The RanKat Paranoids~our cutipies r BACK! - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by -Crystal-

Mairyam should this corner not be in fan club section?

Umm actually me and rohini wanted it to be a CC where we could discusss our ran-kat mania coz our galleries were getting spammed so we started in this section i guess it could be in either section😳
awww thats great thank u for telling guys :)
thnx 4 d interview maryam..and crystal..

hank you 4 d interniww M. and crysieeeeeeeeee

I loved the way she said that Ranbir is a very good co-star to work with and that defo shows in their chemistry

And the part where she is always at the receiving end!! LOL well i guess she's really lucky to have soo many people taking care of her😉 what say?

awww thank u adding it here maryam and everyone here rocks love everyones avis they simply perfect eheheh

mariyam when do u think more promos well be out dear?

between guys rankat are also doing Rajneeti :) they currently shooting for it :)
Originally posted by -Crystal-

awww thank u adding it here maryam and everyone here rocks love everyones avis they simply perfect eheheh

mariyam when do u think more promos well be out dear?

between guys rankat are also doing Rajneeti :) they currently shooting for it :)

I saw it in the bollywoood sec and thought it would be better to discuss it here as well😆

I guess.....well they must show us the tu jaane naa promo atleast its such a great songs i would love to see its vid

Ya i know the're doing rajneeti as well "double dhamaka"😛 but i heard ranbir dies at the end of rajneeti😕
OMGGG Mariyam i am soo badly waiting for the tu jaane na promos cant wait i am in love with that song its perfect the music videos are gonna rock for sure!  
Yes Mariyam thats what the rumors says but no one from production house and from the cast havent said anything about it yet as far as i know so lets if its true or not i think it is lol i know its double dhamaka yaaay

@ Crysyiee

hey dear!!..u know u always tell me to listen the Tere hone laga..song from APKGK
so i have listenned..OMG..i was shickedd.it's Shoo sweet..love the muzik..the video is jus out of worldddd

lovely pairrrrr

btw i go know to studyyyy

see yaaa

-Ra😳