~*Goddess Of Luck- Katrina Kaif Heaven*~page:108! - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxYspvF1hwE&feature=player_embedded#t=60 [/YOUTUBE]
OMG Guys check the song out!!!!!! its amazing! kat is looking soo gorgeous and she dances too good!

Originally posted by -Crystal-

Ra i did read your pms sweety :)

go and check you scrrapbook..for 20 min..i was unable to post or reply pms..i could only scraps......i's awas a hell!!.....

OMg why Sanuuuu why couldnt u pm dear is everyhting fine now dear?

Originally posted by -Crystal-

OMg why Sanuuuu why couldnt u pm dear is everyhting fine now dear?

i don't know..i could not see videos & writing on forums or emila..i tried all thing but nothhing...do know y!!..it's okay..i don't know y....java was unable!!..i thought....tum muje galia dena start ho gayi ho ghi..so i trid to scrap all ppl u know!!....

is it good na??..made by imran!!

Kat & Kking to add zing to Games
ARUN KUMAR THAKUR

Ranchi, Sept. 24: Together they have sizzled on screen, as a couple in Namaste London, Singh is Kking and Welcome.

On November 21, Katrina Kaif and Akshay Kumar would be in the city to inaugurate the 34th National Games as the ambassadors for the fortnight-long event.The working chairman of National Games Organising Committee, R.K. Anand, revealed that both stars confirmed their dates around 1.30pm today.

He added that the two "graciously" agreed to lower their their price (they would be paid less than Rs 3.8 crore) to appear and endorse the event, being arranged by event management group Wizcraft.

Anand, however, declined to reveal the exact amount.

"We used all our contacts and resources to get Akshay and Katarina for five days. As Games ambassadors they would be addressing news conferences in New Delhi and Mumbai talking about the event and would be present for 30 minutes (each) at the opening and closing ceremonies," Anand said.

A talent agency and entertainment company, Carving Dreams, played a crucial role in roping in the two.

This would be the first time that two stellar brand ambassadors would promote athletic and Olympic events in the country, otherwise obsessed with cricket.

But, why wasn't Mahi called in to save the day? "We did not wish to mix cricket with the National Games. Moreover, he belongs to the state and would have had to appear for free, even if he agreed to be the ambassador." Thus, M.S. Dhoni was perhaps saved a lot of trouble?

Bringing in the top stars of the country also makes perfect market and financial sense. The Games committee hopes to generate Rs 21 crore from the marketing alone, which is being handled by Creatiwitty.

Besides, Anand hopes that news conferences would tempt people to watch the Games. A scope to go star spotting and a quick getaway will be the added bonus.

"This is the National Games, hence people from across the country are expected to come in to cheer their state," he added.

Anand said that the committee was yet to decide on the eight Bollywood stars, who are slated to participate in the inauguration and closing ceremonies. The Games panel has planned an elaborate ceremonial function on October 12 at Gymnastics Stadium.

At the event the flag for the Indian Olympic Association would be passed on to Governor K. Sankaranarayanan, who will hand it over to organising secretary S.M. Hashmi, who will then hand it over to treasurer M.K. Pathak.

The flag ceremony will be followed by folk dances and a programme by Daler Mehndi. Entry to the programme would be free, said Anand.

Also, for the first time in the Games' history, flags of International Olympic Committee and Olympic Council of Asia will also be hoisted at the ceremony, said S.M. Hashmi.

Simultaneous ceremonies will be held in Dhanbad and Jamshedpur, the two other venues for the Games. Tenders will be floated soon for the two venues, Hashmi said

Thank u for the article Prabzuuuuu!
OMG woooow the siggie is sooo gorgeous Ra thank u for sharing dear have it on my laptop now well defently use it later its soooo beautiful
Sanuuu i have download it now dear but how do i open it?