~*Goddess Of Luck- Katrina Kaif Heaven*~page:108! - Page 115

Posted: 14 years ago
oh u people r here only i was waiting for u on that new FC.
Originally posted by angelic_devil

oh u people r here only i was waiting for u on that new FC.

we are now at the new FC...😃
karuuuu come in the new FC me coming there too omg wooow that sounds amazing prabzuuuuu i am sure reenuu have done something awesome have request dilbaugh to close this fc see yaa all in the 12th kat FC! lets rock there!!
Originally posted by -Crystal-

karuuuu come in the new FC me coming there too omg wooow that sounds amazing prabzuuuuu i am sure reenuu have done something awesome have request dilbaugh to close this fc see yaa all in the 12th kat FC! lets rock there!!

koool meeet uu theree😳
Originally posted by -Crystal-

project is soemthing which u do and give to your teacher and they see it and give u marks for it its kind of homework u can say!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sweeet heart u live in the coty of switzerland? awwieeeeeee all the best with your exams dear i am sure u gonna do soo great!
coool the projects! when I have that, it's so much work! but if it about what I like so it's a little easy, but like I love write, so it's not very hard...

I live in a city who calls Yverdon...

Thanks you sweety!... yeah I hope succes!
all the best for you and your project.. will hope with all my heart ^^
yeeeeah congrats guys!!! 150pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
where is the next FC??
awww thank u soo much dana really sweet of u and dear all the best with your exams too dear and sweety thank u and congoo to u too here is the link for the next kat fc: