~*Goddess Of Luck- Katrina Kaif Heaven*~page:108! - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
What has Katrina Kaif got against beauty queens!

Mumbai: Katrina's first victim was Aishwarya , when Kat replaced her from the Nakshatra jewelry ads, then Sushmita Sen from Olay and now Priyanka Chopra.

what-has-katrina-kaif-got-against-beauty-queens

Well, the leggy beauty is simple on a world conquer and is all set to put to dust anyone who comes her way, just like the cyclone Katrina, huh!

Katrina has now replaced Priyanka Chopra from Dostana 2. In Dostana, Priyanka was the leading lady with two handsome men, Abishek Bachchan and John Abraham.

As at the end of the film Dostana, Priyanka is seen going off with Bobby Deol, we don't see her back again. Hence the search for an new girl.

Katrina fits the bills as she did great with John Abraham in New York and the two look pretty good together.

I don't indulge in public display of affection: Katrina

Katrina Kaif is angry nowadays. Why?
By Agencies

Share this page 
Late last week, a television channel went overboard in selling a story about Katrina Kaif romancing Ranbir Kapoor on the sets of Prakash Jha's film Rajneeti which the duo have been shooting in Bhopal. The news channel replayed the clippings of Katrina hugging Ranbir on a road and tried to give the impression that Katrina was cheating on Salman Khan.

Katrina is obviously upset at such yellow journalism.

"It's a scene we shot for 'Rajneeti' on a street of Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh capital). Obviously some camera outside our unit shot and decided to up the channel's TRPs with one more scandal story. But it is disgusting," Katrina is quoted as saying by IANS.

The actress went on to say that she never indulges in any display of affection towards her co-stars in public.

"People can easily see I'm dressed for the character in 'Rajneeti'. And am I so dumb as to indulge in a public display of affection with my co-star? Grant me more common sense," she fumed.

Katrina added that what the channel did was illegal.

"First of all it's illegal to shoot people without their knowledge. And then how can they pass off a shot from a film as a paparazzi scoop?" she expressed her displeasure.

Incidentally, after the scoop, Katrina has deliberately been keeping distance from Ranbir on the sets. Hardly was she done with quelling rumours about a possible link-up with John Abraham she now has to face another barrage of gossip.

It's all the cost of stardom.

Ranbir Kapoor floored by Katrina's bravado

Katrina, the powerpuff girl
By ApunKaChoice

Share this page 
Don't be misled by her delicate exterior. Katrina Kaif is a pretty tough damsel when it comes to flirting with danger. Her co-star Ranbir Kapoor found this out while working in Rajkumar Santoshi's film Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani with her.

While shooting a stunt in Goa, Ranbir was floored by Kat's bravado.

The scene required the duo to jump off a jet ski and cling on to a ladder that was suspended from a bridge overhead. While Katrina was able to pull off this stunt with impressive swiftness and finesse, Ranbir kept struggling.

Seeing Katrina's derring-do, Ranbir gave her a new nickname: "Rambo ki sister Sambo". The moniker wasn't given in jest; Ranbir says he's truly impressed by Katrina's ability to do such a risky action scene.

Katrina though is flattered by Ranbir's nickname, but laughs it off as just one of his funny one-liners.

Indeed, a beauty with bravado!
Thank u for the great articles parbzuuu
Heyy guys did u chekc out the video i add it?
thnxx for those beautiful atricles......
CONGRTULATIONS
 TO EVERYONE....WHO MADE IT POSSEBILEEEEE......

love u guys loads.........
welcome to all the new members ....hope u guys have fun here........as we do......n guys dont forget about the game post  ur pics jadli se.....u have tym till tomorrow.....
should i post the game in this FC..........to make easy for the new member....or for those who dnt noe about it......
so let me noe..........
for now....gtg.....
byeeeeeee
luv all.....
princess-
byeeeee
tc
sana- byeeeeeee
tc u too......

loe u loads.......
Is Salman-Katrina affair finally over?

Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif have shocked the people with their coldness towards each other at Percept Picture Company's party recently. The party, which was thrown to celebrate Kanchivaram's National Award win, was attended by both Salman and Katrina.
But they came in separately, spent time with different groups of the people. Even though they came face-to-face, they didn't interact with each other. They were at the party for around an hour and left alone.
The people who saw them at the party are now thinking if the two are even together anymore. Katrina was a gracious host at Salman's Id party a few days ago but he ignored her completely.

Originally posted by DramaholicVibes

me joined this FC =P

Hii Dilbagh!
welcome to the Katrina FC!!!
nice u joined us!
really glad u did!
i am sure u gonna loads of fun here enjoy!
once again welcome and i well add u to the memberlist right now :)

have fun!
Katrina bani Sambo!
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, September 26, 2009]

It is amusing to hear the happenings at the shooting… Working for several days together, the moviemates go into a casual mode. Names give way to nicknames. And here is a latest one…

This happened on the location of Rajkumar Santoshi's 'Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani'. The shooting was on the roll in Goa where Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif had to get off from a jet ski onto a ladder hanging from a 200 ft overhead bridge. Sources on the spot said that Ranbir was amazed at the speed Katrina did the stunt, while he was struggling with the same. The beauty surpassed Ranbir's expectations much to the surprise of the actor. And so the actor went on to nickname Kat for this. "Katrina was so good in the action scenes that I actually named her 'Rambo ki sister Sambo," said Ranbir.

"Ranbir was pleasantly surprised that Katrina is not a delicate beauty, but also a toughie when it comes to performing stunts." sources added.

Well, Ranbir, appearances are deceptive!