'Teen Ka Tadka' gets a new host and new contestant

sonu0511 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Sony television's new comedy offering has still to come on air and it has already whipped up huge attention.

The latest we have heard is that Sony has done away with Kanchi Kaul who was to host the comedy show. Mouni Roy has stepped in and now she is the new host of the show. As for the contestants the talented Bhairavi Raichura who is currently seen as Bhago in 'Balika Vadhu' will be one of the contestants on the show. Sushant Singh Rajput who plays Manav in 'Pavitra Rishta' has also been approached.

We called up Bhairavi for confirmation and all she said was, "I can't talk about it." While Sushant laughed off saying that, "Yes, I was approached for the show but as of now I am not doing it. Will let you know if it materialises".

sushant if he does this show too then in kis desh hel be in batroom more......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nnooooooo!!!!!!!! please sushant say no!!!!!!!! i mean i know u want the best fr ur careerr!!!! but trust me!!!!!! just say no!!!!!!!!! we need u in kis desh!!! i havn't seen sushant's performance as manav in PR yet....but i lovvee preet!!!!!!! pleassee if ur doing three shows at once then stupid star plus will def. put u in the back seat for kis desh :(:( pleassseeeeee say nooo!!!!!!!!! lol

love
Samra
Anjaliz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if sushant has time to do this show ,why he can't come kis desh ?
yes sonu he will all time in bathroom
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Noooo Pleassssee Nooo we Neeeed Youuuu in Kisss Deshhhh Pleassseeee Noooooo :(
Sushant seems lazy. Let him @least do PR well. Btw, what is the format of this show?
beautifuldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Premeerxoxo

Noooo Pleassssee Nooo we Neeeed Youuuu in Kisss Deshhhh Pleassseeee Noooooo :(

Weeeeee Needdd Yhu :(
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww I would love to see him there but as for the time being, I would say NO !! I already miss him in kis desh and he's only making special appearances in PR ryt now too .. I don't want him to get locked in kis desh's bathroom forever !! I'm sorry for being selfish though 😒 but m sure t's the best for his career too ..