongi"

well i think this subhi look-alike is all set up by Moti with help of someone else! but in the long run, as Moti would say herself: "khud ki pher par kulaadi maara hai usne"
instead of seperating SanRaj it will unveil her raaz. i bet she stole the necklace and gave it to ana👏

lol megha thats the 2nd option i typed
b1234 thumbnail
Me also I go with  Moti's Sajish. She never like santo with DM. Anaa.... is trained by Taru 4 sure. See Moti is forcing DM to make believe that Anna!!! is surbhi...(last episode)
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well....bandini has to live up to her name, rite? so she cant be happy one way or the other.

doesnt ektaa get bored of making up such nonsense....bandini was so different from her other soaps....i was really very fond of it....but from the day khemi got married this show began to go downhill.
i hate to see sacrifices go in vain.
surfgal thumbnail
telling you this typical Ekta nnonsense ..matter of time before this serial too like KMH will go off air ,,,,gosh just when we thought this was unique and guess wha