Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by mjht_fan

this is a great ff
btw im jassica
pm me when u update
i'll add u to my buddy list 2 make it easy

thanks
I just read all ur ff nd i really enjoyed it plz add me 2 ur buddy list nd pm wen u update ur ff!!!!
wowowow i love your all 3 parts plzz contuied soon
You r a Fab writer I must say! 👏 Please PM me when you Update!
hey dear
i just read all three parts
i must say u r doing an awesome job
i luv this ff
do cont soon
n plz do pm me next time
plzzzzzzz add me to ur pm list
very very very nice update. pls update the next part soon. nd pls pls pls add me ur pm list

Thanks very much for all ur comments and ur support. All of u are very encouraging. Thnx! Criticism and appreciation are whole-heartedly welcome.Sorry that we couldn't give a seperated reply to each of u, it's coz we'r quite busy with school work... but we always appreciate them and we click the like button.
As promised here goes the next part. After 3 more updates, we will concentrate on Sajan parts but the ff for now needs to concentrate on Mayur so Sajan fans, plz do read and comment and sorry to make u wait for Sajan fans but that's how we've planned the story to move on so happy reading!

Part 4

In the hospital, the bed has been arranged for Nupur to sleep in a bed next Mayank just few inches away. She didn't have any of her clothes, just the jean and top that she was wearing. The nurse saw Nupur in the
waiting room and came to her.

Nu: Mrs Sharma everything has been arranged for you, tomorrow morning I will show you what you have do for your husband but tonight at nearly 3:00am you have to give this syrup to him. And we know that you have been all tensed from this morning, so I've put a nightdress for you in the room, you can change and sleep and here is the syrup (handing the syrup to Nupur).

N: Mera nam Nupur Bhu... Sharma so you can call me Nupur. (Both of them stand up to leave but Nupurs turns around) Excuse me, can I use the phone.

Nu: You may but can you do it in your room plz as it's getting late, we don't want other patients to wake up. And be careful to not wake up ur husband (smiles) Gud night.

N: Gud night (goes to the room where Mayank is)

Nupur sees Mayank sleeping with bandages, wires...

Nupur called Gunjan:

N: Hello, Gunjan

G: haan, di app kahan ho?

N: Gunjan, I have to stay in the hospital for two weeks as I'm looking after Mayank...(Before Nupur could finish)

G: Kya? Mayank? Is it the name of the man who got into the accident with?

N: Haan, let me continue

G: ok

(Nupur explained everything to Gunjan and said she had to look after Mayank for 2 weeks)

G: Dii, two weeks?

N: yeah

G: But...

N: well I don't have an option

G: but what about your work?

N: umm... well... I'll call the office and ill say if I can have two weeks leave as one of our relatives is ill and I'll have to look after them.

G: r u sure?

N: yeah

G: when will u come home?

N: what I'll do is I'll come home in two hours and get my things and I'll come back.

G: ok

N: I'll see u soon, bye

G: bye

Nupur then called her office and she took two weeks off. Her boss wouldn't listen but them she persuaded him and at last he agreed.

Samrat was busy getting ready to meet Diya in an hour. He couldn't believe he would be meeting her in an hour.

On the other hand, Diya was busy talking to her friend and she had completely forgotten that she had to meet Samrat. She hurriedly put the phone down and started to get ready.

After half an hour Samrat left his house and drove to Starbucks Coffee.

Diya was getting extremely late, she left at 4:50 and she knew that she would be late.

Samrat was waiting for Diya in the cafe for the past 20mins and he thought that she wouldn't come. He felt completely heartbroken.

Diya reached the cafe at 5:30 and saw Samrat waiting patiently, she walked over to him.

D: hey, sorry I'm late

S: (he looked up and saw Diya) Hey, it's ok please have a seat. (Stood up and pulled out a seat for her to sit on)

D: thanks

S: so how are u?

D: fine

S: so tell me a bit about yourself

D: well... what should I say?

S: okay never mind what would u like to have?

D: can I say something?

S: yeah sure

D: Please can u not be very formal to me I'm not very used to it.

S: sure

Diya was quite impressed by Samrat he seemed like a very nice person. What are you thinking Diya u like someone else not him. I only agreed to meet him because he insisted so much.

D: well, I'm very sorry but I have to go somewhere else.

S: oh.... sure

D: so.....I'll see u soon

S: when?

D:umm.....I'll call u tmrw and ill let u know

S: okay, cool

Diya left and Samrat was already waiting to meet her again she seemed very nice.

Nu: So could u feed ur husband.

N: sure

Nupur went to the room and saw Mayank looking confused.

N: Hey

Mayank tried to get up but in vain then Nupur helped him up.

She took the dinner and began feeding Mayank. Mayank was absolutely puzzled. Who was she?

M: who are you and how did I get here?

N: well... I'm Nupur, Nupur Bhushan and I hope u remember but u had an accident and I bought u to the hospital. And let me explain I have to look after u for two weeks in the hospital as the doctor thinks I'm ur wife

M: what?

N: yes, so now behave like ur my husband.

M: ???

N: now quietly eat.

She fed him lovingly and Mayank was staring at her all along. Nupur felt his gaze on her and she knew how confused he must be.

Nupur tried to start up a conversation.

N: well...why were u driving so fast, do u know what u did. Look at u, ur hurt very badly. (Nupur said that as if she was actually his wife and she was scolding him)

Mayank felt touched as no one would do this for anyone what Nupur was doing.

M: well I was angry on my business partner, well he's my best friend too because he was supposed to be back from London a few days ago and he wants to stay a bit more but there is a lot of work here and I've have to go back. But I can't as I'm injured. (Mayank didn't know why he was telling her all this.)

N: where do u have to go back?

M: To New York

N: why?

M: because I live there with my mum.

N: Oh... I see. Well once u are better u can go then but not now.

M: so tell me a bit about urself.

N: well, I just moved from London to Mumbai a few weeks ago, I'm a fashion designer and I'm staying with my smaller sister Gunjan.

M: Oh so u have a very interesting job.

N: yep. I love my job.

Mayank coughs and Nupur immediately rushes to get water and as Mayank can't hold the glass she has to give him the water.

M: Thank u! I can't believe someone doing all of this for me.

N :( smiles) it's OK

N: Mayank, I have to get my things from home so I'll be back in an hr.

M: yeah sure but why?

N: well I have to stay here with u to look after u.

M: oh....

The nurse walked in. Nupur saw her from the corner of her eyes.

N: darling, I'll be back soon, love u.

Mayank was confused. What the hell was she saying then he realised that the nurse was there.

M: okay dear but be back soon.

N: okay (Nupur gave Mayank a peck on his cheek and left)

N: nurse, I'll be back in an hr

Nu: sure (she was very touched by their love between them.)

Precap:

Samrat and Diya go out for dinner. Nupur and Mayank are getting to know each other well and soon become friends.

What will happen between Samrat and Diya? Will Nupur and Mayank come close to each other?
Would love be on their side?

Hope u like this part. Then plz press the like tab. And plz comment.

Thanks

TJ

Edited by t-mayur-sajan-j - 14 years ago
gr88888
thanxxx 4 d pm