Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Whatever yaar..kahene se kya farak padta hai..Dey live wid each other..n when raj has no problem wid Priya abt anything den i dont understand y we r making so much out of it..ahh..
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Khushi_

Pata nahi yaar...why ppl are after her.??Maybe cuz she has teh hottest guy around with her...lol

i wudnt say tht i think yash is the hottest guy in the show.
aqsa_a thumbnail
I didnt like priyanka @ all @ the bigining of di sho...but i've started likin her a bit....though i still say dat she's not beta then pooja...
but she's beta then gurpreet...way beta then gurpreet...
BTW...POOJA IS THE BEST OF ALL!!!!😊
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shinningstar

i wudnt say tht i think yash is the hottest guy in the show.

Yah..i think he is hot too..but it hink Raj is much hotter..thats my opnion only..to no offense..but most of the people i have seen here..are into Raj..πŸ˜ƒ
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys,

Nice to see u all back here. Kal tum logo ko bahut miss kiya, specially Mou n SAS. It was just me, piya n shiningstar.

Yaar Raj is definitely hot, but not the most eligible among the lot. As far as Priyanka goes, she is far better than Gurpreet and Rumpa IMO, but again when Raj is happy with her, we can't do anything.

I don't know, but I have this slight thing against Pooja, Maybe I don't like her eyes. They say in telugu, Don't believe the ppl with cat eyes. I don't know, but I instantly dislike her πŸ˜ƒ
reeya12 thumbnail
i totally agree wit u shiningstar.... i felt  sumthing was wrong about her since da time i saw her...chugli khor kahin ki.
sameen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don;t like her becuz all she said to rajbir was i was interested in you too. And, after tat sign language started. I feel bad for amrita, swati, viranda and other priyanka becuz they waited for the guys to tallked to them. But, other girls started interacting with them on the fence or at the gate. I reason I don;t like gurpreet and priyanka for this reason becuz it wasn;t fair to other girl. Becuz, woh shareef larkiyon ki tarah wait hi kertay rahe gaye. lol

dipikanandan thumbnail
😊priyanka is sweet .she is not manupulated 😊Edited by dipikanandan - 14 years ago
reeya12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameen

I don;t like her becuz all she said to rajbir was i was interested in you too. And, after tat sign language started. I feel bad for amrita, swati, viranda and other priyanka becuz they waited for the guys to tallked to them. But, other girls started interacting with them on the fence or at the gate. I reason I don;t like gurpreet and priyanka for this reason becuz it wasn;t fair to other girl. Becuz, woh shareef larkiyon ki tarah wait hi kertay rahe gaye. lol

very true
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Rajbir said it first, not Priyanka... πŸ˜ƒ