2 Oct-written update

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Om Sri Ganeshay Namah

My internet was not working. So could not post the updates earlier.

Kashi naresh - I am convinced that so long our purohit Sri Mahotkat is with us, demons cannot harm us.
Mahotkat - A single person alone cannot do anything to fight against demons. King, subjects and all people of good qualities should fight the demons together.
Kashi naresh - You yourself have made people together by going all over Kashi.
Mahotkat - I only did my duty as a purohit.
All chant praises to Mahotkat.
A messenger - Maharaj, Narantak is coming towards Kashi with his army.
Mahotkat - Kashi naresh, we have to stop Narantak on the way. That way general public will not be harmed and we will fight a deciding war in open battle-ground.
Mahamantri - Maharaj, bal purohit Mahotkat's suggestion is as per the rules of warfare.
Kashi naresh - Make the army ready for the war. Give highest importance to the suggestions of Sri Mahotkat.
(It will be good if it is shown that Kashi naresh discusses such things with Senapati instead of Mahamantri.)
Mahamantri and other darbaris take out their swords to indicate that they are not afraid of demons. They all chant victory to Kashi naresh and Mahotkat.

In Kailash
Parvati - Swami, Narantak is coming to Kashi with his army. I am very worried about son Mahotkat.
Shiv - Parvati, do not worry. Your son is capable of overcoming all problems.
Parvati - Before this whenever there was any war with demons, the gods were with Ganesh. But this time he is alone. How will he fight with mayavi (those who possess illusory powers) alone?
Shiv - Have patience. Because of attachment for your son, you are getting too much worried.
Parvati - Lord, you are ashutosh, nateshwar, bhootnath, devadhidev Mahadev. But I am only a mother and only a mother can understand what a mother goes through.
Shiv - I can understand your pain. But do not worry about Mahotkat. He is full of unique powers. All the powers of the three worlds together cannot harm Mahotkat even a bit. Trust my words.
Parvati - My life is because I trust you. For a woman, trust for her husband is the basis for her life. You have put my worries to rest.

Kashi's army and Narantak's army are face to face.
Senapati - Maharaj, I arranged the army as per the instructions of Kashyap's son Mahotkat. He has said that he will give instructions to us by staying in his room. If needed, he will himself come here.
The war begins. Many warriors of Kashi die. Kashi naresh is sad on losing the war. Sri Ganesh appears in sky and gives life to all the dead warriors of Kashi.
Kashi's army fights with renewed vigour and wins the war. The demons run away. Kashi naresh sees Sri Ganesh in sky and bows to him.

The soldiers of Kashi and the Kashi naresh himself drink and make merry to celebrate the victory.
Kashi naresh - My brave warriors, you did what nobody could ever do. All the gods were running away from Narantak. And you defeated him.
Senapati - Maharaj, it is all because of your guidance.

Sri Ganesh thinks - Kashi naresh is so proud of his victory that he does not think that Narantak may attack again. He wil again make friendship with Narantak and start giving him money. I must do something to teach him a lesson.

Demons are having a meeting.
Narantak - This is first time we lost a war. There must be something missing in our war-plan.
Senapati - Maharaj, a war has only two possible outcomes - victory or defeat. A wise war-plan converts defeat into victory. At the moment, Kashi's soldiers must be celebrating their victory. I will go with my brave soldiers.
Narantak - Your plan is excellent, senapati. Go soon.

Kashi naresh and his soldiers are celebrating. Narantak's senapati comes with his soldiers. They kill the darbaris of Kashi naresh and capture Kashi naresh and his senapati. They are brought to Kashi.
Narantak - You are responsible for the death of so many demon soldiers. What punishment should be given to you?
Kashi naresh - Do with me as you should treat a defeated king as per the rules of warfare.
Narantak orders his men to put Kashi naresh and his army behind bars.

A messenger informs Kashi's queen about the capture of Kashi naresh. She faints. On recovering she prays to God.
She comes to Mahotkat and falls in his feet.

Queen - Lord, you are here but still demons caught my husband and took him to Narantak. Narantak will kill him. Save my husband.
Mahotkat - Maharanij, Kashi naresh and his senapati got imprisoned because of their own misdeeds. They became so proud of victory that they lost themselves in revelry. They forgot that Narantak only got defeated but did not die.
Queen - I can trust only you. You are our purohit and also Sri Ganesh's incarnation. I cannot even imagine that I will become a widow when you are here.
Mahotkat - Maharani ji, go to your room and take rest. I will make arrangements for the release of Kashi naresh and for the destruction of wicked Narantak.
The queen goes back to her room. Mahotkat takes the form of Sri Ganesh and remembers his wife Siddhi. Siddhi appears.
Siddhi - Pranam swami.
Ganesh - Kashi naresh is in trouble. You must help him.
Siddhi creates a warrior.
That warrior - Pranam lord. Pranam mother. What should I do?
Ganesh - Free Kashi naresh and his senapati and kill Narantak and his soldiers.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The Mahotkat Ganesh story seems longer than the rest of the stories which were like only a week or less right?