Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Scene of the Week

fivr_786 & jnawaz

Family

This has been a fun-and-laughter-filled week  with amazing episodes which is why I have had the hardest time trying to pick out just one scene of the week. I mean this week was all about a wedding, which is in it's entirety a family event. And as it can be imagined, I have way too many choices to narrow down. So just for this week, I've decided to do the family episode of the week i.e. the episode with the best family scenes in it. This narrows the choice a little bit - I only have to pick from five choices instead of ten or more. I hope that's okay?!... Alright, now on to the selection - I still had a hard time picking the episode but eventually I settled on the Friday episode especially because Preet was there through the episode and it really felt like the whole family was THERE (except for Kiran jiju). I loved the nok jhok between the boys and the girls, the familiar banter between Pbauji and Preet, Preet picking on Prem... the list goes on. It was really a very very fun episode and a very "happy" episode. It just made you want to grin while watching it (I know I was grinning from ear to ear throughout). And it is also showing the beginnings of the wedding sequence which is in itself a "family" event. All in all, the Friday episode had a mix of it all - laughter, fun, happiness, a bit of masti and a whole lot of maza!

Couple

Too many to list...i suggest you watch...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...and i didnt have time to do this part...sorry...

Dialogue of the Week

loveabletwinz

Male

"Balle Balle! Bauji is umar mein itne halle gulle" ' Preet

Preet was BACK this week! And what a delight to see him on screen again no? There's never a lull moment when preet is around, and uff, he definitely has the ability to tickle our funny bone too. Preet's "halle khulle" dialogue had me giggling out so loud this week.  Baton mein uljhane koi INSE seekhe! I just wish we have more of him onscreen. Watching his interactions and dialogue delivery with Lallu is always so amusing.  Preet never runs out of clever, funny things to say' it just adds to the many reasons why we LOVE preet. He makes up for all that lost screen time with just one dialogue.

Female

"Aur vaise bhi, hamari Heer didi ki nazre hi bohut hain, inhe poori zindagi jhukane ke liye" ' Meher

Aye HAYE! Muh ki baat cheen li! Heer's one ada, one nazar, is enough to drive Prem up a wall. Meher got it right on with this dialogue! We had very few hard hitting dialogues this week, but even though this dialogue was supposed to be a spur of a moment kind of thing, I think it's quite neat! It captures Prem's devotion in very little words. And oh ho, did anyone see the look on Prem's face then? Uff tauba, this Juneja parivaar is going to be the end of all of us one day! *Giggle*

Biggest Disappointment & OMG of the Week

jnawaz

Ok'so biggest disappointment'the EDITORS!! was it just me or did the totally drop the ball in their department for the sangeet? I was left saying OMG'are you for real?! itna gussa aaya ke main kya bataoon!! the girls get the letter about Prem meeting with Heer on the roof'cut to commercial'preview of Heer blasting Prem'back from commercial'we see'HALDI episode'wtf was up with that?! everywhere I looked'any video update for that day'be it other sites'youtube'anywhere'it was the same'grrr!! I know that we missed good masti and romance scenes'uff'dumb editors!!!

Shining Stars of the Week

loveabletwinz

Character

Well of course, no points for guessing, but this week's shining character of the week HAS to go to Preet. Preet, and only preet can make us so gleeful in a matter of seconds! We've missed seeing him on screen, and the moment he comes on, he lights the space up! What a witty character. And sushant just add's more life to it. Don't all of us just wish we had a Preet in real life too' someone as HOT as the guy, as incredibly charming, sharp, and aye haye all so cleverly humorous too? Uff, what we'd give to steal Preet from Meher no?

Actor

This was actually quite a battle. Since we didn't need any extraordinary acting courtesy the track, I couldn't choose one specific actor. But we do have to give it to Tabrez Khan for pulling off the right emotions recently. He's been doing a better job of playing Harman now a day's no? And he better pull up his socks, because he's beginning to get a meatier role' so yes, we do expect to see him better his act. And recently, that's just what he's been doing.

Balaji Bloopers

Bul3

Monday and Tuesday

No bloopers Spotted!!
Wednesday

Well in this episode we got this week's worst blooper as second part of the episode was a repeat from earlier episode and though we got Premeer dance later this week,we missed how Heer fooled Prem as shown in precap.
Thursday

Same bed was shown in the room Geet was resting and in Gayatri's room(at same time)..and the same bed was earlier also used as Geet's bedroom in her Delhi house..

When Prem gets up from the bed from an awkward position(lovely scene),he had no flowers/petals in his hands but suddenly in the next scene he starts throwing petals on Kuldi,Meher and Geet..

Gayatri's voice was dubbed.

Friday

When Tanu goes to steel the shoes,Prem-Heer are shown already sitting in the mandap but in the very next scene they show Premeer arriving and sitting in the mandap.All I can say is bad editing.

Fashion Icon of the Week

Shruti11

This week everyone was in there best costume but for me fashion icon for this week will be Mr. Prem Juneja and Mrs. Heer Prem Juneja as entire week was dedicated to them and there marriage function Prem Heer look fabulous in there Haldi ceremony heer in yellow suit and prem in white kurta and red stole then there sangeet and bachelor party heer in maroon lengha and matching jewelry and prem in best sherwani then HEER Prem wedding outfit the golden color suit both of them they look fabulous in that and prem red stole and heer red duppata give a touch that was needed there in one word they were perfect Bride and Groom

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Enjoy guys :o)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEXqMH8I3_w

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The OMG He's Back Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'PREET! haila'akheen tarak gaye the usse dekhne ke liyeh! the show just isn't the same without him'I mean did you see'he was there for what the last two episodes of the week'and already the masti factor increased 10 fold'the lines he was giving, the dances, the facial expressions'omg'seeing him on screen again as bubbly preet reminded me of just how much is MISSED him'sure'he's great on Pavitra Rishta'but he's so depressed and stuff on there'our Preet is our Preet'the one and only! haila'I could just go on and on and on and on and on'you get the idea'haila'I hope that we see him more now'I know on PR they are focusing on his wife's track'maybe will kha tharas on us'lmao'but yay!! PREET IS BACK!

2. The Besharam Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'PREM'for the third time in a row! now that's a record'but omg'how many times did he get Heer alone'singing songs'throwing flowers'getting all romantic and physical *ahem ahem*'at least he tried'lol'it was so cute'finally seeing Premeer having some cute, bonding moments'the way the show was going just one month ago'you weren't sure if they were ever gonna get together'first was the aaina bit at the mehndi ceremony'then the bathroom bit after the haldi'then the bedroom bit on the morning of the wedding day'not to mention'how he stared at Heer during the entire wedding/ reception thing'like a BESHARAM'and then'when Lallu asked'that he isn't even embarrassed in front of his parents'Prem's response was so good'"yeh le" 'the way he said it so nonchalantly'lmao!! classic'just loved it'LOVED ALL OF IT!! ps ' omg'did u see they way he was talking about him and Heer in their bedroom' *shocked face*'really? kitna besharam hai'very well deserved award'lol'.lets not forget'when he says he will get Heer ready and they (the girls) can all leave'tauba'besharam..but maha cute!

3. The Kabab Mein Hadi Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'KULRAJ, MEHER & GEET! haila'these girls are just so funny'the way that they keep coming inbetween Premeer is too funny'it reminds me of my friends because we tease our jiju just the same way'or we will 'wedding is end of this year'jiju is ready'I hope'any way'the way that Kulraj and Meher were almost singing outside the bathroom door was hilarious'the way they teased Prem in the morning about his ghodi was too funny!! everything was just wow!! these girls have no shame when they are teasing poor prem'as bad as I feel for them'im proud of the girls'saali hone ka yehi toh maaza hai'I know Kulraj is prem's sister'but its ok'chalta hai.. I got $200 from my cousin-brother at his wedding'I chose to be on the girls side'since she was my friend after all'lol'then'when Geet almost got beat up by the guys when she was teasing them about how they couldn't come to the sangeet'too funny'girls have the most fun at weddings..speaking of which'I want to go to another one'

4. The Chote Mard Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'KETAN! omg'did you see him'all "nanu ne kahaa ke main chota mard hoon"'lmao'and then'when he was asking Prem' "aapne mami ke saath kya kiya"'tauba'aaj kaal ke baache bi naa! tauba'.tauba'my niece/nephew are at that age now'eeks'im dreading the s*x tals'lmao'but Ketan'haila'he was all'im a man im a man'but then'when Prem offered him chocolates for giving the letter to Heer'he folded like a 3yr old! lmao'so cute!!

5. The You-Tell-Her Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'GEET'wah wah'kya lines di hai ussne Gayatri ko'omg'*applause*'im still a bit shady on Geet's character'what if she is doing something evil and just pretending to be nice? ya , I know'watching Ekta for so many years makes you synical'lmao'but hey'forget that for now'im loving her! the way she is all in your face'finally someone is giving Gayatri the bashing she needs'especially part when Geet says "shaaram toh aapke akhoon mein hona chahiyeh"'I was shocked'but in a good way'and then that whole line about Gayatri dancing'lmao'hilarious!!!!

6. The Best Dancer Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'LALLU! omg'yes'this week we saw many dances'of course the family members'then the people from the dance troup'that one psycho lady who scratched Heer'but'hands down'the best dancer'was the mukhiya of the family'Mr. Lallu Jhuneja'did you see'on Monday'when he was standing behind Prem' kaise kaise latke jhatke laga rahe the'kaise thumke laga rahe the'tauba'even some girls I know cant make their hips move like that'tauba'lmao'funny stuff'

7. The Jute Mystery Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'well'UMM'NO ONE IN PARTICULAR'so here's the thing'Tanu steals one pair of shoes'Harman hides pair #2'and then..by the end of firday's episode'there is pair #3'obviously the girls aren't behind the magically appearing shoes'and given Harman's confusion....neither are the guys'I have a feeling that the mastermind is Lallu'guess we will have to wait for next week to find out this raaz ki sachai'he he'

8. The New Detective on the Block Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'HARMAN! haila'calling Mr. Sherlok Holmes'ha ha'I must say..im happy about the way he was truly worried about Heer and this psycho who is hell bent on hurting her'he used is little amateur detective skills to find the piece of pink dupatta'when Prem was telling him it was nothing..he kept at it'good to see someone has some sense to realize that something is wrong'good for you!

9. The I-Cant-Figure-You-Out Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'MAYA'ok'so'what is she up to'is she behind something'post leap'it seems that she and Meher have become good friends'ok'not good'but friends'kaam se kaam'its nice to see'but then'she is all evil and tano maroing to Heer and Harman and once in a while to Meher too I think'but then now'she is all gung-ho about the Premeer wedding'she is dancing with the best of them' im gonna keep my eye on this one'just to be on the safe side'he he'

10. The Next Indian Idol Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'PREM! haye haye'kya gana tha'kya phool the'kya moment tha! wah wah'.wah wah'is he just the cutest thing ever or what?! omg'kaise Heer ko subha subha jaga raha tha'haye'the best couple on TV'well ok'one of the best'he chose a classis song'and haila'kitne pyaar se gaya woh gaana'kaash'humare liyeh bhi koi gana gaata'kaash hume bhi subha koi aaise uthate'*sigh*'mera din kaab aayega!

*sorry for going over board with the awards*

Weekend Video Mixes

tv star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28Qjaht12Tk

Talented Tales

jnawaz

*NOTE: All three of my FF's will be updates sometime this weekend'so watch for the PM*

Editors Note

Hola mi amigas? Como estas? lmao'that's about as good as it gets'so much for 3yrs of Spanish in HS'lol'anyway'I know..i just know'everyone had a good week in terms of the show'every episode was filled with masti, romance and just'omg'PREET!! lol'hope all other fronts of your lives are going awesome!

Thanks to my reporters and of course the readers'without you all the KDC wouldn't be possible'you guys ROCK'just ROCK!!!

Love you all'

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
awesome work everyone!!great issue !!
Olicity_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great job
everone

is an awesome issue

Kamal
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnx!!

nice work everyone
Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great work...
the dialogue of the week male was very well picked...
and i am happy that preet is mentioned quite a few times...

regards,
Suhana.
cute_san17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
one among the best issue
thanks jaz for this lovely issue.......luv u loads πŸ‘
and by the way the awards are awesome
keep going guys.........
deshians rock
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the KDC...Awesome work by allπŸ‘..
@Jaz: Excited to hear that ur FF's will be updated soon...I am waiting for the PM.😊
d@niy@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congratzz guys for 29th issue.... great  job everyone....πŸ˜ƒ
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Graet work and great issue everyone...!!!πŸ‘
So sorry cudn't do ws this time.
jyothi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail