Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: niveditha

I still watch the show!!!!!!!!!!!! And i love the show!!!!!!!!! Every show has its ups and downs!!!!!!!!!! BV would be back in full swing guys!!!!!!!! Wait n Watch!!!!!!!!!!

very true. i still watch it and i still love it. N yes aftr a few more days BV will b back in full swing
prachi_poorvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ambodidi

I have. I can't bear to see Anandi and her family suffering so badly, it seems to have a sadistic track. I'm sure these things happen, but I can't see it, and I don't know when I'll start watching again.<br>Is anyone else in the same boat? Colors TV is really overdoing the rona dhona. They should realise that all of us adore Anandi and Jagiya, and we can't see anything like this happening. I know they want to show that people lose everything because of weddings etc and trying to keep up appearances, but who will watch if it continues like this? Khajan Singh may lose his leg, someone wants to buy Anandi😑<br>

i have stopped..just catch any episode here and there..
and no improvement in anadi s track 😑 πŸ˜•
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ME too stop watching fr last 2 week... but its still the same track.. lol will skip few more, hopefully it should progress soon!
AreYaar thumbnail
I've stopped watching since about 3 weeks now.....can't bear this pointless dragging of the issue with Anandi and her parents's land.....and all the stupid machinations of Mahavir Singh.
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I mostly skip all epis barely touch the head lines. It was such a beautiful show, dunno why they had to  make it like this now.. it has become a complete doom and drag fest.

I keep waiting for something interesting/good to happen but no such luck. And I find Suguna's track pretty boring so I don't even get any relief from that.
  Wish they would do something good soon with Anandi and other tracks.
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just read the updates these days.................
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I haven't stopped watching it yet, but plan to do so if they show Suguna being tortured, or Anandi being exploited.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I don't even remember hen i stopped watching this show.πŸ˜†I had stopped watching even b4 shyam and sugna's marriage.
Silver_Lining thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I still watch this show.. 😊 ..  with all the flaws it's still the best show on TV today.. πŸ˜†  

and anyway I don't have such complaints against BV creatives.. I guess they aren't showing anything which doesn't happen in real life..  actually most of us lead such secure and safe life that we just wish to see only dream like situations on tv also.. whereas in real life all these things are so common .. whatever BV ppl are showing.. 
zen123 thumbnail
i am not watching it right now these days but i would still rate it as the best tv show ..it is still better than all that nonsense