Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nupur_Sharma thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THANX YAAR, YA U R RITE. TU TO KAAFI INSPIRATION DETI HAI SABKO.

I'LL UPLOAD THE NEXT PART THIS COMING SUNDAY. WAIT ON GUYS.......

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice ff
do continue soon
Nupur_Sharma thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
PART 2

The Champs were already there in the pub giving last minute instructions to the bartenders and checking the arrangements. Mayank was wearing a white T-Shirt and a black jeans; Samrat was wearing a white T-Shirt with lime green Checked Half-Shirt on it and khakee coloured cargo while Rannvijay was in a orange Polo T-Shirt with white collars, sleeve borders and buttons and dark blue jeans.
The last ones to arrive at the pub were The Angels, looking truly angelic in their outfits. Nupur was wearing a black sequined top with a dark blue skinny jeans while Sanaya was in a glazy red frock and Dia wore a white halter neck with bottle green coloured denim mini skirt.
The party went on well for a while and after sometime, the girls and the boys settled down in two groups and began playing a game of individual challenges.

ONE BOY: You girls can't drink 25 shots of vodka.

NUPUR: 😡 This is not fair. You tell me, have you ever seen a boy drinking 25 shots at a time?

BOY: No, but we can and I bet you girls can't. 😛

NUPUR: And what makes you say that? 😡😡

BOY: Everything!! You girls are such sissies! 😛

NUPUR: Oh really, huh??? Okay then, fine. I challenge you boys for the 25 shots. (Seeing silence) Anyone?

SANAYA: Pagal ho gayi hai kya? Tune kabhi ek saath 25 shots piya bhi hai? Candy kuch to bol, say something duh. 😲

DIA: Go Nups, show these boys who is who, right girls? Three cheers for Nups, (Hip Hip Hurray) 3. 👏

SANAYA: Come on guys, you gotta be kidding me. Be practical guys, 25 shots in one day?!? 😲

Dia and Nupus give "Whatever" looks to Sanaya and Nupur proceeds to the bar counter for the challenge.

RANNVIJAY:
Go Manky and show these girls who has got the balls. 👏

Rannvijay and Samrat push Mayank to the battleground leaving him with no other choice than to compete. The competition starts as the girls cheer Nupur and the boys cheer Mayank. Both of them kept on taking shot after shot. The rule was that they had to take 25 shots of vodka and after every 5 shot, a pinch of salt will be given. The first one to puke loses the challenge.
12 shots later.......

Sorry guys, due to some problem I wont be able to upload on Sunday so I'm uploading early. But the next part will be uploaded on next sunday only. If u like tis part press the like tab.
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice part dear plz continue soon
plz add me into ur pm list

sana
Hi. 😊

Nice!! 😉 Well, drinking so much is a bad habit u know!! 😆 25 shots, goodness. 😛
MoNaYaRoX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great FF omg 25 shots of vodka DAMN!!!! lol 😛
plzz continue soon!!!! and add me to ur PM list thanks!!!!
kiarathediva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
amazing........................................ plzzz add ,me to yur pm list........
gr8 part dear...omg...25 shots😆...what's gonna happen now?...well, pls add me to ur pm list...i didn't recieve ur pm this time...
Edited by A-N-S-H-I-K-A - 14 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey,
fabulous update.
loveddddd it.
keep it up.
thanx 4 ur PM
naina0123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
25 shots???!!!woah!!!!

not fair nupur!!sucha a cliffhanger!!
no upd8 til next sunday????😭..chalega no prbs..am in 12th 2..so i undrstnd...
but cud u pls upd8 a promo or sumthin???he he..cant wait 2 c whu wins d challenge!!
Edited by naina_mayur - 14 years ago