Written/Vid/Pix Update 30th September

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Continued from yday archu is trying to convince aai but aai says no ... but baba is still looing on and is wondering why archu wants to do a job... (manavs house) sachin walks into the kitchen hungry and is startled to see sav aai crouched on the floor and she is too frightened ... sachin sees what aai is seeing and sachin asks for some but aai changes to the topic and asks whether he is bringing his bahu home yet or not ... sachin gets up in anger but then aai starts to fake cry and says that you will find my dead body ... aai plays the emotional card on sachin which works ... sachin call aai a nautanki ... this scene was funny (vershus office) she recieves a phone call from vaishu and vaishu asks how she is doing then vershu acts very cold on the phone while vaishu keeps saying she misses her alot ... then vershu says stop calling me home and now i have some important work to do and puts the phone down promptly and vaishu puts the phone down disheartnedly ... ashwin walks and asks vershu why she hasnt gone yet but then vershu said she had to do some shopping... she says leaving the hosue i couldnt get much so i have to shop then ashwin asks what do you need buy, then vershu gives a list but then ashwin adds more to list, then ash says that he will help with the shopping but then vershu says no... ash convinces her, then they both go ... (archus house) baba is fixing something on the gate then archu gives baba some fruits ... baba asks what happened this morning but then archu says nothing, then baba is confused why she is suddenly asking to do a job, then baba goes on saying did manju say something but archu said no, but baba convinces her that she has nothing to woory about ... (archu wals into the house) aai is in the kitchen and then struggles because of all the fumes then archu walks in saying for her to go and that she will finish it all off ... aai says do you not get tired doing all of this work but she says no, then aai says does anyone works as hard as you but archu says yes (with a huge smile on her face) he wakes up at 4.30am and works in the garage all day ... archu and aai both realise that she was talking about manav ...aai says she hasnt forgotten him yet .. and goes on saying if he didnt take those disgraceful actions then you would be in a nice house with a nice man.. .archu says he is a very nice man, but she can't understand anything ... she says her heart doesnt believe any of this ... she says such a nice mana could never do such a bad thing like that, aai says to her that we left because of all that evidence that pointed towards manav being guilty and then archu said because of that evidence i hate that him, i hate him (sachin is on the road waiting for shrauni) sachin sees her gettin into a car, she pulls the car upto a night school and her wonders what she is doing at a night school ... he follows her and sees she is teaching a class ... (manav's house) aai is in her room with archus gold all over the bed and is confused which one to wear, her eyes are eye popping and realsies that these will soon go bac to archus house, so now she has decided to sell them... sachin walks into the room and says to aai that shrauni is not what she think she is ... she is only an ordinary night teacher ... aai says to go and be a student there, but then sachingets angry and says no ... they both argue .. and then maanv walks in therefore aai changes the convo and says be a good boy and stand on your own feet, am i right manav? manav doesnt see aai but sees all of the gold on the bed and looks up at aai ... manav tells aai to give him the jewellery but aai is hesitant ... manav says we have no right to keep the jewellery but aai argues but kakka walks in and supports manav, aai gives the jewellery to manav. (manav is on the road coming out of a rickshaw) he sees archu buying veggie's ... archu turns around and sees him ... archu turns away but manav walks upto her ... archu walks away, but manav still follows her... archu asks why he keep coming to see her ... archu walks away again ..manav follows her home .. archu tries to shut the house doors but manav stops the door and aai asks who is at the door ... aai sees who it is and asks why he has come here ... manav goes to aai and tries to tell him he has brought something ...aai sees the jewellery and manav says i came to bring them back becasue they were left at my house ... archu suddenly realises and is sad that she thought wrong of him   

[/NOCOPY][/MEMBERS]
Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thx a lot dear! 😉

OMG! Manav is soo sweet! Im glad he brought the necklace bac to her! Poor guy i feel srry fo him😭
Finally Manav is on the show today! 😃

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
At last, the creatives understood my pain and took pity on me... Manav rocks... and thank God Archana spoke in favour of Manav, she still believes him... just a little pushing is what is required...!!!
Waiting excitedly for next episode... want to see the sheepish look on Archu and Aai's face...!!
Btw... thanx for the quick update... u're awesome...!!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh wow!!!!!!!!!! we have a long update today😲...why? what happen? did we get some Manav and Archu today?

anyway thank u very much for the update hun🤗....me off to read it now.
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG at last we had ArMan onscreen , thnx creativse !! Manav shd have thrown these jewells on Sulochana's face !! Atleast try to understand him now Archu ..
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hope both aai and archu realise that manav is being framed...and they put one and one together and figure out that ajit is behind all this

cheers for the epi!!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
So now Archu feels bad that she was wrong about Manav, what about before. Shame on Archu!!
aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _angel_

oh wow!!!!!!!!!! we have a long update today😲...why? what happen? did we get someManav and Archu today?

anyway thank u very much for the update hun🤗....me off to read it now.

haha lol ... i say i am going to write short updates but i get carried away when i start to write ! 😆
lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update - hopefully things will turn around now!!!
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
poor manav
thanks for the update!