Posted: 19 years ago
hey vijay and all da ppl who are incharge,

wutz up with sum ppl trying to ruin this form? I thought they were banned and there here again 😕
And all there talking about is ruining this forum. I come here to have fun not see wars going on. I'm just so confused, why can't sum ppl ever have something nice to say? And why are peeps after this site and calling people aunties and lesbians? 😆(sorri.. found dat funny) becuz i hav sum of mi younger cousins hooked on this site aswell and i think it would be a bad influence or them. Then how is this any different from chat rooms that i don't let mi little brothers go on?

seriously, do sumthing

Hi Annie,

Well to be honest there are a few groups who feel insecured with the way our forum is growing and this is why they have always been trying to create a scene on the forum. But our moderators are taking good care so that we could keep a check on such disturbances.

MysticaMagic, Ashwirya, Kanchi and other moderators your comments please.. and lets make sure that this is not happening on the forum. What say guys..

Thanks

Wll it happens Vijay so please keep these elements either in check or ban them!
Yes, please Vijay, if you guys could take care of it b/c some very inappropriate comments were made about one of our moderators and senior members by the banned person.  This forum is a place to express one's opinions and beliefs, but all members should regard and treat each other with respect.

i think the problem should be solved before it gets serious. it is spoiling the environment of the forum. banning the members and editing their posts thats all we can do as moderators.😕 but is that how we can stop this?

Dont even bother editing the post. Who has the time?

My Idea: Block the IP address and delete the offending post. This should be done by all moderators without giving any warnings.

We can't change a person's behaviour. All we can do is work as a team to block offensive posts and members..

thx guys for takin it into consideration 😉
yup thanx for fixing the problem guys!!!!!!!!!!

Agree 100% with Mystica.

We encourage all the members,that if they find anything offensive (even if it is not directed towards them) to send the thread to any of the moderators, and they will take care of it immediately.

hi people but there was this send to current which i thought was very offensive take care of that too it was about religion