Design your fav celeb's look for the fashion week

Posted: 14 years ago
k so fashion week is going on right now and we all criticize and praise the choices of our celebs as an onlooker. But if you get a chance to design the look of your favourite celeb for the ramp then how would you go through with it? How would you work through all the details to make sure that your fav looks the best.. and what choices would you make for their outfits or any accessories that go along with the look. Just imagine that you have all the resources in the world.. you can even dress up your celeb in some famous old classic Holly or bolly look.. or can come up with a look inspired by a movie. So let the creativity flow. :)
hmm...I don't know what I will design for my favorite but I would love to see Kareena in Sabsyachi...
deepika in salwar kameez πŸ˜ƒ
I agree Kareena is gorgeous and she needs to ditch MM... She would look stunning in Sabysachi.. Manish doesnt do justice to her.. Btw I thought it was a horrible topic and I was about to edit it but you replied hehe.. Tanx.. lol.. :).. I would definately come up with a detailed look for someone in a while.. Edited by adios - 14 years ago
Originally posted by friends_rock

deepika in salwar kameez πŸ˜ƒ

Yes true.. I havent seen Deepika in Salwar Kameez.. she would look great in churidars..
Originally posted by adios

Yes true.. I havent seen Deepika in Salwar Kameez.. she would look great in churidars..

she did ONCE while promoting OSO...but i want to see her again...πŸ˜ƒ
^^ Oh ya.. she wore them as Shantipriya and looked ravishing..
I would love to see Kareena wear what Ash wore in filmfare with minimal jewelery and make up.
Edited by Kyaktsar - 14 years ago
okay i want this too...ranbir in a "NICE" sherwani walking ramp with Deepika in salwar kameez

😍

yeh tho sirf mere dream main hi hoskta hai LOL
You know what i was thinking?....All the dresses that Freida Pinto has worn to the events would look great on someone like Gauri and Suzanne!!...