Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Time for everyone in the family to karichu kottufy Gaya - telling - coz of u this and coz of u that...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates meli and for the pictures atina..

gaya nee padicha muttal..
hemavathy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates meli and for the pictures atina..

gaya nee padicha muttal..

padiccha muttaal illa pa........sila girls mentality ippadi dhaa irukku pa.......andha maadhiri mentalityla gayathriyu orutthar.so idhukku mela namma krishava understand pannikuvaangannu ninaikkiren wait and watch

i am very interesting to see monday episodeπŸ˜›

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the updates,pictures Atinaji and aish.

Maappu...vachitaanda aaappppu....
Cool

Gayukkum adi sarukkum(Mr.Elephant,pls adjust)
How should i comment here??Good work raja nna?or nalla venum gayu nna?or poor gayu nna???Huh?!

Husband oru poi sonnannu avan kooda vazhaadha ponnu,ippadi cheap aa nadandhukkuvalaa nnu yen yaarume ketkala,even her father?except krish...

Hmmm..completely agree with Nithya..this gayu is a Padicha muttal...ivalavu pesinanga,atlast again a very kevalamana idea,commiting suicide....muttal muttal.Angry2

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thanks daa Meli kutty for the kalakkal udpate and and the wonderful pictures Atinamma..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Naan kaanbathenna kana vaa?
.... Though any woman shouldn't be placed in such a situation, Gayu ellathaiyum keetu vaangikitta.. so she can't blame anyone but herself!  She accused Krish and his family for cheating her, when they never did anything deliberately.  Both families failed to visharichufies partly due to santharpasoolnilai.. But eppadhi maangu maanginnu kuthicha intha Gayu ponnu, all in the name of her MBA mattap 😑!  Now how does she expect everyone to believe her 🀒.. When AM warned her the other day of how ooru olagam will speak badly if she goes and hangs out with Raja, she asked him to mind his own business 😑😑.. now entha moonjiya vetchukkittu she is expecting them to believe her. 

But kudos to namma Krish πŸ‘... Evar thaan the best husband!  He surely trusts his wife πŸ‘πŸΌ... I'm sure he'll bring the truth out of that Raja's mouth.. but will that lady accept him even after he proves her innocent? πŸ˜•... She better!! If not... naan enna pannuvean nnu enake theriyaathu..
hehehe...

but I can sense some good time for namma Krish πŸ₯³

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well well thanks to all the up daters - finally caught the
whole thing - Of course Krish will save Gaya , But one
thing, i really can not understand in these serials is :
Girls can not perceive that they are being stalked???
In real life it never happens !!!Call it a seventh sense or intuition
or what ever u want to call it, the one thing a girl / woman senses
instantly is getting stalked !!! Same thing is shown in Megala -
She is stalked by her boss so badly  -  the whole world can
see that !!!!

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow.. Thanks for the updates...

I just don't want to see any logic here....
The serial is goiin a fast pace... Hope it never stagnates anywhere....I can't beleive if it is a mega serial.... Great work team....

Poor Gayu, can't tolerate the bad name she got... Coz, she alwyas thinks about dignnity and respect...  I think she will reform and anyway krish will prove her innocent...