Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pribz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Katrina Kaif bullies Ranbir Kapoor
Leaves will never sway unless the wind blows. An actor once said that it's just a plain lie if a pair says that they share great chemistry on screen and yet not get attracted to each other. If we are to go by this claim, it's difficult to describe the relationship that Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif share. The chemistry between them is said to be great.

Ranbir and Katrina had great time shooting for Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani directed by Rajkumar Santoshi. They pulled each other's legs and yet got along very well. Ranbir philosophically said that chemistry is something that the characters share and not between two individuals. He however added that he is happy that the audience like the chemistry they share in the promos.

Katrina has her own take on the term 'chemistry'. She said that great chemistry is an outcome of people who have the same vision. But giving the relationship a twist, Ranbir revealed that Katrina bullied him while he complimented her.

Giving a hint on the story, Katrina revealed that Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani is an ordinary love story about ordinary people leading ordinary lives that is told in a very unusual way. Ranbir added that it is a complete entertainer with lovely story and not just a bunch of jokes.

Well, let's wait and watch what the pair in offer for the film lovers. Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani is all set for release on November 6.
Edited by prabzz123 - 14 years ago
xDarkBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WHAT? eight minute role??? and that is called extention of the role by the director? so unfair. i've seen the promos of blue and really love the way how lara has done her diving and all. wanted to see if kat did the same too. guess she didnt. but no worries, i'm sure we will get to see kat in a similar avataar and more rocking than others

ooh i rele want to see that 8 min role.hehe can anyone upload that on zshare or youtube if u have them?
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article sweetheart
xDarkBeauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Crystal-

awww yes sintuu i went out shopping same here dear i love it but it tires me to lol i wish u could go with me hehe

yes and my mom will be like >> saying not another oneπŸ˜†
Pribz thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaanlover

Thanks for the article sweetheart

your welcomee
btw  how are uu  today?
xDarkBeauty thumbnail
thanks for the article. november 6 seems sooo far awayπŸ˜’
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabzz123

your welcomee
btw  how are uu  today?

My day was fine jaanu....had to work the whole day..nothing special
How was ur day dear...?

Any plans for tomorrow...?
Originally posted by: jaanlover

wow...shopping...that's great !!
Sounds you had a wonderful day 😳 πŸ˜³

My day was also fine...I went to office...I had to work from 7 o'clock till 5 o'clock...I cam home and had to cook and than I came online and right now I'm talking here with my great friends.
Do you have any plans for tomorrow....?

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dear sounds good!

tomorrow i have college then i think when i come home i well go out with my family and have dinner :)
what about u dear?

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG reenuuu soo happy to see you use akkikat siggies again avi yupieee hehe loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your siggies sweet heart they simply stunning they just perfetc love them loadsssssssssssssssssssss and the avi is just out of this worl its soo beautiful!
Pribz thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_sintu

thanks for the article. november 6 seems sooo far awayπŸ˜’

YOUR WELCOMEE DEAR!!
BTW - WHATS UR NAME BEACAUSE I DNT THINK IVE EVER SPOKEN 2 UU BEFOREE!!πŸ˜ƒ
YUUP I KNOWWW I HOPE THE DAY COMES UP SOON!!😳

ALSOO  CALLEE MEE PRABZ LOOL!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
thank u for the article prabzuuu!