Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _DrEaM_

^ insane....poor girl died without reason!!...i mean how can any parents affort to do so....

yes it is so sad.😭

Originally posted by: _DrEaM_

^ insane....poor girl died without reason!!...i mean how can any parents affort to do so....

Gosh such men should be executed right awayHow can a father kill his kids?😳😭😲
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Summer3

Sometimes some people are really sick.

Oct 8, 2009
Dad threw girl off bridge

MELBOURNE (Australia) - A MAN accused of throwing his 4-year-old daughter off of a Melbourne bridge has pleaded not guilty to her murder.

Arthur Phillip Freeman was ordered to stand trial on Thursday in the death of his daughter, Darcey, in January.

Prosecutors told the Melbourne Magistrates' Court that 36-year-old Freeman was driving his three children across the West Gate Bridge when he stopped, lifted Darcey out and allegedly tossed her from the bridge.

Darcey Freeman fell 190 feet (58 metres) into the Yarra River and later died in the hospital.

Prosecutor Gavin Silbert said the incident happened moments after Freeman phoned his ex-wife and told her she would never see their children again.

Freeman did not apply for bail. -- AP

WTF 😲 what sort of a monster is he

nutter throwing ur own child to her death

i mean parents are meant to love there kids unconditionally and bring them up to be decent human being

that is simply sick n evil
_DrEaM_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^ yes baz he is not at all a human but a devil simply!!....why give punishment to the kids for his own matter with his ex-wife!!! that is sick!...he better get hanged!
Midnight_Shade thumbnail

Originally posted by: MRS BANI WALIA

Well recently a women gave birth to twin girls.The girls were not only twins but they were also attached    to each other.One of them was in very critical condition.The doctors told that  if we do not operate      and separate the two children the healthy baby will also become sick and may die.But there is a possibility that the sick baby will die after operation.After thinking for one day the father agreed to operate.He decides to sacrifice one baby for another.But the mother can not set up her mind.She can't see one  of her baby dying.Though she knows only can survive,she still can not think of sacrificing one baby for another.Eventually the operation happened without the mother's consent and the sick baby died.Now the mother is very deepressed and blames her husband.

What is your opinion?Is it right to sacrifice one baby for another.What would you do?

My heart goes out to both the mother and the father of the child. But it was an ethical decision to separate the babies. It's clear that it was a lose-lose situation. They allowed the surgery and thank god one of the babies is at least living a health life now. If they hadn't agreed for the surgery, the healthy baby would've died too...along with the sick one (who was already dying anyways). For the most part, I'm with the father's decision. As for the mom feeling depressed over losing a baby, it was equally her husband's baby too and I'm sure he must have been greatly tormented by the ethical dilemma he had to face. Blaming him for their baby's death doesn't sound reasonable to me. That would only guilt-trip him. I hope the mom is in her senses now and understands that the second baby was never meant to be. All I can say is that time is the best healer.
Edited by Midnight_Shade - 14 years ago
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MRS BANI WALIA

Well recently a women gave birth to twin girls.The girls were not only twins but they were also attached    to each other.One of them was in very critical condition.The doctors told that  if we do not operate      and separate the two children the healthy baby will also become sick and may die.But there is a possibility that the sick baby will die after operation.After thinking for one day the father agreed to operate.He decides to sacrifice one baby for another.But the mother can not set up her mind.She can't see one  of her baby dying.Though she knows only can survive,she still can not think of sacrificing one baby for another.Eventually the operation happened without the mother's consent and the sick baby died.Now the mother is very deepressed and blames her husband.

What is your opinion?Is it right to sacrifice one baby for another.What would you do?

i feel sorry for the mother i really do but what else cud the father have done the weaker baby was gonna die anyway why risk both dying when one cud be saved and luckly was after the father gave consent when the mother wasn't sure.

in no way can the mother blame the father he did the right thing