...for loving Shradha is like loving me

KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Keeping in mind that the personal life of actors should not be discussed, I have opened this topic. If need be, Mods may close the topic.

Hi Guys.

This is no less than a shock. What started as a bittersweet romance between Karan n Shradha has SUPPOSEDLY almost ended their marriage, n at a complete loss of words, there is still this tiny ray of hope inside me that prays n wishes everything wud go down well n that this blot in their lives wud soon be forgotten by them, n us alike.

None of us can put our finger on what actually went wrong, n none of us, I believe have the right to do so too. What I wish for thru this topic, is that we all shud try n remain as far as possible from the current scenario. It MAY be a rumor, it may not be (hopefully) but this is something very tough for the two of them. Let us not interfere n make accusations n assumptions n make it any harder for them...please.

We are with you Karan n Shradha, n whatever happens, but the end of the day we as the GROVERZ FANS wud urge you to be back together again. Rest, of course, is your call.

Edited by KaranShilpa:) - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guggu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I totally agree with you Spriha... I was getting pissed off by people hurling accusations at either Karan or Shraddha... we have absolutely no right to interfere in this matter, we are nobody to do that!
-Mansi- thumbnail
I agree Swati..I was already in a shock reading it and the accusations depressed me more. I mean thats so sad and people keep blaming some body or the other.

Even I wish something good happens and they get back. Fingers crossed.😊
monikabasra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very True!!! I totally totally agree with this..

We dont know anything.. But one thing is for sure, separation is the most painful thing ever can happen to anyone.... Its not easy to get separated and even difficult to stay separated with the person whom you loved the most... So, be with them in this difficult situation as well...

Khushi mein to sabhi saath dete hain, baat to tab hai jab dukh mein sab saath hon..

Its a difficult situation in their lives, so gather all the strength and support and its time for us fans to give this back to them...

Come on guys, gather all the positive energies and its a pay back time!!! They have given us some very beautiful performances, and its our turn to show our love and support to them...

What say friends???
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank god ATLEAST SOMEONE IS HERE TO SAY THAT WE HAVE NO RIGHTS TO DISSCUSS THERE PERSONAL LIFE

osho thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agreed.. v hav no rite 2 comment on karan-shraddha's lyf.. i don no whtz actually happening... i don want 2 accuse ne1 of dem..
organizedchaos thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
totally.....i just can't bear this yaar....this shudn't happen......plz god....plz......
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ya I totally agree with u.This is a DMG Blog and only things related to it should be discussed here.But I wish all well for the Grover's.
HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wish people understand this spriha...i have been trying to putting across this point since when..its tough for both of them and i seriously hope..at the end of the day..whatever happens.they remain happy😳
both deserve love after all😃
hey i totally agree with you on this..im totally guilty as i was angry at men cheating on wifes..i feel its not rite

but yes i adore this couple so much....i would want to see them patch up..Marriage is not a joke or a thing which you can throw anytime you like...but i still wish well for both of them..i hope God  shows them the path to happiness..thats all i can say...

=)

zafirah