LNMDJ (FULL PERFORMANCE OF GK) - 17 Oct Spl UPDATE

Posted: 14 years ago

LNMDJ (FULL PERFORMANCE OF GK) - 17 Oct Spl UPDATE

!! Wish You a Very Happy DIWALI !!

:: Direct DHQ D/L Plus Online Link ::

Hope u all Enjoyed It !
Leave Comments n Suggestions ....

But i am not too sure i liked the song, and wth, they now have a remix version of hanuman chaalisa*shakes head*

once again thanks, hopefully next time it will be GK & Chandana with a great song...
thanx 4 posting

His entry was superb and he was luking handsomeeee 😍
G.k was cuute as usual.......... a good effort..in dancing...i think he is better in slow-motion and couple dancing....when he did Khuda jaane.. 😍Edited by lovey29 - 14 years ago
thanks for posting!....his entry was good..not so sure about his dancing skills...could use some improvement..but he looked good though

@shwetha: yes, i don't understand why they need to butcher hanuman chalisa in every other song...something so pure like that needs to be left alone.
Originally posted by lovey29

G.k was cuute as usual.......... a good effort..in dancing...i think he is better in slow-motion and couple dancing....when he did Khuda jaane.. 😍

agree with u...may be he is more comfortable in romantic dancing
Wow...really nice performance by Gaurav!.👏👏👏..Am proud to be his fan!😊
Thanks a lot for this..

Wow! Dude can dance, and look hot while doing so..! 😳😆
tnnx man ... nic entry ... liked his dancing ... bt yeah ... culd use sum improvements ... n hope it will be gk-cs next time ... on sum wunderful song ...
Thank you very much for the video .. 😊

As usual, I loved his dancing, he was superb ... 👏👏👏 [ yes, I am a biased fan ] ..

But I would have loved to see a better and a longer song .. His dance was only 2 min long 😔 ... That left me wanting for more ...