jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #30

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

-Ayushi-

Monday
Premeer wedding is going on.There is a big confusion about the real shoes as there are 4-5pairs of shoes.The girls and boys fight over who won.Then they finally ask Prem who admits that he did all this because they didn't let him meet Heer for 3 days so he had to take revenge.Lalit sides girls and they win.All the rituals take place nicely and finally the wedding gets over and Premeer are married.Ash enters and says she has come to wish them and talks to Prem in private.Lalit is angry over Ash and Heer goes to see them.She sees them.

Tuesday
Prem explains Heer that he was telling Ash to go when Ash cuts off Prem and says that he is telling the truth. Heer tells Ash that she doesn't need her faith to have faith on her Prem. Heer agrees Ash to stay for the wedding rasams and later assures everyone that she will never seperate from Prem.Siblings tease Premeer before letting them inside the room.While Premeer are enjoying their moments the family is deciding not to llet Ash come in between Prem and Heer ever again.

Wednesday
Newly wedded couples are being teased by Meher and Kuldi alot.Heer is told to make Halwa as she is the new bride.Gayatri puts salt in the halwa.Harman tells Heer that someone is trying to kill her and that she should be careful.Halwa given to the family is very sweet while Gayatri gets the one she had added salt to.Heer send Prem off to office and tells him to come back soon.Geet tells Gaytri that she made the sweet halwa as she saw her adding salt.Prem feels like someone is following him.

Thursday
Geet is leaving when Heer goes to take Prem's call.Harman anyhow gets one of Geet's ear rings.Outside Gaytri sees off Geet.Heer gives some packets to Geet to give them to Chahat.Harman matches he ear rings bit they don't match.Prem goes from the office and is in a hurry.In the way Ash comes infront of his car and Prem's car bumps into the tree at the same time a glass of water breaks by Heer.Ash brings Prem in her house.Ash tells him to rest and gives him some medicine and leaves.Prem pours themedicine in the flower pot and decides to leave.Gayatri purposely puts water in the oil jar and tells Heer to put it in the diya.Then herself blames Heer for putting water in the diya.Lallu comes and tells Gayatri that it was her mistake.Heer reaches Ash's house and brings Prem to Juneja house.Prem is taken to his room and Heer tells everyone what had happened.Prem calls Heer and Lalit thinks that this accident was planned by Ash only.
Friday
Everyone leave Premeer's room.Heer puts off Prem to sleep.Gaytri is planning to bring Ash between Premeer.In the morning Gayatri goes to Ash's house.Heer helps Prem in getting ready for office.In the process,Prem brings Heer very close to him. Heer comes to know that Prem was pretending to have pain in his hand.Prem pulls Heer towards him very close and they hug.Gaytri asks Ash to help herseperating Premeer and she'll give Ash lot of money and improve her condition.Ash denies and Gayatrileaves.Maya is invited for a party but she lies that Harman is out of town and Maya and Harman get into a fight.Meher and Heer hear this and Heer decidesto makes up their relationship whereas on the other hand Gayatri decided to break Premeer's relationship.

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

SBS

Oct 17th

Scene of the Week

riks1 & fivr_786

Couple

hello everybody.....

i've been spoilt for choice as far as the couple scene of this week is concerned! there were sooo many of them! each and every one of them unique in their own way!be it the wedding scene...premeer in their bedroom on the wedding night taking blessings from the moon......prem not allowing heer to open the door next morning or nautanki prem....gearing up with his faking skills so that he can get the full and undivivded attention of his wife...haai prem!hum hai naa wen u r on screen....our eyes don't even falter! neways it was a hard choice...but my vote goes to the " sindoor and mangalsutra" scene" ethereal..thats the word which has been given by estee for this scene and yes....this word perfectly describes the scene.....the calm happiness on premeer's faces....their faces had lit up with the inward happiness which they both were experiencing.....the look on prem's face to make his heer.." his" infront of everybody yet again.....and the silent acceptance of prem's ownership on her!gosh these two are magical!!!

Family

This week didn't have any "powerful" family scenes in my opinion. Instead we have some fun and light-hearted moments which I personally feel are fresh change and very welcome. For the scene of the week, I had a hard time picking between the scene on Tuesday where Kuldi, Meher, Geet and Harman stop Prem and Heer from going to their room and the scene on Wednesday where everyone asks Heer to make halwa for them. I eventually ended up picking the halwa scene because I felt that the scene on Tuesday was more of a showcase of Prem and Heer and not so much the family. I liked the one on Wednesday though because it was warm and it really showed how comfortable Heer had become with the entire Juneja clan -- she was so at home with everyone. Whether it was playfully threatening Harman or bantering with Pbauji she did everything with a touch of comfort that is only there when with family. I know we've gotten to see a "Heer making halwa" scene before in February but that time Heer was shy like a new bride should be. This time though, she was more relaxed which clearly showed that she knew they people she was with and had no apprehensions about them. I liked this "comfortable" Heer and off course the playful Prem who was eating and enjoying the conversation around him. Over all, a really nice, warm look into relationships and family dynamics.

Dialogue of the Week

jnawaz

Male

"Tumhari choti behen aur meri badi behen ko aur koi kaam nahin hai kya? Jaab dekho taab darvaza thod te rehte hai." 'Prem

&

"Pyaar hua." ' Prem

So the first line had me rolling in splits'he does have a point though'jaab dekho'these two girls are breaking down the door to whatever room Premeer may be in'its not really their fault'its part of the kabab mein hadi job description'they have to do it'but just the way he said it'the facial expressions and all that'haye haye'too cute'.now'moving to the second one'its so simple'so cheesy'but haila'so SWEET!! when Heer asks him ke "daard hua?" he says nahin' "pyaar hua" '.that was too cute'its maha cheesy but omg'.did it not just make your heart skip a beat? be honest'you know it did'of course'the cute smile he had on his face just made you melt even more!!

Female

"Aap ki tarha bada ghaar nahin hai mere paas, lekin ek bada dil toh hai. Joh pyaar ki izzat karta hai." ' Ashlesha

ok'don't shoot me'let me explain'im not all for Ash'personally'until she admits to what she did 6yrs ago was a complete fake and bullsh*t scene'she cant win any points in my book'sure ill put up with her'and as long as she can keep G3 at bay'I'll let her but'but any way'I just loved what she said to G3'I mean really'G3 has so much to be thankful for yet here she is b*tching and moaning about Heer'it's like'move on already! now'all we can do is wait and watch'ke Ashlesha ka saach mein kitna bada dil hai'any bets? lol'

OMG Moment of the Week

jnawaz

This week'I have to say'all of Heer's dialogue concerning Ash left me saying OMG'are you for real?! ok'so what she said about trusting Prem and stuff'that was gold'it really was'its good to see that she does trust her husband'which she should'considering NOTHING happened in the first place'but omg'all that blind faith in Ash'is that really smart? she comes back 6yrs later to make peace'why'why now? daal mein kuch kaala toh hai'im sure'but what could it be'Heer trust Prem'great'but'should she trust Ashlesha'I wouldn't'I'd be cautious of her at least! trust Prem but don't trust the chick who ruined your life 6yrs ago'not the smartest move'.

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

masin

First of all, Shubh Deepavali everyone and now for this week's disappointment. The crown goes to none other than our regular visitor in this section : Gayatri Juneja! Expected much?? I can't even describe in words how much I hated her this week! Kudos to Shama ji for her acting tho, but uff..hadh hoti hai pagalpan ki! Who the hell is she to mess up Heer's shagun ki kheer, and then further mess up her diya! I mean, weren't those things supposed to be culturally and religiously symbolic..?? and this fat witch just insulted them I simply could not stand her guts when she barged into Ashlesha's house with a pitiful scheme!?! Agar yeh maa hai, tou mein Shakespeare ki behen hoon!! I don't even know who to turn to for help'Geet is gone, Ash seems shady, and the rest of Jzoo is busy being useless A huge round of applause for each and every deshian..for tolerating her, especially this whole week! Let's keep hoping/praying for the best guys..Premeer kabhi alag nahin hongey!

Fashion Icon of the Week

Shruti11

This week was the continuation of the marriage. So everyone was dressed in the same clothes, but again this weeks fashion icon is, on the hattrick Mrs. Heer Prem Juneja. She was dressed very elegeatly in her wedding attire and her first morning suit royal blue color enhanced her beauty with her wedding look.. So congratulations  to her  for  gaining this position third time in a row.

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Enjoy the link guys'its funny'as usual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9zUG0uP4sM

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Besharam Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'PREM'for the 4th time in a row! wow'for one whole month Prem has been besharam'kya yaar'but I'll admit'its maha cute'but so shameless'like when Heer was telling him to get off of her cuz God knows what their sisters will think'he says "aab toh shaadi hogayi hai humari, joh soochna hai unhe soochne doh" 'tauba' tauba'tauba'but omg'.HOW CUTE IS HE!!!?? I love him'I want him'*sigh*'mera Prem kaab milega'.mujhe bhi'besharam wala Prem chahiyeh' he he

2. The Kabab Mein Hadi Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'KULRAJ & MEHER'no guesses why'but these girls'omg'I have to say'they are definitely keeping the mauj-masti factor up'with our Preet disappearing once again'*sigh*'they pick up some of the slack'of course'no one compares to our cuddly Preet'but you have to admit'the girls definitely deliver some chuckles'its like they have radar for Premeer closeness'jaab dekho taab aajata hai'love them'the way they rushed into Premeer's bedroom'they were like bulldozers!! ha

3. The Surprise Moment Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'MAYA'this week'when everyone is gathered talking about the wedding'even Maya puts her two cents in'sure'its to tease Meher'but they way she did it'it wasn't mean or condescending'she really did it for fun just to mess with Meher'something it looks like Maya and Meher have turned into friends'and sometimes I just can figure Maya out'regardless'the poking fun at Meher was in the spirit of the moment and it was good to see'lets hope she stays this way'

4. The Chaupat Plan Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'PREM! wasn't it just last week that Prem was telling Kulraj, Meher and Geet'woh bhi gala phadke'that there is one place that these three will never have access to'Premeer's bedroom'that worked out really well, didn't it? the first day into the marriage and Kulraj and Meher manage to break into Premeer's bedroom'Prem jaan'you are gonna have to think you plans through'not only did the plan not work'lekin aapni ki kamre mein maar khata hai Kulraj ke hatoon! tu lakh koshish karle Prem'.yeh ladkiyaan kuch kaam nahin hai'to keep the out and away'you are gonna have to do much better'better luck next time'lol'.or maybe not!!

5. The Your-Idiocy-Is-Funny Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'GAYATRI'this chick'omg..she is so stupid'its turned from annoying to down right funny!! she must really be at a loss of plans to go and try to hire Ash to do her dirty work!! omg'then'the scene when Harman mentions Heer making something mitha since its her first day in the house'lmfao!! G3 is like omg'this cant happen'like Heer will mix something in the halwa that will turn the family against G3'I've never seen someone get so upset about halwa before'funny stuff!!!

6. The Joota Mastermind Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'PREM'omg'it was  hilarious! kya kya karna  padraha hai Prem ko'lol'best way to get revenge'lmao'poor dude'he did his best and still lost out'lol'I was really thinking Lallu set this thing up but guess not'it was all Prems idea'lol'lagta hai ke Preet ke sangat ka assar hai'lol'

7. The Team Switches Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'LALLU  & HARMAN'first'when the joota issue came up'Lallu very cleverly took the shoes from Harman and Ketan and gave it to the girls'woh bhi, unke akhoon ke saamne!! awesome!! one of my jiju's did that for us at another cousins wedding'long story'but I made $200 off of the shoes alone! then came Harman'when it was time for Premeer to go to their room'he very conveniently found his way on the other side of the door asking for money with the girls'see'girls have it good at the wedding'the boys always want a cut of the money!!

Weekend Video Mixes

PremLeoManav

Talented Tales

jnawaz

*NOTE: alright'so'for all those who have "reserved" their spots on my ff'I'll make you a deal'the sooner the comments are updated'the sooner I'll post the next updates'I'm talking about all three ff's.*

Editors Note

hey guys'its our 30th edition! can you believe it'30 weeks'wow!! that's crazy!!! that's 7 months!! wow!!! thanks to all my reporters'past and present'without you guys'this would all be impossible'you guys rock'of course'the readers'if we didn't have you coming back week after week'we'd be nowhere'so big round of applause for all of you'ALL OF YOU!!! KDMHMD is the best forum on IF'*woot woot*'he he'

now'for some serious business'if anyone is interested in being a KDC reporter'please'PM me'please only PM if you can do this on a weekly basis'not here one week'then gone for two weeks and then back'the work really piles up on me'.the following positions are open.

1. Weekend Masti ( jokes and/or games) *1 or 2 people*

2. Warm and Fuzzies Corner

3. Balaji Bloopers (to help Bul3)

4. OMG Moment

5. Special Awards Sectioin (to help me)

hope to hear from some people soon'

have a rocking weekend guys!

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awsome Job :D Guys Loved it
Olicity_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great job everyone

was an awesome issue😃

Kamal
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

awesome update. congrats for the 30th issue.

loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
HAPPY 30TH EDITION GUYS!!!! we've come a longgg way :-D CONGRATULATIONSSS!!!!!!

phew, jaz, we finally got some "me" time after we reached.. so here we are :-D

aye hayeee! prem is so besharammmm! did u see how he cuddled up with heer after his accident! ufff! TAUBA!!! it's going to take me a while to stop blushing from that! what a cutie pie!
YAY! we had a barsaat of premeer scenes this week! i wish the creatives would always be this generous with their scenes! gosh, im still so dizzy from all the loving happening on KDMHMD! ehhe!

great edition guys! keep up the great work :-D
love tons

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
First Of All Congratz for issue # 30

Awesome work everyone and awesome issue
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Great work guys, Love the newsletter! Especially the daily summary, good way to catch up, thanks!
cute_san17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey congratulations guys this is your 30th edition.......
like always this is one the best edition..you people rock👏
luve you 😃
Batameez. thumbnail
Great job by everyone

Edited by Sweet-Sara - 14 years ago
Samaina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsome job.congrats for 30th edition!!!