I love how you are writing!!!
Posted: 14 years ago
kabuli16@
hey
thanx yaar for telling me a best ff writer
i too love ur comment which give a strenght to write a beautyfull ff parts

sana

i read this ff now its mindblowing u  know i am in 10th and not allowed to sit on computer so much but for ur ff  take out time i am just crazy for both ur ff's plsssssss update them soon if its ok for u

yaar sana...awesome part...waitingg....
Originally posted by tanyaaaa26

i read this ff now its mindblowing u  know i am in 10th and not allowed to sit on computer so much but for ur ff  take out time i am just crazy for both ur ff's plsssssss update them soon if its ok for u

hey
tanyaaa thanx for reading my ff
im glad that u liked it and took out time to read it too
how sweet of u
i will update the next part sooooooooon dear
love u

sana
Originally posted by maisha.hossain7

yaar sana...awesome part...waitingg....

yeah i will try to update the next part soon

Part 2

He slowly opened the door not making any noice as he know gunjan is asleep.if she will get up how he is gone face her so thinking all this he came in right in front of him on bed gunjan was asleep he thought how beautifull she is like a rose actually we cant compare her with anything he went upto her and sat beside her and crassed her cheek not knowing what he is doing and said she is soft like rose pelates.he imm got up from bed when he came back to sense dude r u ok what the hell r u doing he turn to otherside but again he was willing to see her face he turned to see her and got mesmerized in her beauty.but he again turned his face to other side and thought of seing her room.

He started admiring her room the colour of walls were light pink shade as all girls like he thought then their were many books kept in shelf oh my she is padaku type too he thought ok chale ga as now im too like her busy in business anyways he noticed that their was a sound box too he took the cd and read the song names unaware of that gunjan had samg the song by herseld he thought this songs he had never ever seen in any film may be they released just now he took some cd and thought to take them with him to Mumbai unaware that he is taking singer itself to Mumbai.

Then after some time he got bored ans started roming in room like bhooth then thought to wash his face and come as he cannot change his clothes were in mayank room so he went in wash room to get fresh as soon as he entered wash room gunjan got up and signed in relief thinking that it was dream and she said it loud thank god meri shaadi us us stupid SAMRAT SHERGILL se nahi hui warna mera kya hota I mean I really hate him yaar mai use itna narat karti hon ki t.v tak tod diya tha maine aura b shaadi karke kaise uss khadus ke saath rejti har t.v channel par ek hi pse ke saath ata hai na hasna janta hai na rona only one expression all the time on face I hate him thank to god ki yeh ek dream hi tha meri use shaadi nahi hui yayyyyyyyyyyyyy and as soon as she turned her head all her happiness has goen because right in front of her standing samrat.

She imm got up from bed and started starring at him in shock from up to down with her open mouth.

S:well hi mai aap ka pati MR.SAMRAT SHERGILL.she imm closed her mouth and asked in cracked and scared voice thinking it could be a dream

G:k…..kya h.hamari shaa..di sach m.ai ho chuki .samrat smiled at her behavior and thought it would be good staying with her as he can tease her.

S:ji hai humari shaadiiiiii ho gayi aur mai aap ka pati hoon.gunjan imm turned around and thought she is dreaming this cant be true she said to herself and thought to pinch on her hand she pinched and shouted in pain

S:oh my god kya kar rahi ho he took her hand and started blowing she started staring at him forgoting all her angerness .samrat stopped blowing and he too mesmerized in her beauty.gunjan snapped out first.and turned to other side than sam realize what he was doin he too turned another side.

Gunjan r u nuts jise itni nafrat kart ho use hi dekhe ja rahi thi fool.

Samrat dude r u mad woh tujhse nafrat karti hai pyar nahi so just ignore her and go to sleep he went other side of his bed and was about to sleep when there was a knock on door gunjan ran to open thinking this is the best way to ran from him and be away from him as samrat smiled at her silly behavior and said in his mind she is too janauable.

Gunjan opened the door bui came in arry beta tum dono uth gaya sam got shock he checked the time it was 8 in morning oh my god itni dair se mai jag raha tha tabhi toh bolu ki mujhe itna bore kyun ho raha tha I could have sleep man shit.

Bui:beta mai tumhare liye chai layi hoon lo pi lo

S:ji chai

Bui :ha kyun nahi peta(actually sam doesn't like tea he like only coffee)

S:nahi bua ji pita hoon na

Bui:oh c'mon plz call me bui

S:ji .he sees gunjan who is smiling at back of bui. Ji ha bui ofcource bui hi bulaunga

Bui:accha yeh lo chai

S:chai.he took a sip making faces then bui left to give others too.

Gunjan was laughing I mean not showing to samrat but she is happy seeing him like this then after sometime she felt bad for him she doesn't know y but she felt.

G:samrat.he imm lokked up

S:tumne mujhe bulaya first time he s listing his name from her mouth he felt good he thought this is strange he never felt this much happy if any one calls him.

G:aaa….samrat tum chai mat piyo mai tumhare liye coffee bana deti hoon u liked it na.

S:tumhe kaise pata that I like coffee.he asked in shock.

G:t.v na bataya.he smiled at her talk.

She went out of room and went directly ino kitchen to make coffee for samrat.she made a coffee and went back to room and first she knocked the door she thought kya waqt aa gaya hai mai apne hi room mai knock kar ke jana pad raha hai after a while she got tired standing out there was no reply so she went in to find samrat sleeping like child she smiled at him and went and sat beside him and ruffled his hair than immediately got up thinking what the hell she was doing this and went from there.

Sam got up and looked around in room to see where is gunjan but he did not find her so he imm got up from bed thinking where must she had goen but then he thought she must be out then there was a knock on door he imm opened it thinking it must be gunjan but to his bad luck it was benji.

B:hey dude tu uth gaya

S:ha

B:yeh le tera kapda jaldi se tayar ho ja

S:accha sun.dia came and called benji for some work

B:sorry yaar I need to go if u don't mind

S:yeh sure.

D:thanx Sammy chalo benji

B:ab kya hua

D:mujhe meri sandal nahi mil rahi

B:kyat um mujhe isiliye bula rahi ho

D:nahi kuch aur bhi kaam hai plz chalo na

B:yeh I know tumhare kaam

D:really

B:yes better than u

D:how sweet of u

B:ha jab kaam karta hoon toh sweet hojata hoon agar nahi karta hoon toh supid right

D:yeh right samrat smiled at there fight husband and wife fight he thought.

B:kya right chalo ab.they went out from there.

Sam thought he should get ready first than he will fing gunjan he got ready and came out but he did not find her anywhere than he thought y he is finding her he himself doesn't know then thought he himself doesn't know y he is finding her but he want to see her atleast a one glimse will be enough for him he started find her every where but all his strength to fing her got in vain.then he got some children playing there he too started playing with them.
hey great update pls add me to pm list

On other hand full gang was seing this.

M:hey guys samrat haste hua kitna accha lag raha haina

D:is hasi ke liye hi toh humne itna natak kiya

B:shhhhhhhh diya koi sunlega

N:ha par yeh baat toh sahin hai ki samrat ki khushi ke khatir humne gunjan aur samrat ki shaai toh karadi hai I mean woh wapas wahi samrat ban jayega jo 3 saal pehle tha but r u guys r sure that ki purana wala samrat wapas aa jaye ga

M:ye him sure ki gunjan hi woh ladki hai jo purane wale samrat ko wapas la sakti hai

N:aur agar aisa nahi ho paya toh I mean gunjan is really different yaar she is shy reserved woh meri tarah direct koi baat nahi karti aur

M:yeh I get that par dekh ho samrat aur gunjan ki shaadi ho kar sirf ek hi din hua hai and see how happy he is tumhe pata hai nupur samrat pura teen saal baad itna khul kar has raha hai

N:par phir bhi im scared humne kuch galat toh nahi kiya

D:I don't think so babes tumhi dekho samrat ko woh kitna khush lag raha hai and im dam sure he is the one who is goen take out the shyness and reservedness from gunjan

N:ha aisa hi ho bhagwan kare.par jab gunjan ya samrat ko pata chale ga ki unki shaadi ek plan thi tab aur jab unhe pata chalega ki ghar ka har sadsa ko pata tha ki sehre mai mayank nahi samrat tha then what is goen happen

B:kuch nahi hoga hum use pata chalne hi nahi denge ki yeh sab hamra plan tha

S:kaisa plan.he said coming towards them all got shocked but mayank some how managed to tell a lie.

M:woh yehi ke nupur bhi hamare saath mili hui thi aur agle mahine hamari shaadi hai

All:what.all said in unision mayank and nupur smiled

M:yes guys next month we r getting married

D:wow that's a good news

B:yeh I mean great.all went from there but sam stopped mayank.

S:aa…. Mayank actually I want to ask u something

M:yeh sure bolo kya baat hai

S:mayank woh…………….

M:ha

S:woh gunjan

M:gunjan kya.

S:gunjan kaha hai.yes he said it some how

M:lo itni si baat puchne ke liye itna time woh hospital gayi hai

S:kya .he said it loud sab samrat ko hi dekhne lage he smiled nervously and then every one started working.

S:I mean kya hua hai gunjan ko is she is alright tumne mujhe uthaya kyun nahi mai bhi uske saath chale jata tum kuch bol kyun nahi rahi ho mayank he said in a one breath.mayank smiled at his behavior.

M:tum kuch bolne doge toh bolungana right

S:yeh right he said in low voice,

M:ha toh gunjan ko kuch nahi hua hai she is all right woh hospital isiliye gayi hai kyun ki woh waha kaam karti hai

S:kaam karti hai

M:oh my god samrat tumhe kisine nahi bataya ki gunjan ek doctor hai

S:kya gunjan ek doctor hai he asked in shock

M:yeh oh god samrat tum

S:kya maine kya kiya tum logon ko mujhe bata na chaiye thana phir

M:sorry dude itna jaldi sab kuch hua ke

S:its ok .aa……. mujhe ek call karni hai ok I will meet u later

M:yeh ok

Samrat made a call to mr.gupta.

S:hello mr.gupta samrat here

Mg:yes sir

S:a…. humne jo 20 acres ki zameen lit hi who hai na hamera pass

Mg:yes sir hai but we need to register that land

S:ok register kar wao mrs.gunjan shergill ke naam se

Mg:sir yeh gunjan shergill kaun hai

S:ont ask me illy questions she is my wife

Mg:what

S:yes do what I said ok.he kept the phone and turned to see gunjan coming towards him in a chudidaar dreess he thought she looking different but what is different he was thinking yeh I got it she was wearing spects the firt word came out of her mouth was "CHASHMISH"she passed by him but when he called her chashmish she imm stopped on her track.she turned to see samrat

G:tumne mujhe bulaya

S:ha chashmish

G:kya kaha

S:chashmish

G:oh hllo mera naam chashmish washmish nahi hai gunjan hai gunjan bhushan she stopped remembering that she is married to him and she got sad sam noticed that

S:its ok take ur time to get know that u r my wife mrs.gunjan samrat shergill.by saying this he went off from there

G:yeh I need time to except that im ur wife god y this happened to me mai jise itna nafrat karti hoon usi ko mera pati bana diya aur koi nahi mila tha aap ko meri Jodi ka koi aur banana ke liye by saying this she went off from there.

All rasam started sam weared again the suit black coloured one and gunjan weared a sari on bui request and they sat together and the rasam started after an hour they got free sam said that they should leave now so all rona dhona started while that was going on samrat and mayank

S:ok mayank so mai chashmish ko le jar aha hoon tum log bus se aa jan ok

M:chashmish

S:ha mai gunjan ko aaj se chashmish bula unga and mind it sirf mai hi use chashmish bula sakta hoon tum sab use gunjan bulana ok

M:yes sir

S:ok than bye mayank jaise hi Mumbai puchge call me

M:yeh ok u too call us as soon as u to reach to Mumbai

S:yeh ok

After an hour they sat in car and samrat drve off they came half a way but had not talkeda word samrat got bored and thought to play a cd so he putted a cd to play but it was not working he had taken some cd's from gunjan room but they were in bag so he cannot do anything now.

S:chashmish kuch baat karona im getting bore

G:……………….

S:ok so u r a doctor right

G:………………………….

S:ok so tumhari hobbies kya kya hai

G:…………………………………

S:oh god kuch toh bolo chashmish.

G:……………………………………….

S:he stooped the car ab jab tak tum kuch bologi nahi mai gadi nahi chalaunga plz say something yaar

G:kya bolo she said in a low voice then a tear escaped from her eye samrat noticed that

S:tum ro rahi ho

G:mai kabhi bhi apne gar se kahin door nahi gayi she said in a very low voice but samrat understood her every word.

S:tum yeh soch kar dar rahi ho kit um mera saath rehne wali ho so

G:nahi nahi tum galat samjh rahe ho mai bauji di in sab se door hone ki wajah se upset hoon

S:ok toh yeh wajah hai so is ka solution bhi hai mera pass

G:kya hai

S:tum week mai teen baar yaha aa sakti hoon nupur aur bauji se milne

G:sachi

S:muchi

G:par is mai time bahut waist hoga

S:don't worry mera pass speedest car hai jo tumhe minton mai layegi aur lejayegi

G:really

S:yeh.

G:how sweet of u.gunjan did not realize what she said but samrat did he was feeling sooooooooo happy he too doesn't know y but now he was on cloud 9.

They reached Mumbai but as soon as they reached to gate there was full of media they were not letting his car to get in gunjan got scared seeing this much people samrat noticed.and he came out of car gunjan got more scared and tears started coming out of her eyes.

Kya hoga jab samrat aur gunjan ko pata chalega ki unki shaadi ek planning thi ? kis liye samrat ne zameen ke bare mai mr.gupta se pucha ? y is gunjan too scared seeing to people  ? will samrat will be able to find out a solution of her problem of getting scared seeing people around her ? will gunjan will be able to face media ? aa toh gaye hai gunjan samrat Mumbai lekin kya woh dono ek dosre ke saath adjust kar payenge ?

To know this questions answer wait till my next update.

Note:guys this is my next part I hope u all will enjoy my ff mr.mrs.shergill part I will try to update soon.plz guys if any mistake is their ignore it and as my hand is still now paining my next update will be little late im sorry for that but I will try my best to update the next part soon.and if I have forgot to pm any one im sorry its all because of my hand pain.bye guys tc.

Love u all.

Sana.

Wow !!! Sana great update.Please write the next part soon....Can't wait