Celebrity Fan Clubs

aladin- check pg1. movie fan club (plz join)

wisehigaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Starring:
Amitab Bachan
Ritesh deshmukh
Sanjay Dutt
Jacqueline Fernandes
Juhi chawala

Director & Producer:

Sujoy Hosh

when join along with it tell me

if u had three wishes wat will they be?

Who would u want your genie to look like?

Edited by riteshharmanfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wisehigaholic thumbnail
Members:
sharad_divyanka

Animations:

working on more if u have signatures u would like to share do pm me them and i will post them.
wisehigaholic thumbnail
pictures:

wisehigaholic thumbnail
come one and join.

the movie is releasing on the 30th of this month

-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy Robina!! count Me in yaar! can't wait for the movie!! :D Thanx for the pics!!<3

Love,
Kiran<3
wisehigaholic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharad_divyanka

Heyy Robina!! count Me in yaar! can't wait for the movie!! :D Thanx for the pics!!<3

Love,
Kiran<3

welcome kiran.
me too i really am wanting this film to run well ritesh needs a good hit this year.
-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: riteshharmanfan

welcome kiran.
me too i really am wanting this film to run well ritesh needs a good hit this year.

Yeah, hope it runs well..Love the promo..especially when he sings..churake dil mera..its soo funny😆
wisehigaholic thumbnail
lolz and cute. o my i was actually surpised when i saw the first promo that amitab was the genie. i know atleast one it will surely be entertaining. lolz.

wisehigaholic thumbnail
Aladin Music Review
Last Updated: 2009-09-29T11:29:12+05:30

Music Directors: Vishal-Shekhar
Lyricists: Vishal Dadlani and Anvita Dutt Guptan
Singers: Shankar Mahadevan, Shaan, Amitabh Bachchan, Shreya Ghosal, Sudesh Bhosle, Vishal Dadlani, Shekhar Ravjiani, Anushka Manchanda, Sunidhi Chauhan and Sanjay Dutt

Vishal Dadlani and Shekhar Ravjiani have done an amazing job on the music of Amitabh Bachchan-starrer 'Aladin', which is a modern version of the classic Arabian tale.  The entire music of the album is racy and energetic.

'Aladin' offers six originals and two remixes.

The album kicks off with the 'Genie rap', where Amitabh croons along with Anushka Manchanda. The song, which is a situational one, leaves an average level of impression on the music lovers. The remixed version by DJ Suketu comes with more beats and is much faster.

The next number is the 'Tak dhina din'. The title track of the movie has Shankar Mahadevan and Shaan behind the mikes and is a high-energy number, with the tempo retained from start to end.

The 'O re saawariya' that comes next, is a lovely number which starts in a soft manner with the pace increasing later on. The song is an excellent blend of classical and rustic influences. Sudesh Bhonsle, Shreya Ghoshal, Shaan and Amitabh have lent their voice to the song.  The remix version by DJ Suketu is a foot tapping number.

Up next is 'You may be', which is the only soft, poignant number of the album. Vishal and Shekhar have lent the voice for the love ballad, which has both English and Hindi lyrics. A perfect song for music lovers as well as those who are in love.

'Bachke o bachke' rendered by Shankar, Shaan and Sunidhi is yet another energetic and foot tapping number which starts off slowly. Slowly the song gathers the tempo.

The last one is 'Giri giri', which is an entirely different track rendered by Sanjay Dutt. But he fails to do justice to the number with his bad vocals. But yet, the music is good enough for attracting the music lovers.

On the whole, Vishal and Shekhar have composed fast-paced, high on beats songs and most of them are enjoyable.
SEARCH