Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahatmalhotra thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
[

Part ------5

Jai and taara meet shashank and really liked him… then armaan, anjali and riddhima came in the living room.. Anjali introduce armaan to shashank… armaan touched shashank's feet.. Shashank found that mallik family is really great one… and really liked them…then shashank introduce nani and riddhima to them… jai liked ridddhima.. In first sight…. But he does not know that riddhima is mentally retarded….

Then jai and shashank and taara and nani started talking… and anjali took armaan to show her house…

"ye ladaki kaun hai black salwar—kameej mein" armaan asked curiously…

" who riddhima hai.. Bade papa ki beti.. You know she is mentally retarded" said anjali to divert armaan's attention from her..

"what ??"

"hain u know physically she is a girl of 24yrs but mentally she is a 6 year old child…."

Armaan was very much surprised to know that… then anjy took him to the garden… armaan was very sad ..after knowing the last  day truth which their parents.. Told him…

"armaan kya hua tum  itne sad kyun ho… mera ghar pasand nahi aaya  ya nervous ho ki kahiin papa rishtey ke liye manna naa kar de… but do not worry you know he loves me so much.. Meri khushi mein hi unnki khushi hai… aur who maan jaaye gaaye do not worry.."

" nahi anjy baat who nahi hai… main kiss aur baat ko lekar parishaan hoon…"

"kya baat hai mujhe batao oh saakta hai ki main ko maadad kar doon…"

Then with  heavy heart armaan told her the whole truth…  after listening this anjy is shocked .. She does want to die ….

Then ramu kaka came and told them shashank sir is calling them for lunch…at lunch armaan and anjy both are quite… armaan steal glance from anjy but anjy does not look at armaan…

After that armaan and his family left from gupta mansion…but armaan is worried after seeing anjy's face…

Next day……………

Armaan and anjy meet guru ji whom jai worship and who told jai about the armaan's kundali dosh..

" nahi nahi is baat ka koi aur raasta nahi hai koi pooja koi haavan is dosh ko nahi badal saakti…  said guru ji a an ordering tone…

"par guru ji koi toh raasta ho gaaya naa. Main anjy is bahut pyar karta hoon... I do not want to loose her at any cost…."Said armaan in a sad and disapointment tone….

"hain ek raasta hai agr tum kiss aur se shaadi kar lo aur usske marne ki baad is ladaki se shaadi kar lo toh phir sub theek hai…phir ye dosh khatam ho jaaye gaaya…"

"par guru ji koi bhi ma baap apni beti ka haath aise aadami ke haath mein nahi de gaaye jiss se shaadi karne ke baad unn ki beti marr jaaye gayi.." Asked armaan in a tense tone…

"who sub main nahi jaanta par hai ye pakka hai ki shaddi karne ke ek saal ke andar andar tumhari biwi ki maut nishit (conform) hai.." Said guru ji in a tense tone..

Armaan and anjy came back from aashram.. And was sitting on a rock near beach…

" anjy i can not live with out you… just forget all this and lets get marry…"

Anjy do not want to die so she was thinking how to make convince armaan…

" nahi armaan main bhi tumhare bina nahi rahe saakti,,, par try n understand i will be die… that does not mean that i do not love u but i want to live with u and want u r love for all in my life.."

After some time they came back… as shanshank is gone out of town for two days…with nani for his padma's sharadh ( padma shashank's wife…)

Gupta mansion

Anjy does want to die…and doesnot want to  loose armaan …. As marrying him is a very big and only dream… a dream which will ful fill all future paln…she was thinking and thinking… its 2 in the night… all were sleeping.. But she is awake… then certainly a wind come across window and hit the photo frame… the photo was of anjy's and riddhima which was taken on riddhima's birthday…

Then certaininly a plan hit in her mind… there was a devil smile on her face…

Next day anjy call armaan and told him  about the party in hotel  due to success in a fashion show..

Firstly armaan refused, but after again and again saying anjy's he said okay…

On the other side anjy made ready in a beautiful red dress.. And also take her with her.. As there is no one in house…

Armaan came in party … and looking very handsome in white t-shirt and blue non-denim jeans.. When he saw riddhima with anjy he just again lost in her beauty.. She was just looking beautiful.. And she has also wear armaan's favourite colour dress… armaan just admirining her beauty…. He then came back to world when he heard loud music… and mentally kicked him self for thinking like this…

Anjali took riddhima along with her and meet armaan…

" armaan you are looking very hot… in this outfit…"

"thanks anjy….."  Then anjy's friend call her.. She moved towards them..

"armaan pls tum riddhima se baat karo main abhi aayi…."

"okay…."

Armaan firstly hesitated then started talking…

" tumhe party pasand aayi??? Maaza aa raha hai ya nahi…"

" nahi mujhe yahaan aacha nahi lag raha… koi  bhi toh mujhe yahaan nahi jaanta… ye music bhi kitna loud hai… koi bhi mujhe se baat nahi kar raha sub bahut bure hai…. Bahut bure hai……" said riddhima making a puppy face… armaan just love the way she said all this…

"arey main hoon naa kart oh raha hoon tum se baat aur main tumhe jaanta bhi hoon…" said armaan while just to cheer her up..

" par toh tumhe nahi jaanti.. " asking in a confused tone..

" aare itni jaldi bhool gaayi… main 2 din pehle aay atha tumhare ghar.. Tum girne waali thi stairs se main tumhe bachaya tha… bhool gaayi…"

" oh hain tum toh aaye the…hai hai yaad aaya …"

" par tumhara naam kya hai??? Asked him in achildih tone..

"armaan hai mera naam... Kaisa hai ... Aacha toh hai naa???

" bahut pyaara hai.. Bilkul tumhari tarah..."

Armaan just talk to her and listen her childish things..and just forget about surroundings and even anjy.. After some time anjy came and offer armaan a drink.. Armaan take glass and start drinking it firstly he does like it and found it weird..and anjy also gave a drink to riddhima.. After having drink riddhima said that she want to go home…but anjy said she can not go now as party has just started…so she settle her in the hotel room…

After some time armaan also  said  that he is not feeling well so he is going.. But anjy stopped him and take him for the dance.. But armaan is getting unconscious slowly slowly … in mean time anjy get a call.. She told armaan that her friend's car broke down so he is going to take her… in meant time armaan can rest in the hotel room.. As this hotel belong to mallik's…

armaan went to his private suit with very difficulty.. And just fell on the bed.. After reaching there… there is darkness in the room and he just slept…poor armaan does not knew that riddhima is also in that suit… and she is also uncounsious…

Some one call media that famous business tycoon armaan mallik is with a girl in his private suit.. And having fun with her… media reach on point and steped in the room.. They start taking pictures in which armaan is on the top of riddhima.. And they both look like that they both had done sex..

Again and again clicking pictures and weired sounds wake up armaan… but he could not understand what is happening…it take full 10 minutes to  armaan that what is happening… but till then every thing had just ruined…..

Precap  :-  who has done all this ???? What will happen now??? does armaan n riddhima have to pay for it???

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woah dear  its really an awesome one mind blowingso cuteplz continue it soon & thanks for the pm

"It hangs around my feet for everyone to listen sound,
A symbol of your love, you gave to me.
It is a golden Payal from you, a token,
A promise of love, can never be broken.
Its music makes me believe that you're with me,
It creates a sound of music & arose so many emotions,
My body and my soul can feel it & move with music,
A gift extremely special, given from my lover,
It remember just how much you love me."

http://www.fromourheart.com/Store/images/Gund/First_Teddy_Blue_Medium_16.jpg

Nidha 
Edited by nidha1983 - 14 years ago
chahatmalhotra thumbnail
okay guys this is a new part and also a bigger one,,,, so if u want next part soon do comments a lot.... then i will update okay,,,,,

pls press like button...

Edited by chahatmalhotra - 14 years ago
arshluver_15 thumbnail
OMG
that b@#$%@#$ anji did it
i know she musht have thought that if armaan maryes ridhima ridhima can die n then she can take place in that house n leave
but i know that to her bed luck insted of dieing ridhima will get better soon
its getting very intersting
updat soon
thnxs a ton for the PM
lods of luv
nruti
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice part dear
do continue soon
dipu thumbnail

hey!!!

liked AR convo...so sweet...

but that was shocking...

i know its all anjie's plan...

poor ridz and armaan...god its means armaan have to marry her...and then she will die..because of dosh..

and anjie will have armaan....

ohh plz dear update next one soon...

agrima2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its getting very intersting
pleeeeeeeeeeese updat soon

luv
AGRIMA
cutie_shalzy thumbnail
hey sweety wow yaar vryyy nice part i dn t like angie at all sooooooo selfish yaar gosh nd ar to thinking of ridz aww so cute their tlks wre soo cute n sweeeet nd angie evils plan i hope oh no she wnts thm to get marry bcz if ridz wll marry him thn she wll gonna die nd thn angie wll hv armaan nooooooooooooo plzzz yaar ye kya h raha hai nd last shocking disgusting plan she made yuck gosh yaar kya ho ga cont soooon
thnskf r d pm
luv yachna
princess52 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OH MY GODD THT STUPID .....ANJALI...SHIITTT I JUSY DOT BELIVE I FEE LIKE KILLING HER POOR ARMAAN N RIDHIMA...
BUT .URRRGHHH
I M REALY CURIOUS WHT WILL HAPPNS NEXT PLZZ CONTINUE SOOONN
N THNKZ FOR THE OM
LOVE
HABS
** L.U.S.H ** thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyyy i jus read ur ff love the concept totally different update soon and long parts pleasseeee cos i love this ff thanks hun x x x

p..s can u pm me aswell if u have a pmlist x