Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: -Firdaus-

I totaly agree. The mothers arent treating them like their own children. (A real mother would never do tht). They acted really immature and it showed that they arent caring parents. I hope tmrw is going to be a better episode and they show more of the other couples.

I'm sorry to point out that the real mothers did exactly that! They all sat and watched the tamasha and were quick to pass their judgement on Juhi's parenting skills rather than remove their children from the scene. They all stepped in only after all the damage was done. So in my view the real mothers and fathers of the children were more pathetic and shameful (and greedy for the money that their chidlren were earning for them) than the celebs who have never had children of their own.  
Edited by Opti - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Opti

I'm sorry to point out that the real mothers did exactly that! They all sat and watched the tamasha and were quick to pass their judgement on Juhi's parenting skills rather than remove their children from the scene. They all stepped in only after all the damage was done. So in my view the real mothers and fathers of the children were more pathetic and shameful (and greedy for the money that their chidlren were earning for them) than the celebs who have never had children of their own.  

truee, i didnt even think of tht.
but i would never do that if i ever have a child. its horrible😕
sweet_gurl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u r right, they shudnt hv done tht,
the only smart one was Elesh, cuz he took Sia with him
and i personally dont think that Juhi shud hv created such a big drama ovr tht

she does many things that are not necessary 😆

lets hope the couples make better decisions in the upcoming episodes

prince007007 thumbnail
Guys calm down , I don't think so that Shilpa and moni and debina are that stupid to leave thier kids alone while Juhi was angery , Did any body see that they acctualy left the kids , This is all editing ka kamal , See they shoot all four kids playnig or crying togather . Then they shoot shilpa and debina leaving the house , ( It could be for anything ) . Then they say they left the kids with juhi . <Got it >