Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Naitik knows his mom, he should have told the truth. He should have said, I was missing Akshi so much so I came to see her!  Ritu, your idea is fantastic, little midmorning love snack, hehe😆 Then it will turn into lunch time😆  Naitik was very naughty.  Poor Akshi always looks like a deer caught in the headlights!
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aksharanaitik

<FONT color=#990066>Naitik's character is supposed 2 beimmature, stubborn and spoilt....he is used 2 getting his way....its has only been a week that he got married...he will slowly grow and mature into a man....i think thats part of the journey that we will see from them over the course of the show...we will seethemboth make changes with time......it would have seemed unrealistic...if we had seenhim making these huge changes overnight...akshara has made alot of changes already...but women are faster with adaptation then men!</FONT>

Shanta, great analysis. I was about to write something along these lines, but you captured my sentiments. I also think that the generational issue and conservative nature of pretty much all the elders in the house (except maybe for Rajshekhar), and Gayatri's insecurities about her bahu and fault finding deter anyone to think rationally in terms of the Naksh's needs. They have not made any compromises for them at all (case in point, Gayatri and daddaji barging into Naksh's room.) As Ritu put it, the buck stops with Akshara for them, and Akshara knows this. I think Akshara will make Naitik aware that he needs to talk to his mom about their need to spend time alone and this will maybe result in a HM, or at the very least an outing. And hopefully, this dialog will get the ball rolling for a more understanding relationship between the couple and mata G...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lets not talk about Gayitri's stares bec. she made a similar face on the 2nd day of their marriage when she saw the room decorated ! Naitik told Akshara why he did it, bec. Daddaji, Gayitri & Bhabhi ma are old fashioned and they'll not like it..and therez one more reason that they can't romance openly bec. that's called "elders ka lihaaz karna" .....Given the conservative setting of the family, Naitik had to take this step..They just got married, it's been 10 days and they are supposed to act like 50 year olds? tht's aweful ! why should they show any restraint? within a day of their marriage Akshara is supposed to do household work & Naitik must give his full attention to his work , as if he's gonna be the next President of US..he's the most busy one around 🤢

and now for Akshara, she wants the best of both the worlds, sorry she can't have it ! When Naitik hugged her and she said leave me, he left her and then she's making a face "why did he leave me?" just see tht scene again..she's acting like she didn't want him to leave her......

fine Naitik lied, but why did he lie? he didn't mean to hurt anybody..he wants to spend sometime with his wife but he can't do it bec. of obvious reasons..he had to lie abt ihs friends bec. Daddaji wouldn't have liked the idea of parying that way..so if they don't like anything, Naitik & Akshara should act like them? 🤢 Daddaji wants Naitik to be like him and Gayitri wants Akshara to be like her ! dono ko buddha bana do is umar mein ! none of them can't get this one simple thing straight ke they are newly married..they must spend some quality time with each other..phir saari zindagi they have to do this roti banao , office jao, dhobi ka hisab , so on and so forth ! 🤢
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Shanta, great analysis. I was about to write something along these lines, but you captured my sentiments. I also think that the generational issue and conservative nature of pretty much all the elders in the house (except maybe for Rajshekhar), and Gayatri's insecurities about her bahu and fault finding deter anyone to think rationally in terms of the Naksh's needs. They have not made any compromises for them at all (case in point, Gayatri and daddaji barging into Naksh's room.) As Ritu put it, the buck stops with Akshara for them, and Akshara knows this. I think Akshara will make Naitik aware that he needs to talk to his mom about their need to spend time alone and this will maybe result in a HM, or at the very least an outing. And hopefully, this dialog will get the ball rolling for a more understanding relationship between the couple and mata G...

Ritu, why will the buck stop on Akshara? Gayitri knows her son very well & she nows he must have planned this..Akshara was just overreacting..she should take a chill pill...therez nothing to get scared of....pyaar karna aur nibhana is not easy...

secondly, Anjali, how can Naitik tell Gayitri that he wants to spend sometime with Akshara and doesn't want to be disturbed? 😃 Gayitri (at least SHE can) must understand on her own ...whatz wrong in all this? they are husband wife...if they wanna go for dinners or movies or Naitik came frm office to meet her, what's wrong in it?
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aksharanaitik

<FONT color=#990066>Naitik's character is supposed 2 beimmature, stubborn and spoilt....he is used 2 getting his way....its has only been a week that he got married...he will slowly grow and mature into a man....i think thats part of the journey that we will see from them over the course of the show...we will seethemboth make changes with time......it would have seemed unrealistic...if we had seenhim making these huge changes overnight...akshara has made alot of changes already...but women are faster with adaptation then men!</FONT>

you mean to say,he will stop lying in this growth.?? 😲 and will gather more courage and guts!!?? if he cannot do this age, he is going to do at the age of 50?? surprised at your explanation.. 😒
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: sks7

<br><br>Even i like your idea Ritu..😉...mid morning love snack...😳<br><br>Aur jaisa akshara said ki sab yehi kahenge ki shaadi se pehle toh humara munna aisa nahin
tha....is true in real life.....Shaadi se pehle sab doodh ke dhule hote hain...... yeh toh
bas bahu hi buddhi bhrashth kar deti hai...according to Saasuma<br><br>And yes Lata yaar itna toh chalta hai..they need the TRP's too...😃<br><br><br>

sonu, they can still get the TRP with reality.. character modulation to make him so stupid is not good.. after all he is the main lead..
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

well i think if naitik opened the door akshara standing behindhim......then it wld bemore clear that she made an excuse and he had come to meet her....but he let akshra open the door and pretended he was busy finding the file ......now that was upto gayatri mata what she thinks........but naitik did what he cld have done the way he is .

baaki like sonu di said...itna to chalta hai .......infact daudta hai......

if he opened the door, he could have protected her.. as what would have been gaya3 's reaction and what would have been his response made all the difference rather making it looking so silly..
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Naitik knows his mom, he should have told the truth. He should have said, I was missing Akshi so much so I came to see her! Ritu, your idea is fantastic, little midmorning love snack, hehe😆Then it will turn into lunch time😆 Naitik was very naughty. Poor Akshi always looks like a deer caught in the headlights!

yes this is what i would like to see.. rather creating an awkward situation for akshara..
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Lets not talk about Gayitri's stares bec. she made a similar face on the 2nd day of their marriage when she saw the room decorated ! Naitik told Akshara why he did it, bec. Daddaji, Gayitri & Bhabhi ma are old fashioned and they'll not like it..and therez one more reason that they can't romance openly bec. that's called "elders ka lihaaz karna" .....Given the conservative setting of the family, Naitik had to take this step..They just got married, it's been 10 days and they are supposed to act like 50 year olds? tht's aweful ! why should they show any restraint? within a day of their marriage Akshara is supposed to do household work & Naitik must give his full attention to his work , as if he's gonna be the next President of US..he's the most busy one around 🤢

and now for Akshara, she wants the best of both the worlds, sorry she can't have it ! When Naitik hugged her and she said leave me, he left her and then she's making a face "why did he leave me?" just see tht scene again..she's acting like she didn't want him to leave her......

fine Naitik lied, but why did he lie? he didn't mean to hurt anybody..he wants to spend sometime with his wife but he can't do it bec. of obvious reasons..he had to lie abt ihs friends bec. Daddaji wouldn't have liked the idea of parying that way..so if they don't like anything, Naitik & Akshara should act like them? 🤢 Daddaji wants Naitik to be like him and Gayitri wants Akshara to be like her ! dono ko buddha bana do is umar mein ! none of them can't get this one simple thing straight ke they are newly married..they must spend some quality time with each other..phir saari zindagi they have to do this roti banao , office jao, dhobi ka hisab , so on and so forth ! 🤢

how much ever you defend this character and excuses, i cannot accept it, when gaya3 knocked at the doors he could have opened it and told her the truth, she is always very understanding towards his special needs.. so no question of lie arise out here.. cannot accept him being hiding his face from the reality.. giving him a backbone rather supporting his idiotic actions .. of course askahra is a human being and do have needs too..
sheenalk thumbnail
I really can't understand why Gayatri is always interfering between Naitik and Akshara.I really can't bear her anymore.