AR-LOVE CAN CHANGE DESTINY note pls read... - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
gr8 part
bsolutly loved it
i hate anji
updat soon
nruti
really a nyc part n a different concept........really lykd it.....
plzzz pm me wenevr u ll update d nxt part......
continue soon.....

luv ya
kiran....
luved it! a lttle short n tha words too big nbright! keep it simple! lol! thnx cont soon!
thank you to all for u r appreication supports and advices...
friends this is my first ff so pls bear with me... surely next time koi mistake nahi karo gaayi.. pakka promise.....
hey nice one sweety..continue soon..Plz PM me whenever u update...
sorry friends due power cut of app. 9-11 hrs i m not able to write and update pls.. but i promise to update as early as possible....
[

Part -------3

Armaan is dressed up in a blue colour suit and look like a true gentleman.. And start waiting for anjali.. As she has to reach 5 oin evening.. But it is only 4..

" yaar ye 5 kab baaje gaaye ??? Kab anjali aayi gaayi???? Kab maa dad uss se mile gaaye??? Looking again and again at watch.. Laagta hai aaj ghar ki saari ghariya(watches) kharab ho gaayi hai....    

But soon it was 5… but as usual… anjali is late… late aan usski fav. Habbit hai.. She think her self a V.I.P … armaan tried her no. Again and again.. She reached mallik mansion at 5.30pm. Firstly armaan was angry….  "why r u late??? Jaante ho main kab se wait kar raha hoon???? Mom dad kya soche gaaye??? Tum pehli baar unn se milne jaa rahi hoo??

"armaan I m really sorry ,who traffic main phass gayyi thi.. Pls try n understand.." Said making a puppy face… n armaan melt … very easily seeing her like that..

"its okay ab chalo.. Maa dad kab se wait kar rahe hai…"

Then they come inside his big house or mansion… anjali just keep staring on each and every thing as it was really marvelous and beautiful mansion.. And decorated with antic thing.. Which increases its beauty…   and thinking that very soon its going to belong to her.. And is really happy..

Soon armaan introduce her to his parents

Jai just kept staring her as she was wearing a deep neck dress up to his knee length… which jai does not like… even tara does not like it up keep quite due to his son..

Armaan make her a eye contact and told her to touch the feets of her parents but she does not understand…

" so beta kya karti ho aaj kal"

"  i m a fashion designer and run m owm a fashion house.."

"beta do not mind  main zaara purane khayalat ka hoon is liye tum dono ki shaadi tabbi ho gaayi jab tum dono ki kundaliyaan milley gaayi…

"par da its 21st century aur aap ab bhi ye sub" said armaan with great surprise

" jo riwaaz hai wahi rehe gaaye.. Aur main unnhe nahi chor saakta" said jai in strict tone..

"beta if u do not mind toh main tumhare bare papa se milna chhata hoon "

" no proble uncle… tomorrow is Sunday… ab sub lunch par aayi n meet my bare papa.."

"okay then we will come by tomorrow….."Said jai

After showing full hose to anjali armaan went to drop her..

"aap armaan ko saari saachi kyun nahi bata deete???? Kyun uss dhokhe main rakha hai???? Kal jab uss  pata chale gaaya toh bahut dulhi ho gaaya who""" said tara weeping to jai

" tumhe kaya laagta hai ki main khush hoon itna bada raj apne dil mein rakh kar par kya karo armaan mera bhi beeta hai aur nahi dekh saakta uss takleef mein waqt aane par sub saachi apne aap saamene aa jaaye gaayi" jai said in a angry tone..

Armaan heard this conversation… who come after dropping anjali to his parents to ask whether they like anjali or not…

" mom dad kya baat hi jo mujhe nahi patta aur aap logo ko patta hai??? Asked armaan while entering in their room.and seeing armaan jai and taara are dumb struck…

"kuch----- kuch nahi armaan bus who toh hum log aise hi baat kar rahe the…"

"nahi baatiye mujhe…. I want to know it's belong to me…

After so much instating… jai told him the truth..that…….

"there is a problem in his kundali that he have to marry a girl whose kundali match with his.. Unless his wife would die with in a year…"

Armaan surprised and dumb staruck..

What would happen if his and anjali kundali does not match.. He can not loose his lady love..

Precap:--- riddhimaa's entry and a very big decision of armaan's parents…. 

so friends this is the new part

i want all u to comment whether u like or not..
silent readers pls press like button as it encourage usto write...
hey chahat,really cool n interesting ff
waiting for riddhima's entry and plz upldate as soon as possible also pm me when u update
swetha

hey!!!

just catch up with this ff..

its amazing...

armaan is so cool as always...

and ridz wow yaar diffrent concept...

anjie sounds little bit rude.....and aaww poor atul....hope he will fing her love soon...

but liked the precap..

ridz entry...looking forward for that...

armaan kundali dosh...hope ridz will cure it...

plz add me in your pm list....