jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

-Ayushi-

Monday
Prem tells Heer that they are each others lives and will remain together forever.They enter Juneja house.Gayatri is shocked to see them.Everyone is happy to see Premeer back together and welcome them.Maya tells Gayatri to come down but she denies.Maya comes down and tells that Gayatri is unwell.Chahat takes Heer inside and in the process Heer sees Gayatri upstairs.

Tuesday
Gayatri is worried why Heer came back.Prem apologises Gayatri for her condition was like that because of him.Geet comes to Juneja house and meets Prem then Heer.Geet tells her to talk to Gayatri and she does while Geet and Meher listen standing outside.Gayatri is angry but Heer tells her that she'll always respect Gayatri.Prem tells Heer that they'll go to Ludhiana because Chahat wants to see the place where they met.Cute scene between them.

Wednesday
The whole Juneja familt decides to shift back to Ludhiana.Everyone is happy except Maya.Jasmeet tells Geet that she  still loves Prem.Geet cuts her off and says she is happy for her best friend.Everyone reach Ludhiana.Premeer refresh their memories.Cute and romantic flashbacks..Everyone set up the new house and Prem flirts with Heer.

Thursday
Lalit shows everyone juneja family picture.Hraman sees someone's shadow and is confused that who it could be.Premeer aare about to go when they meet a friends and he refers Heer as Geet then apologises.Lalit tells that they'll have a vaastu pooja and Premeer wedding.Gayatri gives the excuse to stop the wedding that they have a big daughter but Lallu tells her that it doesn't matter.Premeer invite Geet for the wedding and Prem flirs with Heer.Everyone comes there and Lallu says that they can't meet till the wedding i.e. for two days.Prem is very upset and sort of angry also.He decided to meet Heer and give her the payal that he'd brought for her.

Friday
Prem is very desperate to meet Heer but he isn't allowed to meet her before marriage.Maya insults Harman and Meher sees this..Prem comes in Heer's room through window and gives her the payal.Premeer are interrupted by Meher who calls Heer.Prem leaves after lot of tries by Heer to get him out.Meher tells Maya to respect Harman but Maya refuses and leavesIn the mehendi ceremony Heer goes to call Gayatri but she denies to come.Just then Geet comes and tells Heer to go down and thinks that Gayatri will have to come down.

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

SBS

Oct 1st

Oct 2nd

Scene of the Week

riks1 & fivr_786

Couple

hmm....we were in for a roller coaster ride this week as far as the couple scene is concerned this week....it was indeed a very tough decision to make...wat to chose and wat not to...but ultimately after lots of phroooling( yes thats the way i decide the scenes) i decided to chose the scene which made me phrool the most......

so here it is.....the couple scene of the week....no doubt goes to premeer inviting geet to their wedding over the phone...... the way prem stood near heer...inching closer every microsecond almost nuzzling her.until heer had to literally push him away so that she could keep her sanity intact and speak to heer( prem is such a threat to one's sanity no?)the impatience in prem wanting heer to end the call asap so that he could start his own out of this world communication aai haii marr jaawaa...all in all undoubtedly the best couple scene of the week..

thats all for this week folks....cya next week ...until then happy phrooling

Family

What a great week!! Unexpected to say the least... The family scene for this week was sort of hard to pick but I've eventually decided on one -- the family interaction between Prem-pbauji-the rest of the gang when they were informing and teasing Prem about not being able to meet with Heer for the 2 days. The scene was reminder of old days, of what we fell in love with, of the great family relationships portrayed on this show and with great detail. So for me, the scene served a reminiscent purpose, but it was also funny!! The way Prem and pbauji were at "loggerheads" about not being able to meet with Heer, how Kuldi was back in form teasing Prem and inch-ing pbauji forward all the same was funny to watch and definitely enjoyable!... and offcourse, Heer's smiling attitude -- like she'd been a part of this family long enough to enjoy the scene put out in front of her. To me, that was just another scene that showed Heer's love for, not Prem's family, but hers. And it was absolutely touching! Over all a great scene with alot of "fun" and laughter put into it... definitely a look back into time.

Dialogue of the Week

loveabletwinz

Male

"Aaj main Prem Jhuneja, tumhari haar yadoon ko, haar vadoon ko saakshi maan kar'tumhare haar jawaab, haar haan, haar ehsaas ko saakshi maan kar'tumhe vishwas dilata hoon ke aaj ke baad hum dono'hum theeno'khabi juda nahin honge. Humesha saath rahenge." - Prem

&

"Yeh payal hum dono ki pyaar ki nishaani hai. Iss mein aapne hatoon se tumhe pehnaounga. Aus iske saath aapna pyaar, aapna vishwas, aapna haar vada, aapni haar yaad pehnaounga. Isski jhankaar mujhe ehsaad dilati hai kit um aas paas ho'mere paas ho." ' Prem

HAILA guys! This week had the GREATEST dialogues we have had in a long time! The entire week was filled with such positivity. I couldn't help but smile to myself. Lalit Juneja had some of the most beautiful lines too. I almost wanted to put Lallit's seven questions he asked heer. They were written so beautifully, and with each line Lallu said, I felt my heart sink deeper and deeper! What beautiful lines those were. But Prem's two dialogues had to steal this spot this week. We just CANNOT avoid any of Prem's " Main Prem Juneja' saakshi maankar" dialogues! They are a must have on this spot. But when I heard Prem's second dialogue about the payal, their prem ki nishaani, I knew that had to be on here too. These two need NO explanation whatsoever. So yup, here it is' Our Male Dialogue of the Week.

Female

"Aab aagar kismat ne waapas aapko iss ghaar se door kiya, toh main bhi ladoongi iss kismat se." ' Chahat

UFF TAUBA! How many of us wanted to just pull Chahat's cheeks and go "o le le le le le"? Harman was SPOT on.. she is one heck of a dadi amma! And what a cute one at that too. Honestly, how many of us just smiled our hearts our when Chahat promised to fight any more tufaan that would come her mommy's way huh? I for one was smiling my heart out :-D such a cute little line for Chahat to say.. thankfully it isn't too sophisticated for a little child to be saying.. If it had been any more deeper, the lines would have been a turn off' while chahat's dadi amma personality is charming, going overboard with the dialogues could go terribly wrong.. but *SIGH* prem and heer's tukda can NEVER go wrong :-D

OMG Moment of the Week

loveabletwinz

OMG moment # 1 --- This weeks first OMG moments HAVE to be the fabulous flashbacks we had in Ludhiana... we were totally not expecting those were we? from the "tum mera pair nihaar rahe ho" scene all the way upto the kheer scene! UFF TAUBA! we had the most drooliciousss scenes in between! And not to forget the scene between Heer, Prem and Gayathri. What a cute scene, makes us wish we could have gayathri back no? And aye haye! lets not forget the scene in the middle of the week with Heer snuggling into Prem's neck! what a fantabulous scene no? All in all, all of Prem and Heers scenes get the spot for OMG moments! Somebody learn from these two to make us all blush *giggle*

OMG moment # 2 --- HAWWWW! this one gets the OMG moment of the week without a doubt.. It was the shadow that fell on the Juneja Khandan's picture! What a way of foreshadowing. We KNOW there is unforseen trouble coming these two's way! And I have to tell ya, that shadow gave me the creeps. Who knows who that is. And that was such a turn in event. One moment everyone is involved with the picture, and all of a sudden we have a "khaufnat" shadow! *EEEP* uggh, i guess this just means we have more reasons for Premeer judai coming our way, but hopefully, like Heer said, their bond is strong enough to fight any evil, any kismat ka asmaoing *wink wink* I hope they stick together and fight this monster!

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

masin

Salam Namaste everyone! Well seeing as how occupied Premeer kept us this week, I was barely able to focus on any disappointments I don't wanna waste my time bashing about Gmom...because that has literally become a clich in this section Hmmm…well I still hate the creatives for not creating a new promo or a new title montage…and also for completely screwing up Ludhiana Yaar I understand that over 6 years a city makes progress (i.e. buildings, parks, roads)…but what happened to Jzoo!?!?!? It's more like Jjungle now!!! Sab key rooms ultey ho gaye hain, the front porch looks rather retarded! And the gate…**uffff** yeh Juneja-Multi-Billionaires kya every week ek naya gate khareed tey hain!? On top of that…Geet's entry hasn't been much help! She knows that she's the only one who can tell Gmom's truth to Prem…agar Meher aur Heer ne kuch kaha then they're goners!!!! Please Geet…don't let us down now!!!! This time we are asking you to open your chatter box mouth to Prem

acha... i was wondering if u could do me a small favour....

my cousin is a fan of KS..and i was telling her about u and ur ffs...and i told her about Bani's Secret...but the thing is i can't find the link of it anywhere....so i was wondering if u could send me the link (if u still have it)..since my cuzin would love to read itt!!!!!!!!!

Shining Stars of the Week

loveabletwinz

Character

UFF! This week made me soo happy that I couldn't help but give this week's spot to entire Juneja Family plus Geet and minus Gayathri. AYE HAYEE!! Was the family bonding awesome or what? Lallit, Chahat, Meher, Harman and goodness gracious even MAYA were all so charming throughout the week. This was such a pleasant break from all the rona-dhona and sorrow we've had recently. Everyone on the house is being so ultra supportive of Prem and Heer, EXCEPT ofcourse Gayathri. She did show some signs of remorse throughout the week, but uggh, she came right back to square one. So no special mention for her. The Juneja Parivaar minues Gayathri need to get jaadu ki jhapiyan's from all of us for being so ultra encouraging of Prem and Heer. Kudos Juneja Parivaar.

Actor

This is quite a tough one… But I think we'll have to give this spot to all the actors too! *Giggle*… hear me out guys… Firstly Deepak Qazir (Lallu) for his amazing dialogue delivery while asking Heer those seven questions and for his ever so spunky attitude. Shama ji for acting so insanely mad that we all hate her to PIECES! Harshad and Aditi for making us FAINT with those droolicious flashbacks and scenes. Tabrez Khan (Harman) for having improved immensely in the past week with his expressions. Madhura Naik (Maya) for pulling off the savy, rich, spoiled brat of a child to perfection. To Vaishali Sahdev for playing Meher's character so perfectly that she makes us all go "aww." Muskaan Uppal (Chahat) gets this spot without second thought for being the cutest Prem Heer tukda we could have ever imagined. Simran Khanna (Geet) gets this for that KILLER stare she gave Gayathri last week. And Nidhi Tikoo (Kulraj) for always being SO ultra supportive of our Premeer and for having such a good comic timing :-D what say guys, these guys deserved it or what?

Balaji Bloopers

Bul3

Monday's Bloopers

Prem's body double was used.

When Prem vows that now Premeer  would always be together,Heer remembers an earlier occasion where Prem said almost the same dialogues,but at that time Prem thought all those things to himself so how can Heer know what Prem thought??

Tuesday's Bloopers

Prem's body double was used.

Wednesday's Bloopers

Prem's body double was again used.

In this episode Jzoo shifts back to Ludhiana and a new house is shown as old jzoo but we all know that the jzoo they were showing currently(delhi one)was actually the old Ludhiana jzoo,so how can Heer have flashbacks of time spent in that house where she technically never lived..lol..vo kehte hain na ki ek jhooth chupane ke liye 100 jhooth bolne parte hain vaise hi ek blooper chuphane ke liye kayi naye blooper dikhane parte hain..

Thursday's Bloopers

A picture from the rajsthan days where Prem was wearing muflar and all was shown hanging on the wall..wonder who clicked it!!

Friday's Bloopers:

No Bloopers Spotted!!

Fashion Icon of the Week

Shruti11

well this week fashion icon is definetly Mrs Heer juneja this week we see her in lot of suits and saree with drlling flashback moments the choice of color like purple ,orange,blue,white,orange black ,magenta u name it and heer was wearing all those color looking beautiful yet very elegent thats why prem is so fida over her

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

funny link…hope it give you guys a laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7R5kA5cNy0

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Kabab Mein Hadi Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…MEHER! come on…you know you saw it coming…she was major KMH this week…the way she kept barging in and interrupting Premeer any time they got close to each other…omg…it was hilarious to watch…no only Meher but Prem…his expressions at those moments…so funny!!! of course…I must give special mention to Lallu…he too was a KMH and he was going to get the award…but Meher stole it form him

2. The OMG We MISS You Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…PREET! haila…im so crying here…all of the masti and stuff going on for the wedding…we need PREET!!! he would be the best one for all the masti and especially the teasing!! we demand Preet back!!! the show is good now…but without him…the same feeling is just not there…*sigh*…what is wrong with you creatives!! BRING PREET BACK!!!!

3. The Maha Besharam Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…PREM! once again…for the second time in a row…Prem is the winner of our Besharam Award…the way he kept grabbing Heer whenever they were alone…tauba…but…all of his attempts were shot down…thanks to our afore mentioned KMH…lol…nice tries though…lets see what next week brings

4. The Im-Loving-Her-Right-Now Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…GEET! wow…if someone told me a few weeks ago that I'd be praising Geet…I'd be laughing my butt off!! but now…wow…I have to say…the way she got in G3's face about the mehndi and stuff…omg…it was hilarious…and the preview for next week…how she blackmails G3…woot woot…you go girl…its awesome!! I just hope she stays this way…which brings me to my next award…

5. The Ya-You-Are-Good-Now-But-Something-Isn't-Sitting-Well-With-Me: …goes to…*drum roll*….GEET!! wow…that is the longest award I've ever given…lmao…anyway…as good and as kick a*s as she is…something just makes me feel like this is all an act…what if she is really into something with G3…what if she is just doing all this to get Prem into her life eventually….i hope not…but with ekta…you can never be sure…*sigh*…fingers crossed that all is and stays well with Premeer…that is all that matters…

Weekend Video Mixes

PremLeoManav

Editors Note

Hey guys…im sure everyone is enjoying the current track of Kis Desh…not only are Premeer back together…but…they are getting married…AGAIN…and…also…sone pe suhaga…G3 is getting blasted at by Geet…I'd say that's a good week over all…lol…

once again im sorry for my delay in posting…please forgive…

big thanks to all of my reporters and of course the readers…

Rock On People!
JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhanu99 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome post.... thank u....was waiting for it literally!!!!!!!! thank u
-Resham- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lovely...just luved scens ov the week and heer as fasion icon
PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice kdc -- thanks a lot.

but -- oooh, so joining you with the ''missing-you'' award.  why, oh why can't they have preet step out of the bathroom -- has anyone checked if there is a blackhole in there??! 🤣 -- and join the j-family??  *boo hoo muh*

-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jnawaz

Thursday's Bloopers

A picture from the rajsthan days where Prem was wearing muflar and all was shown hanging on the wall..wonder who clicked it!!

Jugni...

😆

Lovely Post!!! Thanx....
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jnawaz

When Prem vows that now
Premeer would always be together,Heer remembers an earlier occasion where
Prem said almost the same dialogues,but at that time Prem thought all those
things to himself so how can Heer know what Prem thought??

great kdc once again. thanks! 👏

@quote: prem-heer-are-one...duh! 😆Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 14 years ago
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey thnx, everything's perfect .. but BT : a day without blooper ? that can't be possible lollz !!
Edited by tasnime - 14 years ago
shafaq92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What a lovely 😳 week it's been haina? Great work 👍🏼 as always guys! This was superb as I managed to catch up with the show having been unable to watch all the episodes last week in a span of just a few seconds. Thanks 😃 a lot!

Shafaq 😊
Olicity_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great issue

good job everyone
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Kamal
cute_san17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
like every time this kdc is one among the best which i loved
great guys.......keep going....you guys rock .
a big 🤗