Remix

AYLS: Scene of the day/week pg 8 - Page 2

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I thought they can be A/Y related but neways my fav. one from today's episode...two actually:

1) When ashi goes to meet yamini...and yuvi calls ashi! Yamini tells ashi not to tell yuvi warna he will be heart-broken! Obviously ashi probably wouldn't have told him anyways...but it was obvious that she didn't want to see him heart-broken which is probably why she is asking yamini to tell yuvi the truth about yamini-yashwant dev! And later i loved the dialouge she put too, "Yuvi doesn't need me to know this...he will find out the truth anyways" Its soo truee!! Also, yamini sprinkled salt to ashi's wounds which she jsut beautifully hides by telling her that she (yamini) and yuvi truly loves each other!! It was soo evident from ashi's eyes that it hurt her...but obviously she hide that, too, very well!😳 I loved this scene😳

2) Another scene that i totally loved is when yuvi is setting trap in ashi's room for ashi but his plan fails🀣 because ranveer comes and takes ashi for band practice!🀣🀣 Ashi's dialouges to ranveer about how much she wants to kill yuvi was hilarious and so were yuvi's expressions when his plan failed!🀣🀣🀣

Yaa so these two were my most fav. AY moments from today's episode even though i loved all! πŸ˜† 😳 Just their mere presence on screen makes me smile and have a huge grin or end up rofl-ing with exception of yuvi-yamini ofcourse! πŸ˜† 😳Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
theek hai nitz ay related cn be allowed too :)
priya185 thumbnail
i liked the nakul ywd scene when he was tryna stop ywd to go and see uv 'playing tennis' n when ywd was taunting 'uv's tennis skills'
also ashi's and nakul's phone convo
Edited by -Priya- - 14 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
vote now choose any scene from pg 1 onwards can't choose ur own n no more then 2 scenes vote quick vote NOW
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Okie i wanna vote for allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!! πŸ˜” But okie here they are:

1) Mast Mast hai sama performance: "Jaane nahi, mausam haseen...haathon mein haath...chalde kahin"

2) "When ashi goes to meet yamini...and yuvi calls ashi! Yamini tells ashi not to tell yuvi warna he will be heart-broken! Obviously ashi probably wouldn't have told him anyways...but it was obvious that she didn't want to see him heart-broken which is probably why she is asking yamini to tell yuvi the truth about yamini-yashwant dev! And later i loved the dialouge she put too, "Yuvi doesn't need me to know this...he will find out the truth anyways" Its soo truee!! Also, yamini sprinkled salt to ashi's wounds which she jsut beautifully hides by telling her that she (yamini) and yuvi truly loves each other!! It was soo evident from ashi's eyes that it hurt her...but obviously she hide that, too, very well! I loved this scene"

^^I think that scene just spoke the volume of ashi's feeling and ashi's character strength!😳
priya185 thumbnail
i agree with ur votes
im gonna vote for the same ones
n nitz can u post all the scenes and scene n.o. and ppl who posted them
priya185 thumbnail
choose 2  AYLS Scenes from these:

thnx nitz 4 posting them all together

1)
mast mast hai sama
when ay's hands touch (Jaane nahi...mausam haseen...haathon mein haath...chalde kahin)

2)
Their after mast mast hai sama performance fight on who is worst performer!

3)
Varun-Ranveer scene where varun talks that he is doing all this blackgang stuff for ashi!

4)
When ashi goes to meet yamini...and yuvi calls ashi! Yamini tells ashi not to tell yuvi warna he will be heart-broken! Obviously ashi probably wouldn't have told him anyways...but it was obvious that she didn't want to see him heart-broken which is probably why she is asking yamini to tell yuvi the truth about yamini-yashwant dev! And later i loved the dialouge she put too, "Yuvi doesn't need me to know this...he will find out the truth anyways" Its soo truee!! Also, yamini sprinkled salt to ashi's wounds which she jsut beautifully hides by telling her that she (yamini) and yuvi truly loves each other!! It was soo evident from ashi's eyes that it hurt her...but obviously she hide that, too, very well! I loved this scene

5)
Another scene that i totally loved is when yuvi is setting trap in ashi's room for ashi but his plan fails because ranveer comes and takes ashi for band practice! Ashi's dialouges to ranveer about how much she wants to kill yuvi was hilarious and so were yuvi's expressions when his plan failed!

6)
the nakul ywd scene when he was tryna stop ywd to go and see uv 'playing tennis' n when ywd was taunting 'uv's tennis skills'

7)
Ashi and nakul's phone convo where ashi imitates tia to find out about yuvi!

8)
ashi drags him away from that yuckmini's yucky mela and he too comes and shes waiting for his swagat on d skl steps and is like "i m THE jerk tumne bulaya aur main ACTUALLY  aa gaya".....
ashi - "yuvi BE POLITE"
Edited by -Priya- - 14 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
1   I I
4   I I

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Prompie remove "Do not vote for your own" since i voted for my own one and since we are not finding a winner as a person here...so anyone can vote for any scene😳
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice compilation of all the scenes. Love it! =)

This is SOO hard to choose! ahhh! Numbers 5,6, and 7 were soooo hilarious!! 🀣 Ashi imitating Tia was sooo bang on. I loved how she says "Tia Ahuja hona koi aissi waissi baat nahin hai"...and Na-kool falls for it. 🀣🀣

I also liked that scene where Yuvi is telling Sid and Na-kool how much he hates Ashi. 🀣 Something about how he would twist her neck or something. 🀣 And the scene where Yuvi bends down on his knees and asks for forgiveness to Yamini and Ashi goes "what a performance" LMAO

Gosh, so many great scenes...and I have to choose only one?? Bahut nainsafi hai yeh toh bhai...🀣
Mast mast hai sama was really cute too...I also liked how Yuvi and Ashi were pushing each other there. lol

Ok ok fine, choosing one now...I guess I'll choose #1 cuz I it has that repeat factor, I could watch it over and over again. lol =) Can I also choose #5 just cuz it was sooo funny? :D

O I just saw that you DO have to choose 2. haha my bad. Ok that makes my life so much easier. Choosing just one is pretty much impossible. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Edited by cute2stay - 14 years ago