Karan-A one show wonder!

Posted: 14 years ago

Karan is not coming back in DMG. Jenny has decided not to work with Karan anymore.

Its confirmed by articles that Karan did three timing and Sharddha has Divorced karan and in December when their marriage completes one year, they'll be legally termed as separated.

Karan has already lost his image in front of the world LEAVING the obsessed ones aside. I dont think except his obsessed fans anyone else is interested in going deep into the story. For them the truth is that Karan three timed, cheated his wife and is now going around with random girls which is actually true. Means karan has become a guy with loose character for most of the people in India.

Looking at his spoiled image and now with no DMG for him, his career is doomed now! He is no more part of the movie with the support of which he was flying in the sky. With the kind of impression he has built up in front of the world, not much of production houses will approach to him for work. Plus he don't even have much of the good friends and contacts in Telly industry cuz of his spoiled brat image.

No one from television world wants to get involved in karans life and issues related to it, this was proved when karan was asked to leave sanjits house and he took shelter at Nichols cuz noone else is there who'll stand by him. Except few ppl from DMG cast I dont recall if there is any other friend circle of karan in TV world. He has lost few of his true friends becuz of his playboy attitude!

Now I dont find a reason that why numerous karan topics are still being created to support him? I mean this wont help him in anyway. He wont back what he has lost.

DMG wasnt because of karan, its karan who was because of DMG but since now he is out of the show and hearts of many fans, karan wont be able to make up with his Telly career again!!

Karan will be known in the industry as 'One show wonder' thats it!

Goodbyee karan....cheater!!

Edited by Niyati28 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
karan is definetly one show wonder...
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Niyati28

Karan is not coming back in DMG. Jenny has decided not to work with Karan anymore.

Its confirmed by articles that Karan did three timing and Sharddha has Divorced karan and in December when their marriage completes one year, they'll be legally termed as separated.

Karan has already lost his image in front of the world LEAVING the obsessed ones aside. I dont think except his obsessed fans anyone else is interested in going deep into the story. For them the truth is that Karan three timed, cheated his wife and is now going around with random girls which is actually true. Means karan has become a guy with loose character for most of the people in India.

Looking at his spoiled image and now with no DMG for him, his career is doomed now! He is no more part of the movie with the support of which he was flying in the sky. The kind of impression he has built up in front of the world, not much of production houses will approach to him for work. Plus he don't even have much of the good friends and contacts in Telly industry cuz of his spoiled brat image.

No one from television world wants to get involved in karans life and issues related to it, this was proved when karan was asked to leave sanjits house and he took shelter at Nichols cuz noone else is there who'll stand by him. Except few ppl from DMG cast I dont recall if there is any other friend circle of karan in TV world. He has lost few of his true friends becuz of his playboy attitude!

Now I dont find a reason that why numerous karan topics are still being created to support him? I mean this wont help him in anyway. He wont back what he has lost.

DMG wasnt because of karan, its karan who was because of DMG but since now he is out of the show and hearts of many fans, karan wont be able to make up with his Telly career again!!

Karan will be known in the industry as 'One show wonder' thats it!

He got all wanted he wanted in one show Niyati, so many girls to go about, Riddhimas after Riddhima, Shwetha, and the rest, and even JDJ was enough i think, πŸ₯±

before you even talk about production houses approaching, i want to know which "heroine" wants to act with him now πŸ€”
i think he got all wanted from the.... lets count

1 girl Barkha who had sense to leave him at the right time, the first one, 2 from DMG, one from JDJ, One from ZND, Shraddha, plus all the other girls we dunno about, this man is capable of everything,🀬 He should give "it" a rest now😲 He will remain a history i think now, πŸ€ͺ

Edited by Steff_DMG - 14 years ago
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

well said Niyati πŸ‘πŸΌ

sonam_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ur jus coming up with ur own assumptions coz u've got some baseless rumours to bash him up.... its fine that u don like him so y ru commenting on his personal life... we've seen n loved him as armaan... that's wat we c on screen n not as karan... even saif ali khan left his wife n is going around with kareena... that doesn't mean he's not getting any offers... he's become a bigger star now... we like him as an actor for his good job n not for his character in real life!!! none of any1's concern... his life... he'll live it the way he wants....
sonam_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
n jus one more thing... he can't be called a one show wonder coz he proved himself in kzk for which he won an award... actors r judged by their talents n abilities n not character... n till now nothing is confirmed about the news that's floating around....
HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"obsessed ones" erm well good way of addressing his "fans" as OBSESSED ones..anyways...yes i agree who actually cares in going into the depth of the story..kajen have personally said this to someone nai?that they were NOT gelling cos of this incident?
who is saying karan is right good he left his wife n blaah..anyways..
karan was ASKED to leave sanjits house?hmm thats news to me...
it ALL depends on HIS fans..to support him.or not..HATERS would hate him to the core..and would call ppl blind..who just  TRY to understand the situation
i agree on that part though..karan was cos of dmg..didnt he stick to it all this while?wen so many of them left the show cos it was going nowhere?
as far as karans contribution into dmgs popularity..everyones seen that..each n every person knows WAT dmg starts wid  .and WHAT it ends with..hes made ARMAAN...whose loved by each n every person today..Goodbye?i seee him getting many offers in future though
karan isnt gonna read this anyways..so this leads into a war between his "obsessed fans" and obsessed haters i guess
salman khan leaves his GFs..ppl still lowweee him...sanjit dutt does the same.ppl still respect him...so many more examples mate..its all cos of this ONEE problem..hes karan singh grover..ppl loweee him too much.HATE him too much.cant ignore any of his actionsπŸ˜ƒ
thats probably the BIGGEST reason as to whyyy ppl r interfering int his personal matter like crazy..n r NOT ready to forget bout it..its soo funny how ppl just dont leave a chance to go into the DEPTH of his mistake..or rather into his personal life..πŸ˜•

Peace outt xxxx
Edited by Kashviiiiii - 14 years ago
iTangled_25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonam5357

ur jus coming up with ur own assumptions coz u've got some baseless rumours to bash him up.... its fine that u don like him so y ru commenting on his personal life... we've seen n loved him as armaan... that's wat we c on screen n not as karan... even saif ali khan left his wife n is going around with kareena... that doesn't mean he's not getting any offers... he's become a bigger star now... we like him as an actor for his good job n not for his character in real life!!! none of any1's concern... his life... he'll live it the way he wants....

There are some fans who blindly are into his personal life, and are even baseless when they say, "This is not true, he is not done al this, etc etc,...."

@ Red

He at least left his wife, divorced her, then thought about going for another girl like Roza and now Kareena, he left Roza made it official then thought about another girl, this man Karan was 3 timing when he is married, a fling, well, if its correct in your view i don't want to change it !!

Saif may get offers, he has a strong foot in the industry, well, Karan, he is not even contactable, i wonder how he will face the people when he does India rocks or whatever the show is called

iTangled_25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashviiiiii

"obsessed ones" erm well good way of addressing his "fans" as OBSESSED ones..anyways...yes i agree who actually cares in going into the depth of the story..kajen have personally said this to someone nai?that they were NOT gelling cos of this incident?
who is saying karan is right good he left his wife n blaah..anyways..
karan was ASKED to leave sanjits house?hmm thats news to me...
it ALL depends on HIS fans..to support him.or not..HATERS would hate him to the core..and would call ppl blind..who just  TRY to understand the situation
i agree on that part though..karan was cos of dmg..didnt he stick to it all this while?wen so many of them left the show cos it was going nowhere?
as far as karans contribution into dmgs popularity..everyones seen that..each n every person knows WAT dmg starts wid  .and WHAT it ends with..hes made ARMAAN...whose loved by each n every person today..Goodbye?i seee him getting many offers in future though
karan isnt gonna read this anyways..so this leads into a war between his "obsessed fans" and obsessed haters i guess
salman khan leaves his GFs..ppl still lowweee him...sanjit dutt does the same.ppl still respect him...so many more examples mate..its all cos of this ONEE problem..hes karan singh grover..ppl loweee him too much.HATE him too much.cant ignore any of his actionsπŸ˜ƒ
thats probably the BIGGEST reason as to whyyy ppl r interfering int his personal matter like crazy..n r NOT ready to forget bout it

Peace outt xxxx

Wasn't the blog opened to "get close and know the fans" better and also so that the fans know KS better ?

HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh yeah it was steff_dmg everyone knows that really well.TO get CLOSER to KS...their likes..dislikes..their thgts bout each other.. and to NOT let them get into their personal lives...did they anywhere say that we have all the right to make their personal probs the topic of discussion like this?and ermmm blog was there..which is in a mess already...not the forum right :S how would one feel if their personal decisions is judged by anyone n everyone...he is a celeb.but a HUMAN at the end of the day..