Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disisSanaya thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Oh my gosh! thats a horrible news....Rucha dear..am praying for you baby! Get well soon!

Cheers..
-Sanaya 😳 ðŸ˜³
searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Get  Well Soon Rucha

i just came online and the moment i came here i saw this , i was like shocked and i m feeling really sad right now

kavya thanks for openning this link , we all will definately pray for her ,
and i m sure she will get perfectly fit and fine soon

hey guys is there any news regarding her operation  how it went and how is she right now , hope she is fine

all my best  wishes r with you rucha ,sweety , please jaldi jaldi waapas aa jaao , please  waiting for you dear

lots of love
simi

Caramel_21 thumbnail
hey rucha..

get weel soon dear...

we all are praying for your speedy recovery...

thanks kavya for opening this thread...and you too take rest...

Caramel...

bheegi thumbnail
Hope she gets well soon...my prayers are with her and her family
SunainaTM007 thumbnail

hope u get well soooooon rucha :)

my prayers and wishes are with u and ur family ...

and hope everything gets ok sooon :)
dmg_fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kshanikaa

sorry kavya...........
i know that u too love her!!
But kindly edit ur comment and use IS instead of WAS!!!
Rucha is and will be one of d most rocking authors here......😊

SORRY DEAR   VERY VERY VERY VERY SORRY...I DID NOT MEAN IT........................................ACTUALY......RUCHA DI HAS TO ROCK IF AS SHE HAS DONE TILL NOW 
dmg_fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: simi2

Get  Well Soon Rucha

i just came online and the moment i came here i saw this , i was like shocked and i m feeling really sad right now

kavya thanks for openning this link , we all will definately pray for her ,
and i m sure she will get perfectly fit and fine soon

hey guys is there any news regarding her operation  how it went and how is she right now , hope she is fine

all my best  wishes r with you rucha ,sweety , please jaldi jaldi waapas aa jaao , please  waiting for you dear

lots of love
simi

NO SIMI

EVEN I AM WAITING FOR FURTHER NEWS ABOUT HER OPERATION....I WISH SHE IS PERFECTLY FINE

N DONT THANK ME.....PLS....SHE IS MY ELDER SIS AND MAINE KUCH AISA NAHI KIYA THT U NEED TO THANK ME
ranbir_lekha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Kavya thank you so much for posting this topic again

I am shocked and am in tears IT hurts to hear that a Friend is battling it out in the Hospital especially a Friend as sweet as Rucha. beleive me this is really shocking for me to read and Man Never did I expect this It is heart breaking News And I hope Jesus gives Her Family strength to Surmount this Crisis

A PRAYER FROM MY SIDE:

Blessed Father on high, thank you for this joyful day. Father, you woke me up to a brighter day and I am thankful. Because of your love, I am redeemed. Thank you that your grace is sufficient for me. Father, I am thankful for your enduring tender mercies. Thankful am I for you Word and it's revealing nature and revelation. Because of you I am renewed, refreshed, restored, re-energized! Father, today I come before you with a humble heart. I am Blessed! I am strong! I am walking in grace! I have favor. I humbly beseech you today to send forth your angles to my path today. I plead the blood of Jesus over any circumstance that I or my family may encounter. Nothing shall by any means hurt or harm us. My body is whole and healthy. My mind is free and clear. My thoughts are established and rooted in love. I pray for my family Lord and I ask you to guide them, direct them and strengthen them in the faith. I pray that you will send laborers across their paths. Father, I know that should temptation, test or trial come before them or I that you are faithful and will create a door of escape and that we are not alone. I am your child and I am glad. I have a covenant with you. You said that you will hold my right hand and that I don't have to fear anything or anyone. Nothing has a hold on me because I am more than a conqueror. My blood pressure is normal and will stay there. I declare that my sleep patterns will become stable. I am thankful for your love and thankful for my victory. I love you so much. In Jesus Name, I ask and pray. AMEN

TAKE CARE HUN
GET WELL SUPER SOON
MISS U LOADSSSS

||LEKHA||

Edited by ranbir_lekha - 14 years ago
searchofffriend thumbnail
hey hi friends

well i m new as per account , i have allways been a silent reader over here on the if ,

just came to knew about rucha ,i just wanna say her to get well soon and that i was allways a silent reader and an admirer of your work may be i would have allways remeined that only  if this would have not happenned ,

i will surely pray for you to get well soon ,
all my wishes r with you

love
siya

searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dmg_fanatic

NO SIMI

EVEN I AM WAITING FOR FURTHER NEWS ABOUT HER OPERATION....I WISH SHE IS PERFECTLY FINE

N DONT THANK ME.....PLS....SHE IS MY ELDER SIS AND MAINE KUCH AISA NAHI KIYA THT U NEED TO THANK ME

i also hope that she is fine yaar
her friend kriya who informed us all about this ,has she came online again after that
mayt be she knows anythink regarding that