Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: -Neelam-

Thnk u sooooooooooooo much cryiseeee swetyyy🤗!!! Plz man dnt give me all the credit ur making me blush😳!! Yep the banner is gonna rock i know it!! Yulz is like the best siggy maker!! Its gonna rock!!awww how sweet u think im an inspiration to u!!!! Well da truth is ur my inspiration crysiie!! None of dis is possible without u jaanu!!!  😛🤗!!

Love u😛🤗

You sooo much welcome Neeluuuuuu🤗 

awwwwwwwwwwww angel u sooo much deserves it i just say what u deserve and i say what is truth🤗 i am sooooooooooooooooo excited for the banner dear havent requested anything at that siggie maker i think but have heared she is great awwww awesome she si making it cant wait to see it 🤗 awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dont say that dear u such a sweet heart tahst why u say it you really soo talented love u loadsss🤗
Is pics out of HDIL couture week 2nd day where Kat was walking the ramp i want pics sooo badly omggggggggggggg me want to know who Kat did walk the ramp with i am soo excited when anyone gets then post asap!!!🤗
unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MAYURfanatic

Sorry Neelu-Crsye

i have a testt..tommorww..so i come & goooooooo...
i'll edit my post sooonnnnn...to congoooooo...so sweet work Neely..lovely 1st paggeeeeeeeeeeee
actually i waist my tym ....b444..when u have not finish the 12th FCCC....so noww..me feel so baddddd
.....i hope u  understanddd..now i'm going to prepare d dineeer..then after..studyingg.i'll come bakkk...& will celebrate the new topiicccccc..that's a promiseeeee...tab...t.akk..i can only..resistttttt.....

...btwwww.....Neeluuu....gr88 creatiivityyy......hahahahahaha

.....So girls..me going..serously to make d dinnerrrrr........if i can will bring something for yuo toooooo😆

so see ya soonnnn

love Ra😳

Hey Ra!! No need to feel bad! Study comes first!! Wish u all the best in ur exam!!! Hope u do well!! Thnk u sanu!!! U cn edit ur spot lter!! Im expecting a long essay from u!!! hehehe!!! U going to make dinner!! Bring sum bk for me 2 lolzz!!

Bye tc xx
Ra92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

OMGGGG i jus see YULZ 's Updateeeeeeeee

The banner going to rockkk..lovee it...d style is soo grgoeussss....well doneeee..NElellu..gr8 ideaaa..to add d banner in d 1st page...i feel so proud of youu!!!!!!

Suchhii girllsssss......i thinki we should vote NEelu as the memeber who has most insipiration!!

okay..neelu i cvote youuu!!!!  but my 1 votee..meanssss====
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.......N

...hhhe..i'm ginggg...yaarrr
Pribz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Crystal-

My day was fine dear talked to nats, neeluu, swati, kajal etc.. all the day on kat fc hehe and then just did homeworks and soo what about u how was your day?

the worsee  day everrr!! lool
jokingg
it wass fineee😳
Awww Ra all the best with your exams dear tc and see yaa soon and enjoy the dinner hehe and yup take something with u for us too hehe
Ra92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Neelam-

Hey Ra!! No need to feel bad! Study comes first!! Wish u all the best in ur exam!!! Hope u do well!! Thnk u sanu!!! U cn edit ur spot lter!! Im expecting a long essay from u!!! hehehe!!! U going to make dinner!! Bring sum bk for me 2 lolzz!!

Bye tc xx

Sureeeeeeeee...haha..not longg..very very longggggggggg comme nttttttttttttt
I hope we can vote for members soon in the FC section then my votye defently goes for Neeluuu to for the most creative member!!!!
awww glad it was fine Prabzuu what else dear?
Pribz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Crystal-

awww glad it was fine Prabzuu what else dear?

dunooo lool  wuu2?😳