Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

naksha oneshot*part 2 updated*

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

this oneshot is dedicated to all yeh rishta lovers and specially dedicated to drishti,ayesha and richa who did the proof reading willingly and pinky  for her suggestions!!
i thank tafseer,riya ,anjali ,archana,sanayaa di for their support.
im sorry if i forgot any names

********this is purely based on my imagination*******

so here is  another oneshot.it will have some more parts
im sorry! i could not not post this earlier.i was bedridden with fever.
-----------------------note:--------------------
the misunderstanding that happened between naitik and akshara cause of gulabo's mirch masala is not over!!my story kicks off from there

morning at singhania house
akshara is already up ,she gets freshend up and goes downstairs.the situation is still the same.eevryoene were looking gloomy and sad.akshara felt really sad because venthough she din't know what she had said but she was the reason for this condition.she found it hard to fight back her tears .gaytri ma came up and told her to go upstairs with tea for naitik.akshara did as she was told and took the tea upstairs to naitik.he was already up by then and hnd gone o take a shower .naitik came out after taking a bath he was still not talking to her and so she kept the tea on the bedside table.hoping that he wuld atleast drink it.
she went downstairs as she heard gayatri calling her.she went downstairs and while naitik got dressed.he was coming down the stairs and saw everyone lookin really tensed.he went down and it was
then he saw shankari taay sitting there.he understood the reason for their tension.shakrai taai greeted him and he also greeted her.she started talking of  a new relation she had brought for nandini.no one could stop her once she started talking.she told them of thegrrom's family in on go.the realtion was from a  respected family .dadaji told her that nandini was not interested in marrying .shankari taayi said ok she does not have to marry soon but we ca atleast have the engagemenet done??so shalli ask them to come????dadaj was about to say no when they heard someone saying"let them come"all were shocked to see nandini standing there.shankarai taai got happy and she immediately left coz she had to make arrangements fast.
bhabhi maa went to her and hugged her.dadaji too came up and she asked her if she willingly agreed to this.she said all this happened because of  akshara bhabhi.all were shocked including naitik.
nandini continued further that she had decided not to get married until when akshara talked to her. akshara made her realise the importance of marriage and how it makes a woman complete.all were happy and then dadaji apologised to akshara and nandini got confused and reshmi explained everything to her.nandini went and hugged akshara and said sorry to her.akshara culdn't control her tears and she tearfully said that she was happy now as the misunderstanding is cleared an nandini did has agreed to give a shot at one more proposal.naitik felt really guilty.how many tims can akshara forgive him??
dadaji asked akshara to serve food for everyone.she served everyone and all of them praised her cooking.after breakfast naitik went upstairs to get ready as he had to go to office.
gayatri maa asked akshara to help naitik.she went to their room and saw naitik searching for his shirt.she went to the wardrobe and took out a shirt for him.she handed it over to him and naitik took it.he held her hand and said "im sorry akshara"she forced her hand ou tof his and went on with her work.
naitik knew she wuld take sometime to forgive and so he got dressed up and akshara handed him his bag.he took it from her and both went downstairs.
naitik took blessings from dadaji,bhabhimaa,rajshekar and gayatri..he looked at akshara but she was still angry at him.
he went to office along wth dadaji and rajshekar.
they reached office .dadaji asked rajshekar about the new project they were dealing with.it was then rajshekar remembered that he had kept that file at home.he asked naitik to get the file from home.rajshekar told him that  it was kept on his bedside table.
akshara ,bhabhimaa and gayatri went to the kitchen .gayatri asked akshara to cut  the vegetables along with gulabo.akshra started cuttign them and while doing this her thoughts drifted to the morning scene how naitik had said sorry.but then she remembered how he refused to hear what she had to say and did not beleive her.she got angry at this and she applied too much pressure while cutting the vegetables.
she yelped in pain and it was then she realized that she had cut her own finger.
akshara had apllied a loot of pressure and the cut was really deep .gayati and bhabhimaa rushed to her.her finger was bleeding profusely and akshara nearly cried due to pain all of them were shocked .it was then naitik came to the house.he saw the hall empty and was looking for someone when he heard a sound from the kitchen .he went there and he was shocked to see akshara's hand.there were drops of blood on the floor and he saw bhabhima apllying ice to akshara's finger.she was now really crying. naitik quickly removed his shoes ans went to them.they din't really expect naitik to be ther.he immediately took his handkerchief from his pocket and tied it around akshara's finger.he told them that he is taking her to the hospital.naitik tried to make akshara comfortable but she was really in pain.they reached the hospital the doctor checked her hand and said that the cut was a bit deep but  she wuld get allright within a few days the doctor bandaged her finger and asked  her  to avoid doing any work with that hand.
naitik bought the medicines and came to akshara and they both went towards their car naitik asked akshara if the pain had subsided and akshara looked into his eyes.she could see the concern and love for her in his eyes.
she decided to forgive him.while going home naitik again said sorry to her and akshara smiled at him.he was happy that she had forgiven him.they reached home and everyone asked akshara how she was feeling right now. naitik told them what the doctor told him.they both went upstairs.
naitik removed his suit and placed it on the table .he saw something in his pocket and checked it.he got his towel .it had blood stains in it and it was spoilt.reshmi came into their room and she also saw the towel.
 dada it was ur favourite kerchief right??akshara too heard it and she looked at naitik.naitik din't say anything and he went to get freshned up.
reshmi went to her bhabhi and asked her if it was paining ?? akshara said that the pain had subsided now .reshmi told her that the kerchief had an n printed on it and gayatri had gave it to him .
reshmi went to get food for akshara.
naitik came back after getting freshened up and akshara said sorry nd naitik was surprised.he asked for what?? akshara said that cause of ehr his favourite kerchief got spoilt.naitik went to her and sat near her.he moved closer and said that he was even more favourite to him.akshaar smiled at this and naitik placed a soft kiss on her forhead.reshmi brought them thier food and went downstairs o eat along with the others.naitik and akshara both were hungry and both reached for the tray at the same time.naitik took the plate and he took a piece of chappati dipped it in the cury an moved it towards akshara's face.she looked at him and he asked her to eat it.she did so and naitik fed her .they finished their dinner and then naitik came with akshara's medicines.he took out some antiseptic lotion that had to be applied to the wound.he took some cotton and applied it on her wound.as soon as it seeped through her wound she felt like her finger was burning .she was like aah!! naitik it's really paining.he tok her hand and started blowing air onto it and the pain subsided.he gave her some capsules and she gulped it down witht he help of water.
naitik went and closed the door whle akshara went to the dresing table and tried to remove her jewellery.but she was unsuccessful.naitik came to her help and he removed her necklace and earrings.
he removed hr pallu from the head and whispered in her ears that she looked more beautiful without that pallu.he lifted her and took her to the bed.he placed her on the bed  and naitik apologized for being a dumbo and not beleiving her.she could see the guilt in his eyes.she hugged him and naitik hugged her back.he moved his hand upwards and stroked her hair.they broke off from the hug and akshara blushed madely when naitik kissed her cheek.naitik saw this and he kissed her other cheek too😳.akshara looked down and naitik lifted her face and he promised her that he wuld be there wit he and they wuld face the difficulties together.he put his hand forward adn akshara placed her hand on his.both smiled at each other and naitik took her hands and kissed it.they both lied down on the bed but this time facing each other and bit more closer too.😳😳

there is lot more coming up!! tell me how did u like this??
some new charcaters will be introduced hopefully in the next update!!😊
------------------------------------***-----------------------------------------

Edited by nasco - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's awesum..............Just absolutely loved it..............Hats off to u πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ Am glad that she forgave him atleast in the oneshot πŸ˜†
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice one swetha..................πŸ‘
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! As usual awesome oneshot.
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

awesome oneshot shweta di as expected frm u ........... i luved it............... update the next part soon......... thanx bcuz u specially dedicated it 2 us n if u need ne help i am always there wid u......... i am really luking 4ward 2 the next part

thanx 4 the OS Edited by 2112ization - 14 years ago
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im srry i noe onli these adjectives......I really hv 2 find 4 more.......
it was well-written......beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....keep updatin........eagerly waitin 4 it!!!!!!!!!!......
n ya thnx 4 addin my name..........
u now u cn alwayz rely on me!!!!!!!!
Sanayaa thumbnail
Okkkk now its too much haan  its really getting on my nerves seriouslu how can u write such beautiful oneshots nd all I m tired of praising u ya
OKKK now serious pheww a long one haan  it was a n awesome one shot as usual πŸ˜† Thank God atleats Akshi forgave Naitik atleast in d oneshot. Wow Nandini agreed to marry gud it wuld be nice to see her lovetrack also.😊
Last scnene was awesome oh god wen will both of dem cross d four steps of love nd all Show me yo pata nahi wen we will see dem getting closer nd cosy cosy . Vaisa yaar I was thinking how  willl u manage 3-3 ffs together ??? isnyt it difficult ????
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Dese ones r also for Drishti richa ayesha pinky for helping u out😊

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey lovely shweta.....its gr8......i loved it......achchi part thi.....
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice start
AWESOME wonderful

sana

wow yaar...maze aa gaye...twas xelent...cant say...do pm me when u upd8...pls...luvd the post...gr8 work...