*-Goddess Of Beauty Katrina Kaif Heaven-*23,83,89

Posted: 14 years ago

Welcome Everyone! This is the 13th Katrina FC!

Birthday: July 16, 1984
Nickname: Kat
Height: 5'8

One of eight sisters and has a brother. Katrina was born to a Kashmiri father and English mother.
Was born in Hong Kong and then moved to Hawaii till she was about 14, then she moved to London. Presently, she lives in Mumbai.

Besides walking the ramp for several top designers and being on magazine covers, Katrina has also been the stunning face of Estelle jewelery, Lakme, Pantene, Veet, Kodak cameras, L'Oreal, Samsung, LG etc. Her move to India: "I am a model and have done a lot of shows in London. I came here to shoot for [Kaizad Gustad's] Boom. I was gonna go back... my mom's in London. But I just decided to stay on because I was getting a lot of offers and a lot of good work."

She started modeling accidentally when she was in Hawaii at the tender age of 14, when she was approached for a jewelery campaign. Thereafter she continued modeling in London.She has appeared in Hindi, Telugu and Malayalam films. She has appeared in several commercially successful films over the past three years, making her one of the most popular and bankable actresses in Bollywood.

Katrina saw success with the 2005 film Sarkar where she played the brief role of Abhishek Bachchan's love interest. Her next release, Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya (2006) was a big hit, she was paired opposite her real life boy friend Salman Khan, it earned her an award at the Stardust Award for breakthrough female performance

In 2007 Katrina appeared in the hit movie Namastey London, wherein she starred as a British Indian alongside Akshay Kumar for the second time after average grosser Humko Deewana Kar Gaye. She then worked on a series of box office hits that include Apne, Partner and Welcome. 2008 saw her play a negative role for the first time in Abbas-Mustan's hit action thriller Race. She played the role of Saif Ali Khan's secretary who is secretly in love with him. She appeared next in Anees Bazmee's box office super-hit Singh Is Kinng alongside Akshay Kumar for the fourth time. Kaif's final release of the year, Subhash Ghai's Yuvvraaj, didnt do so well at the box office. Kats latest movie New York have become a big hit, it is a huge succes and Katrina have not only been getting loads of praises from the audience for her performance but she have also been really well criticly acclaimed by the critics for her performance in New York, Katrina have got rave reviews for her perforamnce in New York.

Favorite Perfume : Gucci Rush

Favorite Indian food : Dahi and rice

Favorite actresses : Madhuri Dixit and Kajol

Favorite actor : Leonardo D'Caprio, Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan and Salman Khan

Favorite sportsman : Irfan Pathan

Favorite designers : Tarun Tahilani, Rocky S, Armane, Versace, Miu Miu, Rina Dhaka

Favorite Attire : Jeans and T-shirt (casuals) and ethnic Indian wear when it comes to formals

Favorite Co-Star : Akshay Kumar she once said that she follows Akshay blindly when it comes to signing a movie wid him no wonder they share the most amazing chemistry ever

Favorite movies : Umrao Jaan(of course the old one!) , Gone with the Wind and Casablanca

Favorite perfume : Gucci Rush

Hobbies : Katrina has a lot of hobbies. Her hobbies arise from her passions which include exercising, painting, cooking, chatting and of course sleeping!

Personality Check : Katrina Kaif is known to be the The most well mannered girl in Bollywood

Fashion Gyaan : "It's not my style to either wear minimum clothes, to strip or to even be comfortable with a sex-symbol label. I just want to do good work instead of sporting such meaningless tags. Sex sells, but to a small extent, not always. And this is what filmmakers have to accept. The exposure has to be relevant to the film and its characters and not forced for the sake of titillation. On the contrary, some of the greatest Indian films have been devoid of all these sexual trappings. I know my comfort zone in today's Indian culture and society."She is very particular about her clothes which she wears. She says that is comfortable in not-so-revealing clothes in personal life and she hates make up.

Skin care : "I drink lots of liquids, and juices minus the sugar. I remind myself to drink water regularly and exercise for at least an hour daily."

Exercise Regime : "Exercise is a must. It doesn't have to involve going to the gym daily. It could be some form of exercise like running, a breathing exercise, jumping ropes, or anything else to keep the body active."

Hair care : "I use shampoo and conditioner in moderation and take care not to expose my hair to the sun too much."

Describing herself : "I am moody and a Cancerian to the boot. Even a small thing can change the entire mood, but I'm working on that. Besides, I'm also loyal and possessive".

Second FC : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1135609

Third FC : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1169527

Ninth FC: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1246216

Twelth FC: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1264280

Edited by -Neelam- - 14 years ago

luv_akkikat a.k.a Kajal

-DulceMaria- a.k.a Natalie

-KatrinaKaif- a.k.a Dia

imran.siddi a.k.a Siddi

-Crystal- a.k.a Crystal

..maru.. a.k.a Maru

rajorakajal a.k.a Kajal

jaanlover a.k.a Reena

-Raina- a.k.a Rainu

-Minipwincesz- a.k.a Sadaf

bengaligal a.k.a Aisha

angeleyes1

sandya_rao7 a.k.a Karuna

aish_punk a.k.a Aishwarya

***ISHA*** aka Isha

sheenakohli91 Aka Sheena

freezinme aka Tiya

-tanya- aka Tanya

reha_rm aka Reha

xoxramxox a.k.a Shermeen

leomil aka Melissa

sana_92 a.k.a sana

Twideep a.k.a Twinkle

kshizzle aka Kiran

Fan of Juhi aka Annie

ektay11 aka Ekta

jessica18 a.k.a Jessica

Lamia17 a.k.a Lamia

stunninstar a.k.a Sandy

afreenaamna aka Afreen

*Dakoo_Minzy* a.k.a Minnie

anee_4_life 

Zareena a.k.a Zareena

Neelam- aka Neelam

-Mannu- aka Mania

angelonsky a.k.a Sania

Aliya_Maru aka Aliya & Maru

prabzz123 aka Prabjit 

mariyam91 aka Mariyam

aysha_65 aka Aysha

Riddhima- aka Niky

SwatiAgrawal aka Swati

ram92 aka Ramsha 

Zoya_01 aka Zoya

--LoveSD-- aka Jagavi

SKoholic_Kapoor aka Amisha

Yamini.K aka Yamini

sharad_divyanka aka kiran

angel_sintu  aka Cynthia

DramaholicVibes aka Dilbagh

NAKSHFANATIC aka Missy

dana13 aka Dana

*Aryan* aka Aryan

-Rajveer-

AfghanPrideBaby

Birthday Calender

January

-Minipwincesz- a.k.a Sadaf-1st

sandya_rao7 a.k.a Karuna-18th

luv_akkikat a.k.a Kajal- 23rd

-Raina- a.k.a Rainu-24th

February

freezinme aka Tiya-22nd

MAYURfanatic aka Ra- 1st

March

DramaholicVibes aka Dilbagh-21st

maru.. a.k.a Maru-21st

Zoya_01 aka Zoya-29th

April

angelonsky a.k.a Sania-10th

NAKSHFANATIC aka Missy-13th 

-Crystal- a.k.a Crystal-25th

May

mariyam91 aka Mariyam-9th

Zareena a.k.a Zareena-21st

June

dana13 aka Dana-13th

jaanlover a.k.a Reena-25th

prabzz123 aka Prabjit -26th

July

August

SKoholic_Kapoor aka Amisha-14th

reha_rm aka Reha-21st

afreenaamna aka Afreen-24th

rajorakajal a.k.a Kajal-31st

September

imran.siddi a.k.a Siddi-2nd

Lamia17 a.k.a Lamia-17th

-DulceMaria- a.k.a Natalie-20th

Neelam- aka Neelam-20th

-tanya- aka Tanya-27th

October

--LoveSD-- aka Jagavi-4th

November

Yamini.K aka Yamini-6th

aish_punk a.k.a Aishwarya-7th

***ISHA*** aka Isha-10th

-KatrinaKaif- a.k.a Dia-11th

aysha_65 aka Aysha-30th

December

-Mannu- aka Mania-1st

bengaligal a.k.a Aisha-5th

sheenakohli91 Aka Sheena-21st

-Riddhima- aka Niky-30th

Do Inform me if your name is not added on to the list!

"Katrina is one of the most beautiful actresses on screen. She is among the top 10 in the industry. She has a very expressive face. She's hardworking, friendly and acts well. In Yuvraj, my next, she looks like a fairy queen. She evolves as an actress with every film. Her HOT factors would be her divine quality and her gorgeous face." Subhash Ghai (Filmmaker/Director)

"Katrina is lucky for us and she is talented as well. She is a nice hard-working girl, very professional and thoroughly cooperative. She takes a keen interest in various aspects of filmmaking, her scenes, dialogue... She is a superb actress. In fact, she is perfect as an actress." Ramesh Taurani (Producer), RACE)

"Katrina was the most natural choice for Namastey London. She was extremely focused, dedicated and passionate about her work. She's made a mark for herself in the industry and will only get bigger. She looks great, presents herself well and has been improving as an actress with every film."
Vipul Shah (Director/Producer), NAMASTEY LONDON, SIINGH IS KING)

"Katrina is someone I really wanted to work with. When I was shooting with her, she helped me a lot. You have to be a good human being to be a good professional," Amit Purohit (Model/Actor)

"Katrina is very desi. She could be from videsh, but she is sabse desi, I admire Katrina a lot. We made our debut in the same year. To come from a different country with language problems and yet make it in Bollywood is commendable. I loved her work in New York." Priyanka Chopra (Actress)

"She so beautiful that she has a face that can launch almost a thousand cosmetics, she is been in a series of successful films and she is here to stay" Karan Johar (Director/Host)

" I think Katrina is going to surprise the audience with the way she held the film together and the way she's performed" Vipul Shah (Director) on Katrina's performance in Namastey London 

I think Katrina is the cutest too. The most important thing in life is to be a nice human being which she is. She is the prettiest and sexiest woman today but at the same time she is so down-to-earth. She's a great friend. She is versatile, fleksible, fit and lovely to wok With" Neil Nitin Mukesh (Actor)

"I think Katrina is extremely gifted, she is very fast on pick ups and very quick at delivering it" Rajiv Surti (Choreographer)

"Having worked with Katrina in Partner she gives you this huge complex I think she is really hard working, I think she knows the fact that may be coming into this industry, I think she is really dedicated, she knows this is where she wants to be and she is going to go all out to get it, and I really admire that" Lara Dutta (Actress)

"Katrina is a wonderful person, She's absolutely stunning and a great co-star. It was fun working with her in New York, she's a person who's not only got a great on-screen presence but an off-screen one as well." John Abraham (Actor)

"When you work with someone, you want to feel comfortable around each other and have chemistry which helps keep the acting process a lot smoother. Katrina is great fun to work with no-nonsense and easy going" Akshay Kumar (Actor)

Personal Quotes

It's not my style to either wear minimum clothes, to strip or to even be comfortable with a sex-symbol label. I just want to do good work instead of sporting such meaningless tags. Sex sells, but to a small extent, not always. And this is what filmmakers have to accept. The exposure has to be relevant to the film and its characters and not forced for the sake of titillation. On the contrary, some of the greatest Indian films have been devoid of all these sexual trappings. I know my comfort zone in today's Indian culture and society.

Her thoughts on Bollywood accepting her, being an outsider British girl, into Indian cinema: "I have no complaints. I think I'm especially lucky. As you said, I've come from outside and I'm not even anywhere closely connected. But I have absolutely no problem here. People have been more than welcoming, even before I was ready. There was a time when I felt that I need to take time to understand more about the industry, the workings of it. I was doing my modeling, which I really wanted to do at the time. So that's why even my entry into films was later than people expected." (Stardust magazine, July 2006)

"I've been very blessed, I think, or what do you call it... mmm... lucky to get at this stage what I have. It's not like I've come from acting school and done work at an academy or something. I feel I've been given a very huge chance and opportunity." (Stardust magazine, July 2006)

My Hindi was bad about three years ago. I wanted to achieve a certain status in modeling. Through that I got confidence to get into movies. Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya? (2005) came at the right time. I had done kathak training which apart from teaching you about dancing also teaches you about emotions. After that experience, I feel this year will be a much better year for me.

I think I have been very lucky so far. I have done a lot of ads and also some films down south. People have liked me. I guess I have found a balance.

Wait and watch. Jee Karda should be on air later this month. We shot at 4am every day to capture the light and it was scorching. To keep cool we would stay in shades and sip fruit juice or mint tea.

Egypt is among the most beautiful countries I have visited - the pyramids, the temples and the landscape are absolutely exotic. I even enjoyed the barbecue dinner on a boat on the Nile. We shot in a number of places and I've come back with fond memories of my trip.

I unwind myself by taking off the costume and make-up as soon as the shoot is over! And get a spa treatment. It is extremely relaxing. Unfortunately, the kind of lifestyle and schedule we have, we hardly get time. Not only actors, but I have seen a lot of directors and journalists with skin problems and believe me, all that can be cured by a spa treatment.

Salman Khan did not help me get movie offers. What rubbish! Will any producer take a risk of millions of rupees at the instance of any person? Everyone knows that the film industry is highly competitive, and one gets a job on one's talent only and not on any recommendation.

Every one has her own love life. Every one has a dream to get a perfect life partner. But this is not so easy in real life. In fact, one doesn't love, it happens. As far as I am concerned, I love a boy who is linked with the film industry. However, I shall not name him. You never know what may happen in future.

She came, she saw and she conquered. Katrina Kaif became the talk of the town and also a bankable star after her back to back hits last year.

Currently, she endorsing 17 major brands 👏 and the pretty lady is in no mood to stop at just 17😳 here goes the list of brands that rely on Kat's charm to promote their products😳

Nakshtra : Last year Kat replaced former Miss World Aishwarya Rai as Nakshtra's brand ambassador😳 Nakshtra launched their new campaign Goddess Of Luck wid Katrina Kaif and must say she sure looks heavenly in the ad.

here's the youtube link :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ2ZbKf218o

Lakme : She was chosen as the face of the year for the Lakme India Fashion Week (2005). she did a number of print and media ads for Lakme products.

Silk n Shine: When Hair n Care decided to launch their first ever hair lotion they chose Kat as their brand ambassador😳

Youtube Link :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaoqftnCNec

Pantene : Kat replaced Former Miss Universe Sushmita Sen as the brand Ambassador of Panteene Shampoos .

Veet Hair Remover : Kat also endorses a hair remover brand named Veet .

Youtube Link :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dc2F5rmkMI&feature=related

Kodak Cameras : She has also endorsed Kodak Cameras , she looks like million dollars in the ad ☺️

Youtube Link :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZAGk4KR65U

Katrina as Barbie : This Year Katrina mettle company decalred to make a Kat inspired Barbie Doll, Kat walked ramp on Lakme Fashion Week dressed as Barbie.

Youtube Link:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA4xE6VuZfM&feature=related

Slice Aamasutra : Katrina endorses Slice cold drink frm Coca Cola brand .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaLn1w8b6Y8&feature=related

Dyna Soap : She endorses a beauty soap brand Dyna too😳

Royal Challengers Banglore :Katrina is also brand ambassador for IPL's Royal Challengers Banglore, Currentluy, she's busy touring the country to cheer her team😳 Team is owned by Liquor King Vikay Mallaya.

Spice Telecom : She replaced Former Miss World Priyanka Chopra as Spice Telecom's Brand Ambassador. she has done a number of print adds for the same.

Kat has endorsed a herbal tea too, its name is Alkozay

Awards

⭐️2006: Stardust Breakthrough Performance Award (Female), Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya
⭐️2008: British-Indian Actor award, Zee Cine Awards
⭐️ 2008: IIFA Awards: Best Female Style Icon
⭐️2008: Most searched Indian celebrity on Google
⭐️2008: Sabsey Favourite Kaun Awards, Best actress award, "Singh Is Kinng

⭐️2008: Voted at the No. 1 spot in FHM India's 100 Sexiest Women in the World poll

⭐️She replaced Bipasha as the sexiest Asian Woman.

⭐️2009: Ranked 48 on Most Desired Woman List

⭐️She was voted recently as the lady with The Most Luscious Lips in the film industry. And she remarked to it saying "It feels funny to hear such things".

⭐️2009: sexiest women alive

⭐️2009: Lux Comedy Honors: :Best actress with comic excellence

⭐️2009: Rajiv Gandhi Awards: Best actress award.

⭐️ 2009: GQ Awards: Women Of The year.

⭐️2003:

Movie: Boom, Characther: Rina Kaif

⭐️2004:

Movie: Malliswari, Characther: Princess Malliswari, Telugu Movie

⭐️2005:

Movie: Sarkar, Characther: Pooja

Movie: Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya, Characther: Sonia

Movie: Allari pidugu, Characther: Shwetha, Telugu Movie

⭐️2006:

Movie: Humko Deewana Kar Gaye, Characther: Jia A. Yashvardhan

Movie:
Balram vs. Taradas, Characther: Supriya, Malayalam Movie

⭐️2007:

Movie: Namastey London, Characther: Jasmeet Malhotra (Jazz)

Movie: Apne, Characther: Nandini

Movie:
Partner, Characther: Riya Jaisingh

Movie:
Nanhe Jaisalmer, Special appearance

Movie: Welcome, Characther: Sanjana Shetty

⭐️2008:

Movie: Race, Characther: Sophia, First Negative role

Movie: Singh Is Kinng, Characther: Sonia

Movie: Hello, Charatcher: The Storyteller/God, Special appearance

Movie: Yuvvraj, Characther: Anushka

⭐️2009:

Movies Name: New York

Co-stars: John Abraham & Neil Nitin Mukesh.

Releasing: 26th June 2009

😍 Upcoming Movies 😍

Movies Name: Blue

Co-stars: Akshay Kumar, Sunjay Dutt, Zayed Khan

Releasing: 14th October2009
😍

Movies Name: Ajab Prem Ki Khazab Kahani

Co-star: Ranbir Kapoor

Releasing: 6th November 2009😍

Movies Name: De Dhana Dhan

Co-star: Akshay Kumar & Suneil Sheity

Releasing: 27th November 2009😍

Movies Name: Rajneeti

Co-stars: Ranbir Kapoor,Ajay Devgan & Arjun Rampal

Releasing: 22nd January 2010😍

will keep adding to this list

😛Signatures and avi's of Katrina😛

user posted image

Ajab Ghazab Ki Prem Kahani

New York

Akshay and Katrina

Will add some more very soon

🥳Congo on the 13th FC!!🥳

Hey everyone! Welcome to the next kat FC!!! The front page is still going to be edited so make sure u keep checking! I still have to post the Katrina Banner on but yulz is busy at the moment but will definetly be posted within the next 2 days!!!!! Keep rocking everyone!!

reservedddd 
 goptta to go
Edited by MAYURfanatic - 14 years ago