Veer...Iccha...Tapu...Vansh

sumera24 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I think that iccha not getting married to veer but his brother is a better idea for the show because...its quite simple, if iccha married veer then she will be hated forever by her inlaws esp that Dadda Ji, n now we see Vansh in the picture who he is we really  d'nt noe. But if Ichha marry's him, I noe we gonna see alot of depressing moments but the Big picture is that Ichha will win the love of her Inlaws she will get Vansh on a normal track in life and guess what she will be the wife of the older brother who will then be capable to handle the thakur duties that an older brother sud be doing all thanks to Ichha. N tappu on the other hand i dnt find her as a bad character because her being the only child n sharing everything from day one with ichha she never realized what she was doing, She was right when she said "HUm Ichha koo veer nahi dai sak tai " true apni zindagi koi kisi ko uttaran mai kaisi dai sak tah haii ...poor tapu no matter wat she will do but i dnt think she will win against Ichha...Because ACHAI LOGO KAI SAATH HAMEESHA ACCHA HOTA HAII...BUT SINCE WU GAREEB KYA USAI YAI HAQ HAII??? We dnt noe but i hope Uttaran will show us t he moral of the show by keeping us entertained in a positive way!!!

wat do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey nice one , ok lets forget marriage and come to tapu ........

Well I strongly disagree with this She was right when she said "HUm Ichha koo veer nahi dai sak tai " true apni zindagi koi kisi ko uttaran mai kaisi dai sak tah haii .... its not that she dont realise wat she was doing plz ... at that time she had Sid in her life and he was her prince charming ..... its just that tapu cant take icha getting all the riche in life ..... its pure jealous if Sid would have been able to provide her with all her wishes i dont think she would give a dam about icha and veer.....

Well even Icha wont be loved by her inlaws if she gets vansh , and to make him normal and wat ever u said she can do that being veers wife too, and this is where i strongly disagree with wat many says that she has to be vanshs wife to treat him  oh come on thats not a must, its obvious that she would be treated ,loved by her inlaws only when she can make vansh normal either being veers wife or being vansh wife ..... till then she would suffer .... so why not make her suffer as veers wife .... atleast in that way we wont see veer suffering ....i mean if veer/icha get married veer would feel bad of how icha is being treated but his love and support would be her healer and he wont be able to do that if he gets tapu as wife and more over he will never forget his first love no wonder how long and how they willl show him loving tapu .......................

thats wat i feel ........ uttaran meaning is discarded so shewont have veer i hate that man ........ but iam appreciate if they can maintain her being teacher..............
Edited by Jayavanga - 14 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
and if u have seen their childhood episodes she didnot had problem sharing her things with icha but later on she was able to see her parental love and attention skipping from her and since then she is envious of icha, asked icha not to come in btw her and her parents , and ever since she used icha for her purposes .......

I feel sorry for tapu just caz she doesnt realise her parents love them equally unfortunately jogi and divya never noticed it , if they would have tapu wouldnt have any reason to be jealous of icha

Since when did anything gud happened to Icha at all ..... except being getting love from jogi as a result a gud education nothing in her life went gud ..... she know where she comes from which is reminded a lot of times ..and wat makes me sick is she feels burdened by being in raised by jogi that she would do anything to show her faithful ... and worst part she ccant take a decision for herself ..... may be her life without education would have been better in basti atleast she would have had something like a flower shop which kuki has and be confident and not being under constant burden of being raised by others
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey, here the most impt thing is ICha loves Veer.....for the story,lets assume that she wins over everybody in the house after marrying Vansh...i mean dadaji, her mom-in-law and vansh himself, but there will still be a void , bcoz Veer was her pehla pyar........

TitansFan thumbnail
 thats wat i have been worried sick about and been saying that in alll my previous posts  from both Icha/veers POV tht they love each other and it would kkill them to see other in same house with some one else Edited by Jayavanga - 14 years ago
meena.vara thumbnail
ppl.. ur forgetting abt veer.. he will never accept tapu, he loves iccha....come on for god sake not this time..
tapu's parents shld knw wt all she was doing..

and that nani ??.. will jogi allow her to stay in his house nymore ??
TitansFan thumbnail
If jogi still keeps nani at home i would hate him a lot
mrunal1981 thumbnail

I strongly feel that Veer is not Bundella otherwise the Chacha;'s character becomes void.There is definitely some strong reason behind showing Chaha and Vansh as drug addicted.Now that Tapasya is trying to win her in-law's by acting too good she will stop all that once she comes to know that Veer is not a Bundela.The marriage will remain as it is until Tapasya walks out of veer's life as she has accepted him only to become Thakuraine and to get all the richness.If veer is not bundella then tapasya is not  a thakuraine.

MeghanaJ thumbnail
Yes even i do agree that Veer is not a thakur, but somehow tapsya's real image should be painted in front of her inLaws. also at the same time Icha' s nice character should be made visible to them. vansh marrying iccha is totally unacceptable as there is actually no meaning of their realtionship same as tapu and veer.marriage is not a joke.wat i think that some how icha should get in contact with vansh may be through Kuki and she should help him to get out of his druggist life may be as a friend. In between tapsya should come to know about veer not been thakur and her frustration about she not been thakuraine should make her inlaws aware of her real nature that she is only greedy for wealth.and icha should get married to veer, veer getting divorced from tapu.but if tapu gets to stay with veer which means a clear victory of Good over evil. Yes we can understand tapu's feelings hatred about icha.but a person's cool nature should also be the same in such kind of situations, but tapu has lost humanity day by day and she is more on the evil side.wat  i think is tapu should not get anything neither veer nor vansh nor wealth nor her family nor her inlaws. she should be left with nothing and everything should be in icha's pocket, becoz after all selfishness lands you no where.
uts11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
There are few points to raise:

1) VEER love ICCHA only and it is injustice to him if just for sake of his elder brother entry we will try him keeping with TAPSYA for whole life and keep this guy sad for whole life.

2) ICCHA can treat VANSH well and stand him on his feets even if she is being VEERS wife ... it is not required that ICHHA will marry VANSH to treat him.

3) RATHER story line will be in a way that ICCHA VEER get married and TAPPU is still jeloius with her.ICCHA treated VANSH and their family is happy with ICCHA.But TAPPU target VANSH now as he is the elder brother and get married to him and then take the revenge from ICCHA etc etc.

👏