Users

Frequent Posters

-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Anusha10

Hello Alina Bacha 🤗 Hiya Anu di
🤗

yes Alina we are really happy that esp Prem knows about how kamini is Ash 🥱..just 2 days back itself he was shown that he is trusting ash in sneha's matter and today his trust broken i am glad for that reason..Now Heer knowing the truth is quite impossible..so we have expect for some days of dragging this matter ..I dont think they both will be successful in separating them..If Heer knows the truth and promises him that she will be stand by Prem then i bet no one can seperate Heer and Prem 😳
I totally agree with you Anu di on this !!!! If heer and Prem stands with each other(holding their hands together) so seriously no one in J.world wont be able to break that bond !!!!!!!! And seriously now I just can't wait to see what's Prem's next step !!!!!

😲
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲...are u kidding dear ? that was the only super cute dialog in the whole episode..in the third part when Ash is giving dhamki to Prem then he said those magical dialogues..check it again dear😳
No Anu di...I'm not kidding !! I havent seen episode yet !! I was busy and now feeling lazy 😳*hides* but now I guess I have to watch it at any cost !!!!! it sounds really cool and I guess its worth watching so its better if I watch it !!!

luv Alina

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hello everybody....😊

here is my new vm on the song tinka tinka from the movie karam....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pKQeM5OyHk[/YOUTUBE]

direct link

hope u all like it😳

vandy
-Alina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: riks1

hello everybody....😊

direct link

hope u all like it😳

vandy

Hey Vandy di !!!
Well I'm sort of already in love with your latest VM !!!!
And seriously Vandy di...this one is also the Rocking one !!!!!
You are getting better day by day...and now have become pro in it⭐️⭐️⭐️

luv Alina

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Alina Zaidi

Heyloo Vandy di , Priya di, Anu di and All !!!!!hey Alina

Firstly Congrats....finally we are on 45th Fc !!! And really it feels great to be a part of this home !!! I really thank Oldies specially Daisy di, for starting HCFC !!!!!! I will update my post later !!!!!Congo Shongo dear

Anyway...it looks like you people are happy to know that finally Prem and Harman came to know about the true colors of Ash !!! And I hope that Heer gets to know this really soon !!! And about G3 and Ash to team up...so well its possible, they both want Premeer to get separated so I think they will do that, though I don't want this to happen !!!!Nope Alina i m sure Heer will angry cause Prem did'nt trusted her n kept her in dark but she will support Prem n be with him

as far as Luchi let her take mazze,soon she will fall down aur aise giregii ke she won't again try to come in between Premeer

@Anu di: when did Prem said those dialogues?? did I missed something???yes he said so when Luchi was throwing herself on him n telling him wht's the big deal if she stays with him forvever here cause if he has child with Heer then he has child with her also

luv Alina

Iriss thumbnail
[QUOTE=Anusha10]

Hello Pri 🤗hey Anu😃

Yaar that devil is such a psycho ..i am thinking what made her this much mad of money or Prem whatever past 6 yrs ..i am suer confused the way she was telling dialogues and giving that dhamkis to him are such a horrible..only thing made me feel happy that finally he knows what is ash and upto what extent she can go to get him or property..she cant even spare her dotty ..i think now he had understood even that thing also🥱haan Prem knows her gandey erade so he will try to keep Heer also away from her n side by side figure out a way to get rid of Luchi😃

yes pri i am laughing thinking for whom she is giving dhamkis prem kho Prem juneja kho i was thinking ask tumare saamne Prem hain woh heer nahi 😆😆..after that when she  bent forward to hug him even i hated that a lot..how dare she ?😡😡..the way she spelled some disgusting dialogs " mujhe uss raat ke baad mein tumari bina nahi jee saktha hon" such a horrible dialogs..Ash is realy DJ's dotty 🤢Anu i m trying to forget all that its just eeewwwwwwwwwww🤢

then pri be readt with ur dairy milk i am confident that it would be Prem's dream after that may be ash leaves suicide note and heer shouts and leaves house then prem comes out of dream..I personaly think Ash want to blackmail prem and she dont want to die , so hanging means she will almost die ...so lets see pri 😉Nahin Anu look she has seen how Prem is in no mood to abide by her wishes n will Heer the truth so its possible she might do it to give Prem the message she was'nt kidding n is very serious abt it😡

so its 50-50 chances

only this dialog was awesome in the whole episode😉agree with u😃

Take care guys 😊
[/QUOTE]
-Alina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: bellle4u

hey Alina Hey Priya di🤗

Nope Alina i m sure Heer will angry cause Prem did'nt trusted her n kept her in dark but she will support Prem n be with him...I hope what you are saying happens !!!!

as far as Luchi let her take mazze,soon she will fall down aur aise giregii ke she won't again try to come in between Premeer...aapke muh mein F&N ka sabse bigggg bar !!!!!

yes he said so when Luchi was throwing herself on him n telling him wht's the big deal if she stays with him forvever here cause if he has child with Heer then he has child with her also...Yep I Anu di did told me about this...I guess now I should see it !!!!

luv Alina

Iriss thumbnail
Originally posted by: riks1

hello everybody....😊

direct link

hope u all like it😳

vandy

Vandu its EXCELLENT FABULOUS AWESOME WONDERFUL  MINDBLOWING ❤️

Khabardaar agar dobara kabhi mat likhna hope u like it😡

U r the Grand master in making VM👏

Priya

Iriss thumbnail

Hey Priya di🤗hey Alina🤗

...I hope what you are saying happens !!!!Alina i m sure abt it bas till Heer comes to know the truth we will have to see Luchi-Prem scenes 🤢🤢🤢cause she will keep blackmailing Prem🤢🤢🤢

...aapke muh mein F&N ka sabse bigggg bar !!!!!Alina yahi hoga bas wait n watch😉

...Yep I Anu di did told me about this...I guess now I should see it !!!!ye swatch it but see it at ur won risk cause after tht ur blood will boil in anger kyunki for only this dailogue u will have to see all the eewwww things that Luchi does🤢

luv Alina

-Alina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: bellle4u

Alina i m sure abt it bas till Heer comes to know the truth we will have to see Luchi-Prem scenes 🤢🤢🤢cause she will keep blackmailing Prem🤢🤢🤢
ughhhhhh why this luchi don't leave Premeer alone...she is making their life miserable

Alina yahi hoga bas wait n watch😉 oki...I will do that !!
ye swatch it but see it at ur won risk cause after tht ur blood will boil in anger kyunki for only this dailogue u will have to see all the eewwww things that Luchi does🤢 Priya di my blood is already boiling and I don't think it wont boil more...so its better I watch that episode...maybe it will calm me

luv Alina

Iriss thumbnail

ughhhhhh why this luchi don't leave Premeer alone...she is making their life miserableCause in Kis des every other character  from Gayatri to Geet to Luchi to DJ to Sanjana to Kiran to Sumer Singh i mean everyone sufers from POCD-Prem Obsession Compulsive Disorder

Priya di my blood is already boiling and I don't think it wont boil more...so its better I watch that episode...maybe it will calm mei know😆okay😃

bye bye dear😃

luv Alina