ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
lol i thought it was osama lol
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ms.GoodMorning

Still don't know why he won the nobel prize..

Same Ms Lee min Ho lol 😛 they shouldve given him the award AFTER when it was proven he had created peace lol.

Anyway.. Happy Diwali to all..😊
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
^As an American let me tell you everyone from liberals down to conservatives were shcoked as well as Obama! If you guys watch his speech he acknowledges the fact that he doesn't think he sould be included in the same group as MLK and Mother Teresa! But he was humbled to recieve it and I'm glad he got it b/c America needs to move away from the Bush doctrine and towards peace! And Obama is trying to spread peace and re-establish severed diplomatic relations! Plus, he's got a lot on his plate and a lot of cleaning of to do(thanks to you know who)!
i read somewhere that obama has a small statue of hanumaji and from the time he got that idol, things have been good from him.
Yes, its absolutely ridiculous and a total mockery of the nobel prize. But I'm just thankful no one conferred nobel prize on that druggie,  I-wish-I-was-a-gynocologist-so-I-could-practice-my-love-on-women ex-president. 🤢 I'm also glad he's observing diwali. Thank goodness for a president thats not an ignoramoose from hicksville, Texas. 😃Edited by psychobalehead - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: psychobalehead

Yes, its absolutely ridiculous and a total mockery of the nobel prize. But I'm just thankful no one conferred nobel prize on that druggie,  I-wish-I-was-a-gynocologist-so-I-could-practice-my-love-on-women ex-president. 🤢 I'm also glad he's observing diwali. Thank goodness for a president thats not an ignoramoose from hicksville, Texas. 😃

I am not too familiar with all the ex-presidents of the US and what all they have said. So who is this guy?
Originally posted by: -bluemoon-

I am not too familiar with all the ex-presidents of the US and what all they have said. So who is this guy?

That was almighty Bush.  He actually said it live on air and I quote, " too many OB-GYNs are not able to practice their love with women all across the country". I am still not sure if that was supposed to be funny or crude. But I'll go for the latter. 😕

Edited by psychobalehead - 14 years ago
Below's the video version.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3JdcnFZIJw[/YOUTUBE]Edited by psychobalehead - 14 years ago
Another intersting quote "The right hand doesnt know what the left hand is doing" *This was done while pointing out the wrong sides of hands* Another one that I can remember from top of my head "I believe fish and humans can co-exsis"
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sapnon_ki_pari

Agreed I don't think he deserves it at least at this age. But there is one very VERY weak explanation. Because of him, two different groups of people who have always been at opposite ends in America are finally both making the same decisions... It's just that he is an African American running a "white" country allowing people from all aspects of life (immigrants, whites, african americans) all connect...

I know that explanation is SO weak but its the only one I can think of...

I still get annoyed though when people blame him for it... its like he won it- he didn't ask for it...

in simple words, HE DID ASK FOR IT.....you have to submit an application for it....his application was submitted in FEBRUARY, and he took office in JAN...so to say 10 days were enough to decide that he should be the recipient of the prize? n-uh......and i think that's what's irking alot of people.

oh and that's a few FREE millions in his pocko
Edited by Enycedoll - 14 years ago