FF: THE Prida Chronicles (last prt reposted pg6)

leaves45 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

So apparently the PriDa drought continued this week as well……which means that I was forced to skip the Top5 moments again for LACK of any good moments…..UGH! My frustration is increasing by leaps and bounds……where are the REAL Prida?.....Can they please come out of hiding already.

Also I wanna say that I am totally pro the marriage track………..most likely won't happen but if it did……….well imagine the Prida fights after the wedding………….it would be sooo passionate….le sigh………..more romantic and more sizzling fights….everything one step more…………so yeah bring on the Prida marriage……………..as for plausibility? Well let's be fair the plot is not so realistic to begin with anyway…………..and hey I watched Prison break for three years so yeah u know my views on that.

Anyway my scene picks up after Friday………

Scene 1:

Damini walks away in anger….climbing the stairs and thinking of Prithvi…..Why couldn't she stop thinking about him…..She thought about him at the Gym………..she thought about him at work………she thought about him at night………..and when she stopped thinking about him……….he would appear out of nowhere and then the cycle would start over again……She felt bad….she would admit it to herself……..yeah she had been harsh…but that was the only way to distance herself from him……….she couldn't afford to attach herself to someone who might or might not stick around in her life…………..and the truth was Damini liked her independence…..that's why she had been fine with Inder…………he never interfered and she went about did whatever………but with Prithvi….nothing was ever simple………..And complications were not something she could deal with right now……………Besides he had this massive attitude problem on top of that………His sarcasm irritated her………alright so she had told him to behave as an employee but he didn't have to throw it back in her face did he?.............How could she think when she saw him all day………and then when he left….she started thinking about him……UGH! She was doing it again right now….STOP it Damini………uskey barey mein sochna band karo……din ko enjoy karo………..yep main us kay barey mein bilkul nahin sochoon gi……….

Ila: Damini beta…..zara idhar ana

DG: Ji mama?....aap ki tabiyat to theek hai na?

Ila: haan mein bilkul theek hoon…….tum zara mere paas betho mujhey tum say baat karni hai.

DG: meri pyari si mama mujh sey kya kehna chahti hain?

Ila: Dekho Damini….zindagi mein hum ghaltiyan kartein hain……….sab sey ghaltiyan hoti hain…..par hum un say sabaq hasil kary key agay bhi bartey hain……..aur agay barna zaroori hota hai.

Inder kay saath jo huwa….main manti hoon meri ghalti thi

DG: mama…please aap chorey na

Ila: beta please mujhey bolney do……………toh Inder kay saath jo huwa……..wo ghalti thi….par is ka yeh matlab to nahin kay sab aadmi usi ki tarah hon……….

DG: mama aap kehna kya chah rahin hain?

Ila: Dekho damini agar tum kisi mein interested ho….to phir paison waghera ….ya phir social status ki fikr mat karo……..bas yeh dekho kay woh tumharey saath kaisa hai? Dil ka kaisa hey?..........tum samajh rahi ho na meri baat?

DG: mama par aap yeh sab mujhe ab kyoun bata rahin hain?

Ila: Tumhara Prithvi kay barein meh kya khayal hai?

Scene 2:

Prithvi kept pacing in the living room………what did Ila gujral want with him? He really hoped Sameer hadn't screwed anything up…..He was already in foul mood thanks to that Damini gujral…..he could not believe he thought that girl was caring and loving….The truth was Damini Gujral was a snob…..She could not be even bothered to wish him a Birthday properly………..given it was fake but she didn't know that. She came up to him and told him so calmly that she hadn't arranged ANYTHING…..that he was just another employee………..He had wanted to grab her and shake some sense into her…..She had disregarded so easily all the time she had spent with him…….as if it meant nothing because afterall he was just another employee………..and today she had come in ……..told him not to work overtime because he didn't need to do them any favours…..he was glad he had told her about Ila…..that had shut her up……….he just couldn't figure out what her problem was………one minute she is dancing in his arms and then next she reminded him that he was her bodyguard only……….GRRRR Just thinking about her was making him mad……..and thinking about her was all he was doing lately……….at night he thought of her………..at work he thought of her………..and she? Well she just treated him like crap………and the truth was it stung when she distanced herself from him………..it really really irritated him…………and not just because of the plan ……….but bec somewhere in his heart he wanted her to spend time with him……….but he couldn't afford to think of her anyway………….he was just going to go instead and find out what Ila Gujral wanted.

Scene 3:

Ila: Tumhain prithvi kaisa lagta hai?

DG: kaisa lagta hai?.......matlab? tall lagta hai…

Ila: Damini………….

DG: mama aap yeh sab kuch kyoun pooch rahin hain?

Ila: beta main janna chahti hoon kay tum prithvi kai barey main kya sochti ho?

Prithvi looking around for Ila comes in and is about to knock on the door which is open but stops when he hears his name

DG: Mama…….Prithvi aik bodyguard hai………mere pas uskey barein mein sochney ka koi time nahi hai (she really hoped her mom wasn't able to tell from her face how much of a lie this was)

DG: Aur waisey bhi main abhi aprney career par dehaan dena chahti hoon…….prithvi par nahin.

Ila: par…Damini meri baat to suno

DG: Mama please….prithvi mere liye sirf eik body guard hai…………..bas. Aur main is kay barey mein koi baat nahin karna chahti……..I have some work to do so I will se u tonight……….and with that she turned around to go but stopped when she saw prithvi there.

Okay that's it for now🥱...let me know how it was

Edited by leaves45 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMG leaves! I wish there was a "love" button I could hit, because I freaking loved your post!!! ... Thank you! thank you! thank you yaar! .. This is what I needed! After this week's minimal PriDa scenes, I am going through some serious PriDa withdrawal man! ... And I don't know about the marriage track, wouldn't it be too Ekta serialy?

Btw, I like how you got her to bump into Prithvi! (which I am sure is never gonna happen in the serial as they are hell bent on showing less of PriDa these days!) Gosh, I can already picture their faces when they run into each other! Prithvi will be hurt "stung" in your words, and Damini shocked at first, but later guilty. mmm... I'm loving it! .. You will continue this, won't you?
Edited by coolfire - 14 years ago
lnmdj_greatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

heyy ... lovely ff dear ... plss do continue soon ...

Angle. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG. what a comebck leaves. soo sweet.pls pls continue.
umarajag thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow! Leaves, You have a way of Romanticizing a rather awkward moment!!
Hope you will continue to create a few more great scenes!!

best wishes
uma
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Leaves, it's such a relief to find somebody else who doesn't outright hate the marriage track!! Agreed, it's slightly rushed, but I'm willing to give it a chance cos I think Prida'll sizzle both in the track leading up to the wedding and after the wedding... I'm conveniently ignoring the ethics here, tho', cos once they come into the pic, I'm not too happy about the whole thing...

Coming to your ff... *speechless* LOVE it totally! You are a rock star! Hope this is what happens in the show as well, cos it's uber cool and hot and super-fantabulous!!!

Will be waiting for your updates....

Thanks for doing this, babe!
Edited by diya86 - 14 years ago
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Leaves ...... that was superb ..... after a minimal PriDa week .... this is a treat !!!!!
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: leaves45

DG: Mama please?.prithvi mere liye sirf eik body guard hai????..bas. Aur main is kay barey mein koi baat nahin karna chahti??..I have some work to do so I will se u tonight???.and with that she turned around to go but stopped when she saw prithvi there.          OMG  How I wish the real scene would turn out  to be like this !!

That was really Beautiful 👏
               Please please continue... 

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
leaves...OMG...continue soon...its was sooo kool....n lovely...loved Pri n damini's monologues...they were lovely...continue sooon dear...plzzz....u r wonderful...hope with dis my weekends r not dat boringg!!
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
leaves this was amazing as always!! please continue...it's really hard to get thru weekend that with such low dose of prida!! puhleez 😳